1 billion dollar flick

>1 billion dollar flick

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/lLxJuXWtP3VoOaJI58r92Q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Movies like this are why I think I too could be a director.

I'm glad civil war was just the airport scene and ONLY the airport scene

Post one (1) beautiful shot from the film.

Reminder that CGI is the cheaper alternative to filmmaking.

Why else would the majority of movies be mostly filmed in front of green screens. Why else would huge summer blockbusters today look worse than movies that came out 10+ years ago?

Hollywood is a huge money laundering scheme, and movies don't cost as much to make as they are claimed to be.

>shill from twitter
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/lLxJuXWtP3VoOaJI58r92Q/

The Airport scene was supposed to be the biggest climax of the movie and it was a big disappointment.

I'm sure you've posted something from a movie you hate more than 3 times.

What's so bad about it?

The scene itself is great.
The meme is that it's a really flat obviously greenscreened background.

least they look like their comic counterparts

you're a marvel apologist

It doesn't have 20 instagram filters at the same time and hamfisted christian smybolism

>the scene itself is great
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
oh wait you were serious?

Funniest part is the Spider-man because he's so small and tiny compared to those dudes. Even that redhead chick looks more menacing than Spidey.

I have a pretty prominent position in Hollywood and can tell you that you're not too far off with that claim.

What is the problem here?
Looks like a real airport would look in broad daylight.

Is it because it wasn't filmed at night during a rain storm using Instagram color filters?

one of the reasons its ulgy looking. really poor colors

Some green screen but also some fined in an actual airport in Germany.

don't forget the fight taking place at night, and rain.

in this canon he barely got a good suit

>why don't you like this amateur tier rendered airport with fucked up shadows and perspective, characters photoshopped there and action scenes with 5 cuts per second? Do you prefer "le instagram filters with rain and in the dark" meem?
Actually it would help to hide some of the CGI so it would probably look better. It's just a shitty movie bros, no need to go over this again

>$250 mil dollar kino

My dad works at Nintendo too

I think it's fine that they hate how BvS looks but it's intolerable that they think Civil War looks passable.

>with 5 cuts per second

Proof

modern """acting"""

Someone post those webms for this shill

>150 million USD cinema

>1 year old capeshit flicks
>still spamming Sup Forums
DCcucks when do you stop already? Both with making these threads and making """movies""

>obsessed

What PS3 game is this?

How is this any worse than the anime Sup Forums always shits on?

>I need orange slices!

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at this flick makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with this quip. I've lost interest in all quips, besides this. Quips that are considered "funny" by the general shill population don't cut it for me anymore.

This quip really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never spout it. If only it knew I existed in this life, if only it knew my deep profound love for it. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at this movie. I'll never spout this quip, but I'll continue to love it until the day I die.

>"No!"