Hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

what the fuck?

Is that supposed to be scary? I see people with teeth which look like that all the time. Dumbass.

Jeremy Kyle pls

what's a full intentional?

He played one full game internationally.

Pretty sure you don't even need a full game for that. It just means someone who has made an appearance in a non-friendly match for their national senior team.

>management of newcastle

So the player is complaining that he is getting paid too little to play a sport? I mean you are lucky to even get financial conpensation for playing something children do.

Either Newcastle was overpaying, the "full international" is a bench player wih one international appearance (Onomah?) or this guy is exaggerating/lying.

that'd make sense if it said "full international", but it doesn't.

Might be Ben Davies who apparently has shit wages even by Spurs standards making the same in a month that Jesse Lingard makes in a week. 36 games for Wales.

>Either Newcastle was overpaying

they were completely retarded with money during the Shearer years

BANTER

Trippier probably

With jews you lose.

>Is that supposed to be scary?
for us normal people, yes

Do they even have dentists in Romania? Try to reply without googling what a dentist is

pretty sure tottenham's wage structure includes a lot of bonus' alongside the monthly wage. so the cash a first team player is bringing home is actually a lot more than what kieron dyer was bringing home

why yes we do have dentists in the European Union

>he told me what he was on wages wises
breach of contract

>Trippier/Davies/Winks is on £15k a week

not newsworthy

What's with all the Jew comments? I didn't know Mike Ashley was Jewish?

Never mind, I'm stupid. Of course the Jew comments refer to Tottenham.

It was likely Danny Rose, he was moaning about the wage structure at Spurs during summer.

Fucking black prick, kek.

Or dyer? Did he sign a new contract since arriving from Sporting?

Yes

As you go down you can see Poch getting less and less happy.

YOU JUST KNOW

>being genuinely surprised that a guy called levi jews his staff
Those goys should be honoured that they even get to play for the tottenham jids.

Oy vey, the goyim know, shut it down!

He looks closer to Dyer than anyone else

(((pretty sure)))

yeah that's why Danny Rose openly complained about it and had dressing room backing him up

jewcastle jewnited

When your mother gets gangbanged it is full intentional.