Hello...

Hello, /politics/! I am Hyacinth Bucket and I would like to give my opinion on this so called "brexit" to our local vicar, whether he wants to hear it or not. I would like you to help me tell me what to tell the Vicar, since I am all out of ideas after inviting my neighbor to tea and then smashing the cup in her face. Shall we begin?

>Dear Vicar, about this so called "brexit"...

>It's pronounced Bouquet

Fuck off you asscunt you ruined it

>Dear Vicar, about this so called "brexit"...
It really is a misnomer, I bought over £30 of cleaning equipment and air freshener expecting the worst
Imagine my surprise when it turns out to be one of those European marital aids

They really are a disgusting breed vicar

RICHARD!

>Hyacinth Bucket on Sup Forums

Now i feel old af

I watched it as a child with my grandma along with, Dads Army and Last of the Summer Wine

YOU STOOOOPID WOOMAN

My mother works in a nursing home and in the alzheimers ward they play the same dvd of Keeping up appearances every single day and the residents love it.

Your show was terrible. Anybody who thought it was funny is delusional. Along with Fawlty Towers.

A bit sad desu.

>Yank """comedy"""

Lucky bastards can watch Seinfeld everyday like it's a new episode

Delete your account.

Pretty depressing that.

except for some monty python, british humor on the BBC has always been based on politeness: if it's clear that the writer tried to write a joke, the audience will laugh, politely. anything else would be rude.

>Americans watching this show

Just doesn't feel right, it's basically the antithesis of everything Americans find funny(farting, pooping, sexual failure)

Oh Nice

WTF did you expect was going to happen during this virtual candle-light dinner ?

Dads Army was the fucking tits, I watched it with my Dad. Mum was always an Are you Being Served kind of lady.

>that episode where they're walking the fucking blimp through the countryside

Ofcourse it's awful. Real American shows like The Big Bang Theory are much better. BAZINGA :D

The most redpilled person

>Lucky bastards can watch Seinfeld everyday like it's a new episode

I know people who can do that who aren't (so) mentally debilitated.

OH NICE