Is he right, Sup Forums?

Is he right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g
imgur.com/a/gqv0j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's passive aggressive.

why would you listen to farm machinery that refuses to work?

stop posting facebook shit it's not Sup Forums related you sperg

dat made me think n shiiet brutha

he's a girl in a man body

>farm machinery

Fucking hell, that's funny.

>this assblasted passive aggressiveness

>the only oppression that counts as oppression is literal slavery
black people are not in a state of oppression then

seriously if you are white and still liberal you are fighting against your own team

he is premised that black people need to 'unify' and 'stop the unfair treatment' to be great.

Yet in his example, he names a black frist lady, a half black president, and i think the #2 or #3 highest net worth black female recording artist.

all people who have achieved greatness despite these things.

The issue is Blacks see themselves, as he is stating crudely, as incapable of treating Whites as poorly as they are treated themselves by Whites, however, factually, we see with crime statistics that this is not true, and this is never logically addressed by such individuals, that I have seen at least. African nations have (still and in the 19th Century) some of the highest rates of slavery in the world and Africans who were whiter were always selling their darker compatriots for as long as we know. The Whites merely happened upon them with their boats and decided they would have a piece of the action, rather than setting into motion a system that did not previously exist there (which WOULD justify the BLM narrative).

Well and all of whom are wealthy and light-skinned and have been aided by other wealthy people into wealth (who have no aims of providing wealth for Blacks at large). Beyonce getting a record deal doesn't mean you will!

He's probably lying, and it would turn out like pic related.

Like others are saying, he's passive aggressive. This is what niggers are. A large number of them are violent, demonic creatures, and the rest of them passively support it. Just like muzshits.

He's basically that stupid bitch in a bar that gets behind "her man" and spits and screams at someone to get her man into a fight. What's the problem? She's not violent, it's the man that's violent don't be so hostile user, let it be - are you mad? :D :D

Fuck no they want special privileges to get all the advantages of an orderly white society while not having to follow any of its rules. If they wanted equality they would want black criminals shot just like white people want white criminals shot.

>I speak for all black people

Many black people are legit racists. I think there's more racist black people than whites right now, although I don't blame them. I blame the media.

>Pro-Black is not Anti-White

Yes it is, and here's proof

>Pro-White is Anti-Black

He's a lying negro.

considering how blacks treat each other in our country already I do have some cause of concern. Not even going to talk about what happens when these fucks 100% govern themselves.

>president of america, his wife, and a multi millionairess call for us to unite because we are hard done by and simply want to be great
ok hakeem

>slaves for 400+ years gets me every time

Slavery was abolished in 1865, Columbus sailed in 1492. That means there was slavery before Columbus

maybe he means the kangz in Africa who enslaved his grate grandpappy

I love how the crack epidemic was supposedly all white people's fault.

>pro-black is not anti-white
Love this double standard

>"hey white people, we don't hate you, okay?"
>writes a huge block of text in which he reveals his kilotons of racial resentment towards white people
wew, I'm convinced, let's hug it out my human equal!

>raping your wives
Lol there's literally not a single case in the history of the universe where a white man has raped a black woman. Who would even fuck that?

Like a petulant woman.

Little Bitch Boy indeed

>alligator baits

is there any truth to this story

Slaves were quite expensive to buy so I doubt it.

>These repeating Numbers

Fuck no, it's a urban meme.

This made me lol

That's soap and lamp tier storytelling

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g

1. Slavery lasted 245 years (not saying that's any better, but he is shit at subtracting) in the United States.
2. It's not even about "institutionalized racism" anymore. Asian people were discriminated against on some could argue higher levels- yet they assimilated and even thrived in Western European civilizations. What's the black people's excuse?
3. African American males break the law more than white males. You can't change laws to pander to black people.
4. Black people have lower IQs on average than white people- which correlates with their erratic behavior.
5. If it wasn't for white people much of the Middle East would still practice slavery through the use of eunuch African slaves- which is responsible for more black people's deaths than anything minus probably AIDS and Ebola. So white Western Europeans are the ultimate black lives matter.
6. Take responsibility for your shit culture and try to change it. Be an example for younger black people- that's how you truly effect change. Not this begging to a government to make all of your cultural problems go away by redistributing wealth.
7. All else fails GTFO. If you have it so bad in the United States why not establish your own bastion for the common wealth of black people? That's what white people did to people who would except certain relgions- why can't your population muster the motivation set out on your own?

Probably not, it's like Django Unchained and the mandingo fighting rings, it kind of ignores how expensive a slave actually was.

So sick of black people pulling the slave card. I never owned a slave and neither did my family, what do i owe you? For fucks sake slaves couldve easily outnumbered mastuh.

>I never owned a slave and neither did my family,

Even if your family owned slaves, the sins of the father are not the sins of the son.

No one should be held accountable for the actions of their ancestors, it's wholly unchristian and illogical.

>not hiring you because your name is Chad
Is BLM the beta uprising?

I like how he is summing up all black people problems, even the ones that black people created themselves, and blaming it on ol whitey.

Also his name must be the name of a toilet paper brand In india or some shit.

lel whats the black excuse? no civilization has ever given blacks a chance. the violence and nature you see from them was systematically developed during centuries of manipulation and racism.

Its been proven that wide spread systematic racism has existed in this country for generations, yet all you racism coward anons ignore the facts in pursuit of satisfying your base urge to hate. The ironic thing is, by doing so you prove yourself to be right at the intellectual level of the BLM nebs you berate. It's hilarious

Black People

>"Pro-White means you're Anti-Black!"

>"Pro-Black doesn't mean you're Anti-White!"

The worst fucking hypocrites and liars on the planet. Fuck them all.

lel yet u racists condemn blacks for the actions of their fathers in our history. Hilarious

ironically, it ends up being true. All the whites that have a huge sense of white pride often carry incredibly racist thoughts with them, as you are proving. It's quite clear that whites are incapable of expressing pride in their heritage without simultaneously enacting hate towards the same minority groups that it leeches from. Fucking hilarious

Between the incredibly low percentage of people who owned slaves and the number of people who immigrated here since after the civil war, it's pretty fucking stupid to implicate whites in this bullshit at all.

No we condemn them for their actions you stupid liberal cuck. 50 years ago blacks had Christian values and weren't chimping out every 15 minutes.

no, niggers cant lead. They want to remove leadership and replace it with themselves. Therefore they want to destroy society.

So where are my actions? You just said "fuck them all." Generalizing to the entire population of blacks as if everyone of them supports BLM. The only one showing stupidity is you. You can't even properly convey your ideas with out insults. Fucking hilarious

Dear malfunctioning farm equipment,

Since I have the IQ to actually format a letter I'll keep this brief: Anyone that still whines about the history of their ancestors without the intention of leveraging any "injustices" into a casus belli to gain land and resources is a massive pussy. In short, your statement is either a declaration of wsr, in which case we will kill you, or you are a massive pussy. Please decide which.

Regards,
Nonfaggots

No. It's a racist double standard. Blacks have the same pattern behavior as whites. They're hateful, entitled and they demonize the opposing race. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking racist.

> claims to have IQ to format letter
> "declaration of wsr"
> Fucking hilarious

Do you ever wonder why, throughout the generations, no one helped black people?
Because they killed all outsiders who tried to help. You ignorant fool, proof of that still exists today. Why is it that we give african tribes all this technology and information, yet they still live in dirt shacks and die from the common cold? Its not because lack of help from white people, thats for damn sure. They refuse to accept the knowledge and better themselves. Systematic racism is a myth. The sooner you realise that thats just an excuse the better.

No not at all, his ancestors chose to stay in a white country and refused to move back to Africa once slavery was abolished. To this day he stays in a white country agitating against whites instead of living with his own people in his own continent. If they want to run their own affairs then they should create their own nation state,

>wah wah wah shit I never experienced and will never be effected by if I don't act like a nigger

Seems like you stop acting like a nigger all your problems cease.

Funny how every single thing he listed was caused by Democrats yet he and every other black continues to vote for them.

>You just said "fuck them all."

we have ids on Sup Forums you ultra sperg, maybe go through and read what I've said and then come back with a response

I never said the problem was limited to whites. But here on this forum that we are both using, which group receives more hate? Ctrl + F "Nigger" on any thread, especially the ones unrelated to the current events. Fucking hilarious

Pardon me, I'm on mobile, shit happens.

Call it "Weaponized Solutions Request" if it makes up you feel any better.

no source. hilarious

and thats why white people cant trust black people. theyre holding grudges. Whites have been trying to push for more and more equality for the past 100 years. and the more equality they get, the more they want to get revenge on us. its only going to end up bad for white people, who already are getting shafted left and right for colored people.

they already have more priveleges than us (not that theyll ever admit it) and they still want more. they wont ever stop taking and holding a grudge till were gone.

Too late, you already goofed. Typical fucking hilarious

This fucking crybaby coon is fucking hilarious.

It's one letter apart on the keyboard, but you should really proofread everything before you post.

>Hakeem
>reading any further than this

Wheres the souce on the systematic racism? Oh wait, it doesnt exist. Hilarious.

Lel fucking what?

Give me an actual previous crime that blacks are held accountable for on the scale that whites are held to slavery?

> white kid makes typo: yea my bad on mobile
> black kid makes typo: kids a stupid fucking nigger
> fucking hilarious, youre all devoid of logic

history of African colonialism and especially the history of Zimbabwe is enough evidence

quick question, are you #triggered by this image?

Lmao? The large disparity in treatments of black criminals vs white criminals. The treatment of white men lawfully holstering weapons vs black men lawfully holstering weapons. You're only trying to win an argument while realizing that your ancestors can see your ignorance this moment. And I doubt they're too proud of your lack of intellect. True fucking hilarious.

Saying nigger doesn't make you a racist

>hardly a reason at all

The delusion

He was literally unable to format a letter, which was the point of my post. I didn't say dick about typos. You have to be a retard if you don't know how to properly format a letter. It is a skill taught in elementary school.

No, I'm more educated than 99% of the users on this asian-inspired chatboard. I hardly conform to any of the popular memes posted here. If anything, I'm better at being "white" than any of you autistic virgins. Yet here we are in a thread trying to show how stupid black people are. None of the white anons are even capable of logical retort. Not in the slightest. Hilarious

Except that's literally what Africans did to every other race in Africa for thousands of years until whites created a system where they can't do that anymore.

>No, I'm more educated than 99% of the users on this asian-inspired chatboard.

do you have a source for this?

is it your royal bloodline?

You're being overly critical of a fucking social media post. Lmao. It's not a university class, its a casual medium that one can express one's self on. Nothing more. Hilarious.

>I'm more educated than 99% of Sup Forums
stopped reading there

God this guy is a nigger cuck

Show us this disparity you cunt. Where's the fucking stats and evidence.

No, it may not be in my bloodline. But most of you racists hardly engage in productive behavior at all, let alone establishing a consistent regimen in pursuit of self-actualization. Too much lels

>I'm more educated than 99% of the users on this asian-inspired chatboard
> I hardly conform to any of the popular memes posted here.
>I'm better at being "white" than any of you autistic virgins.

m-m-m-maximum-fedora-overdrive

>no response outside ad hominem

Hilarious.

>lel whats the black excuse? no civilization has ever given blacks a chance. the violence and nature you see from them was systematically developed during centuries of manipulation and racism.

You sound a bit racist yourself. Do you believe that Africans were the only slaves? The Romans used slaves of all cultures. Genghis Khan enslaved most of Asia. The practice of slavery was not isolated to Africa- yet other cultures have recovered.

Jim Crow Laws gone, racial segregation gone, "equal opportunity," college preference, hell people lower standards in public schools to afford blacks the same "opportunity" as other races- and black people STILL find some way to fuck up. All you have to do is obey the law.

>Its been proven that wide spread systematic racism has existed in this country for generations, yet all you racism coward anons ignore the facts in pursuit of satisfying your base urge to hate. The ironic thing is, by doing so you prove yourself to be right at the intellectual level of the BLM nebs you berate. It's hilarious

I will agree with generational racism. Generations of soft bigotry- allowing black people to squaller in their own misguided ideals- you are held down by the low expectations of guilty white people. People who believe there is no way to fix you without putting you in prisons, or throwing money at intoxicating welfare. I love black people... I love people, and my expectations of people do not change: regardless of skin color.

If you do not hold every person to the same standard- you are racist, and ultimately hate people.

>We just want to be great..
>Why does that threaten you?

We need to provide you with a ladder that's forever just to get close to our level.

Pretty easy. Just observe the difference in how white's with guns are treated vs black unarmed men. Either white people are cowardly afraid of some unarmed "monkey", as you would call them. Or white people just don't possess the capability and tactical intelligence to properly diffuse racial tension. Hilarious.

Even the majority of blacks think that blacks are racist.
The only group that thinks that whites are racists in majority are white leftists.

>I'm more educated than 99%
>tips fedora

>logical retort
>resorts to ad hominem

Mate.

And you're correct in that. I hold everyone to the same exact standard, albeit a strict one. But I don't criticize you racists nearly as much as I criticize my own. And to attempt to elude to that in any sort of language discredits any argument that follows.

>lmao
Not an argument.

>muh dick, you're virgins
Not an argument.

>just observe
no mate, that's called anecdotal evidence and as you said in
>logical retort
you want a logical argument.

Show me the fucking facts. Show me a report. Show me statistics.
If you want a logical argument, I'll give you a logical argument, now prove your point.

Lel stating a fact isn't ad hominem. Sup Forums isn't filled with the brightest white minds is it? It isn't entirely productive outside of collective trolling efforts, which really elude to the prevalence of freetime than anything.

Or maybe because niggers always fucking resist arrest.
White cops literally cannot trust black criminals, because if they let their guard down, welp, they're another statistic.

imgur.com/a/gqv0j

go back to africa faggot

We don't mind that they're uniting. In-group biases are a good thing.

>>>/reddit/

this is also anecdotal evidence

Not always, but in cases that exhibit significant amounts of resistance, I never defend the "victim". They die as a result of their in ability to assess danger. But to say that every unarmed black victim has resisted arrest is....hilarious. Topper lels here.

Thanks for repeatedly proving me right, while simultaneously moving no further in your attempts to paint me as inferior to you. You need to either change your tone or employ more creative insults. Shits hilarious, you and G.I Henry need to make a fucking sitcom already.

>Singular incident is now representative all of police interactions

What is cherry picking? Cherry picking a logic fallacy that's what it is. Your evidence isn't logical you twat.

Give me actual facts. Show me a report. Show me statistics.

It clearly shows examples of excessive force. Anecdotal implies basis on hearsay, not video footage that clearly shows wrong doing. Try better please, I was expecting something that would make me think harder. Hilarious

> claims "singular incident"
> imgur gallery (implying more than one upload) literally has several separated examples
> kid fucking lels quite audibly, "Hilarious."