Does Norway have the best military system?

All Norwegians have to register for the draft and then go for a medical and psychological check-up. Their motivation is screened too.

Then Norway selects those with the highest motivation and those best suited for the military and drafts them, regardless of whether they are men or women.

How is that not the very best system?
-----
Norway employs a weak form of mandatory military service for men and women. While 63,841 men and women were called in for the examination of persons liable for military service in 2012 (mandatory for men), 9265 were conscripted.[5] In 2015 conscription was extended to women making Norway the first NATO member and first European country to make national service compulsory for both men and women.[6] There is a right of conscientious objection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy6gJ-Ux1xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, we do now.
All who resist the will of our armies shall be smited.

according to nowegians on /k/ who served with women, this was not a good idea.

Stick to boats, it's all you're good at. Your ground troops have always sucked dick.

>rum
>sodomy
>the lash

women are bad for the military because the soldiers have to bond via ultra gay hazing games

They can't do that when there are chicks around

The Norwegian military is completely cucked. They can't even defend a single town in Norway should we ever get attacked.

Who is this repopulation station?

Women in the military is fucking stupid. The ideal system imo should be that of conscripting the entire male population and give each a 1 year training when they turn 18 + some occasional training.
You only mantain regular forces for specific tasks such as pilots or sailsmen.
Regular infantry should be just conscripts

what kind of elf is this?

Some random not too hot norwegian girl wearing conscript uniform.

Have fun when Hillary becomes your president you dirty spics

From whom?

BUT BUT, you now have cute girls drafted, so that will solve everything, no?

Women in the military is a fucking stupid concept.

>Some random not too hot
11/10 in Germany, m8. Average German girl in pic related.

the norwegian draft system is a scam to get cheap labor.

Amen. All they do is bitch about "WHY DO I HAVE TO ENTER THIS FROZEN LAKE NUDE LIKE EVERY OTHER CONSCRIPT AND WHY DON'T I HAVE BETTER SHOWERS!?"

Conscription needs to end, our standing army is pros who bomb for NATO anyways. Make it all professionals.

After conscription there's "heimevernet", a militia that keeps getting less and less funds every fucking year. I don't think they can even afford to do refresher trainings anymore.

There's no military in W. Europe that's worth a damn except for France and the UK. The rest of you are fucking pathetic worms and depend on Murrigoons to protect your anooses from Mother Russia.

the point of the Norwegian armed forces is to hold of Russian forces until NATO arrives.

So to counter non-existant threat?

Fuck it, I don't care anymore. Let them have it.

HAHA, Thailand. Bought a German communist flottilla in the 1990s and now uses them to fight "pirates". You people suck. Germans don't even fly to Thailand to fuck Thais any more because of all the Eastern European chicks.

>to hold of Russian forces
When will this meme stop? Russia has no interest or capabilities to invade the West. That's like saying Finland will invade Estonia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy6gJ-Ux1xc

You're a threat as long as you violate our airspace.

They will call it a great Ugric war for fish?

It is nothing like possible occupation or military invasion

"Ugric Brothers' War"

Tbh most women that join the military gets BS jobs like guard duty while the men gets the heavy stuff.
I knew one girl that recently became a sergeant, and she should've never risen so high even I was in better shape than her before she joined the military. She basically got promoted thanks to female affirmative action.

there is a territorial dispute about the massive national resources in the arctic regions.

this is of vital importance to both russia and norway.

oil & gas is everything. if you can't understand this your world view is very naive.

Not sold on the idea of women in any active military, but Norwegian chicks are high energy.

Last week some tall ships came to Toronto and one of them was a no-shit Viking longboat that they'd sailed across the Atlantic from Norway in. I only saw a few of the sailors, but one was pretty qt.

You wasnt informed that territorial dispute was solved during Medveden presidentship?

>implying hillary
>implying president

Did you finally get out of your mother's basement?

Uncalled for.

I did wonder why most of the sailors on a "Norwegian" ship were Swedes and Spaniards.

Cost less. We can't be a rich country if we rely on our own people.

>western monkeys
>best in military
Kek

Have fun with your roastie PM Ahmed

At least there's a chance we elect a man

Do they even do anything?
Military is useless unless it does something.

Let's enlist Turks, Somalis, Eritreans, West Africans,
Arabs, Balkanians, Kurds, Poles and Russians in our military! Such a fucking great idea!

sure, but the government fears that Russia will violate this treaty. they look at ukraine and syria and recognize the need to deploy sufficient with forces so that any Russian aggression would trigger NATO involvement.

A better one than recruiting them as police officers, which is where they do the real damage.

Not like western European armies can do anything anyway, their budget consists of half a box of potatoes and a broomstick.

They did almost nuke us after we launched a nucl.. I mean weather rocket.

If you're going to copy paste from Wikipedia remove these numbers "[5]"

Its actually shit. you should only draw physically and mentally challenged people, and other superfluous people. cleanse the gene pool

>Syria
>Russian aggression

Reasonable people can disagree on the Ukraine, but there is nothing wrong with what Russia is doing in trying to stop Syria from becoming the next Iraq or Libya.

No. Not even the Norwegian generals want it. They've said as much. They don't want a bunch of angry teens who don't want to be there, they want people who WANT to be in the military, people who are going to be there for years and years. They don't want people who are going to turn up for a year, do as little as possible, not give a shit about the training, and then bugger off at the end leaving a gap that needs to be filled by another pissed off, broody teenager who does the bare-minimum until he can get there fuck out of there.

Plus, there's the whole women in the military thing. Engineers, fighter pilots, surgeons, all these support jobs are fine for women. Putting women in the front line is just asking for trouble. And the only thing that would ever convince me that women in combat would be anything but a horrible idea is if all the women soldiers get put in a separate army so, while they may be objectively inferior soldiers to the men, at least they won't be getting in the way and getting the men killed.

Look at this brainwashed nigger. Fun

>All Norwegians have to register for the draft and then go for a medical and psychological check-up.
False, some can skip the meetup by just signing off a piece of paper

>Then Norway selects those with the highest motivation and those best suited for the military and drafts them, regardless of whether they are men or women.
Correct, since they only take in like 20% of them

we were talking about the purpose of the Norwegian armed forces. i am paraphrasing the official strategy.

i am not familiar enough with political situation to evaluate how realistic the threat is.

That roughly translate to
>We put an arbitrary measurement system in our judgement so we can recruit whoever we want regardless of objective values and even take money to recommend people

>False, some can skip the meetup by just signing off a piece of paper

I don't think that works. What kind of piece of paper is that, one that says "Hi, my name is Ahmed, Allahu Akbar!"?

This is why Singapore does not enforce women in military conscription; on civil defence and police

t. Enlist churkas, mambets, gogis and tuvans in Russian military

Norway is not worth conquering or occupying. Russia does not need heavy water like Nazi Germany did

i think every men should do military service
women should be forced to do a 1 year community service aswell.

Anything from i have no wish to join the military to mentioning you wear glasses, problems hearing, overweight, religious, i have a career that i find important."

Russia can do that. Putin is an unpredictable maniac. He used to be predictable before the year 2013. Then some major change happened.
Norwegian army should be for Norwegians only. Serving in our Forces is an honour to deserve. Our Forsvarets Spesialkommando, Hærens Jegerkommando and Marinejegerkommandoen are way more capable than Russian special forces. We need to reform our Armed Forces and get them back on track to greatness. Active military personnel has to be minimum 100,000.

So who is so stupid not to fill out that paper?

This make a point
No need, paranoid kid.
Just put off murican cock from mouth.

People who forget it, then the military guards come to your front door and you're forced to participate in their day recruit session at their center.

Sweden can invade Norway any time. Fuck them and fuck NATO too. We the best okay?

Invade Lappland, just think of all the Reindeer.

He thinks that out of societal convictions, not out of defense concern, I believe. Why do you behave like low-life bydlo?

>norwegian cucks worried about muh russian boogeyman
>meanwhile ahmed and mohammed is raping your children

>He thinks that out of societal convictions
kek
>to be dumb sausage army goy
>die for murica again in ww3
yes, this is bydlo

>Just put off murican cock from mouth.
This coming from a country with so many of Putin's cocks crammed into every orifice that you might as well just let yourself be annexed by Russia.

>ally of pathetic NATO warmongers and child killers noise
come on mehmet, belarus is clean and 99.9% white country.
to be ally of Great peacekeeping Russia is a big honour of course

Not everyone lives in Oslo, Drammen, Skien and Lorenskog.

And it is a great honour for you to allow free entrance to all these legal citizens of Russia to that homogenous country of yours.

It depends on which of the women they served with.
You can generally group them into three groups:
> I'm going to join the military police, so that I can get into the police academy easier.
These people are cancer, but so is everyone who joins the MP. Thanks to the MP having so many women, other battalions, like Signals had been told to cut back on teaching CQB, because MP got their asses kicked when they tried to bully them around. (To the infatards, Signals is also responsible for QRF, so they do actually have to know their shit.)

Then there's the cuntstain that is the field medics. They're more than half women and the entire battalion is cronically retarded. Like the MP battalion, they join because they want to prepare for future academic endeavors. Like MP they're cancer.

That's one group. Then you have the women who thinks that a year in the army sounds like a great idea for various reasons, either to grow as a person, get strong and fit, experience things they'd never done before (these are the girls that are usually not cancer), or because they'd be the only woman among 400 fit boys. (These girls are not so much cancer as an STD vector.)

Finally you have the rah-rah I am womyn hear me roar people who either learn that no, women aren't as strong as men, but that they can still pull their own weight if they bust their asses (This is the second type of non-cancer women, I had a tractor-lesbian sergeant who was awesome for example), and the other half wash out because the patriarchy makes it too hard for them too succeed.

There are non-cancer women who pull their weight, but they tend to be in combat supply, signals, artillery, and other supportive branches, and do things that aren't heavy lifting.

Your skin may be white, but you're niggers on the inside.

still better than anal eyroslaves
kekek
I live in russia too. never see a big problems in muslimes. ussr muslimes more based than shitty eyropoors

That was said by General Major Moore, who wanted to have more cannon fodder, as a way to discredit General Diesen who wanted to have more smart weaponry, and better equipment for the troops.

It should come as no surprise that Moore is an idiotic cunt (no scopes on the MGs! We didn't need that in 1968!), whereas Diesen basically asks people who actually are in the sandbox what works and what doesn't, and actually sees what's a good idea and what's not.

It's pure retarded propaganda and nothing more. We have the largest military in Norden. Finland have more men than us, but all their shit is rusted junk from the sixties and seventies, with the exception of their F-18 fighters.

Moore is an idiot, and he should be tarred and feathered for that retarded meme.

Where does he say that constipation is necessary out of defense strategy? How does "civil service for females" suit that narrative, illiterate ragul?

A muslim lover to boot. What a surprise.

No, that vest is not conscript issue. It's Intops kit.
She's been to Afghanistan.

>he thinks the mudskins are contained to those areas

They are everywhere now mate.

>binar brain nigger detector detected
eyromuslimes and eyrofags like you still one sort of shit

Blitt noen år siden jeg var inne. My mistake.

t. cuckold
Yes, slant-eyed inbred Uzbek that can barely form grammatically correct sentence in Russian is more based than nationalistic Flemishman or Italian.

A little bit in Hedmark and Trondheim, not that much in the West Coast.

>Yes, slant-eyed inbred Uzbek that can barely form grammatically correct sentence in Russian is more based than nationalistic Flemishman or Italian.
of course yes. 90% of western monkeys are brainwashed paranoid niggers with lack education and liberal shit in heads. but /pol hitlerfappers not much better monkeys

Sorry för thehueflag but Im on vacation.
Almost exactly the same situation in Sweden. But we barley have an Army anymore since no one wants to work in a dismantled gendercompensating shit for pay asshole of a military. I was in the rangers during conscription so we had no girls. But the Guard platoon had to build a fucking hut for the girls to pee in during field exercise. Also they faked injuries to be let of field trainig. Soft cunts.

Fuck off with eurocentrism already, they'll never accept you, build your own civilization instead of sucking up to decaying ones

I'm Norwegian. Someone needs to serve our Realm.
So who's fucking your girlfriend? Rasul Mirzaev or Ramzan Kadyrov?

That did not really solve the dispute.
What did solve the dispute are the multi-billion dollar joint ventures we have together on autonomous robot-mining the ocean floor, and arctic oil and gas drilling.

Oh, but thanks to the EU we totally boycotted you. Now tens of millions of Euros worth of cheese won't be sold to Russia anymore. (The billions of Euros to everything else continues of course. And the visa free travel and work scheme continues too.)

The amount of Potemkin villages we build to convince the EU that no, we really do fear the Russians is actually kind of impressive.

Actually, the general staff prefers conscripts. And every year there are more teenagers that want to join up than there are places for them. What they want is to get rid of the people who don't want to be there and conscript the people who want to be there instead.

Norway is still a pretty patriotic place.

This isn't Italy. They mean things like taking electricians for Signals, carpenters for Engineering, mechanics for heavy vehicles like CSS and Armoured Escadrons, math nerds for artillery etc.

Basically if you became a chef, odds are you'll get sent to a ship or a supply detachment. Because you already know how to handle food.

Imagine if the Wehrmacht needed to conscript n people every year. But every year 2n people volunteered for conscription. Why wouldn't you want to just let the people who didn't want to be there just go somewhere else and be productive there instead?

People want to join actually. People show up at recruitment centers and try their best to impress so they get in.

was in the army 3years ago, the the women we had in our squad slowed us all down, which was nice if you were tired but shit only distracted some guys, the girls even passed out on a few ocations.. bottom line don't mix genders in the infantry if you want a decent army

posting from ukrainene, norfag here

Only me, my cyckie.
You never be in Belarus.
You can walk all day and dont see even 1 muslim.

Norway barely even trades with Russia, in what way are they serving you again?

Statoil. Protection of our financial and oil interests.

We are cucked. Our army is cucked, what little is left of it.

When Putin strikes he will rape us all.

Lol why are you even in Russia?

Minsk was a pleasant homogenous experience, I can't deny that. Although doing facial abuse on camera to local chicks in Re:Public was way nicer. Sent it later to their friends on social media.

Lol what? Russia is your main competitor

even insects can fuck. but you are hero=)

>main competitor
Actually, that'd be Saudi + US/you leafy fuckers and your tar sands.

I like Polish system.
>male
>turn 18
>go to the doctor
>get an A category (the most given one, also it means you're fit for serivce. You have to be a retard or an ampute to get something different)
>don't get drafted unless it's war
>People who want to join military still can, people who don't don't have to but will have to show up when the draft will be called.

Statoil is present in Russia. Russia is a very slow and lazy rival I should say.