Does Sup Forums like 24?

Does Sup Forums like 24?
I'm rewatching it after years, currently on season 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

24.wikia.com/wiki/Day_3:_6:00am-7:00am#Background_information_and_notes
web.archive.org/web/20040701075914/http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/04/20040413-20.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kiefer carries it.

Yeah, it's operatorkino.

based jack bauer power hour was my shit

I miss it

>DAMMIT

What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

JUST

Loved it for some reason up until they offed his black friend

this

i managed to get through 4 episodes of legacy before i lost all interest

TALK...NOW!

please clap

>tell someone to do something
>they stare blankly
>YELL THE SAME WORDS AT THEM
>they do it without question
Everytime.

how come every other season was just muslims with nukes

That line is a straight up lie. Going up against authority is jacks favorite thing. He even went against Heller himself a couple of times.

>24 with Jack will never have a proper ending

Jack has always been a hypocrite.

Is 24: Legacy in the same universe? I'd watch it if they promised to have him rescue Jack out of Russian prison

4th weekly reminder in a row that the latest episode of 24 Legacy was the least watched episode of 24 ever

what on earth happened in the middle of season 3? i remember it being the best season

24 was broadcast on Tuesdays but for a reason I'm unable to find, S03E18's broadcast on Tuesday April 13th 2004 was cancelled and they showed it on Sunday April 18h 2004 instead, they probably didn't advertise that well and/or people just weren't watching TV at the right time

>S6
Day JUST

I found it in fact:

24.wikia.com/wiki/Day_3:_6:00am-7:00am#Background_information_and_notes

>The episode was originally scheduled to air on April 13, 2004 in the United States but was pushed back because of a primetime Presidential press conference that Fox, along with all the other networks, carried. Because of the unique Sunday airing, it garnered the lowest Nielsen ratings of any episode of 24 through its first six seasons. Only 6.2 million viewers tuned in.

And here's a link to the conference that was given, it was Bush on Iraq: web.archive.org/web/20040701075914/http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/04/20040413-20.html

oh that makes sense. i thought for a moment that people really hated those episodes with tony and michelle inside the hotel

>that jump after S3
>that massive fucking drop after S6

And for a good reason.
Legacy sucks ass.
The only decent thing about is Eric Carter, who is bland, but at least isn't offensive. Everything (and everyone) else is.

Will she rescue Jack?