Can someone explain to me Western logic? If a French couple have kids in South America, they will be "latino"...

Can someone explain to me Western logic? If a French couple have kids in South America, they will be "latino", if they have kids in Anglo colonies, they are "white".

Aren't all New World countries a bunch of mongrels? Why Anglo colonies have privileges?

And as always Japan gets the special snowflake status

In real life no one cares about that. Appearance is what matters. Brazilians can say they are from everywhere and nobody cares.

I'm white, literally all my family came form Europe but I'm a nigger in the eyes of Sup Forums. I don't give a fuck.

This. You only get butthurt if you're brown and have inferiority complex in real life.

why is south korea lumped with china instead of japan?

>I'm white
>argie flag

POSITIVO PARA ALCALOIDE DE COCAÍNA

The French here aren't white, they're barely people

>cree que eso es in insulto

North America and Australia were sparsely populated.

>Appearance
11x as many african slaves were sent to Brazil compared to USA.

COLORACIÓN TURQUESA

>If a French couple have kids in South America, they will be "latino"

A Latino can be anything Herschel.

And? Most of them died or racemixed.

I think US's census do make a distinction between whites and non whites latinos.

You have to understand though, that "Latino" isn't necesarily about race but culture and language. The term Latin America represents the countries and territories where a language derived from latin (like spanish and portuguese) is widely spoken.
Now, the stereotypical image of a Latino has been widely associated with mexicans(mestizo mexicans) due to american media. Nontheless, a Latino person can be of any
race and have a different culture depending on the country he's from. Latin America is very racially diverse and has many different cultures and customs.

Theres a difference between being purely of european heritage and mixed.

The main problem is: There are Brazilians who love being "exotic" (generally brown with inferiority complex) and there are Brazilians who just don't give a shit and can adapt everywhere.

I think this happen in All Latin American countries.

Because non anglo's are not white. French are black as fuck

>Aren't all New World countries a bunch of mongrels?
No, if anything we're less inbred. I could easily blend in in Southwestern Europe and I've even met europeans who are darker than me
Why Anglo colonies have privileges?
Good question. Just like any non anglo person who moves abroad is called an immigrant but anglos are called "expats". Pure hypocrisy

Since when you are Anglo? You are Med/Greek/Italian/Anglo/Abo mix.

You are mongrel too. Australian is not an ethnic group.

Because they have money. Same with Quebecois, same with Japan.

If Brazil was a rich country we would be a special snowflake too.

Everything is money and power

where did i say we are anglo? I said we're less inbred that old worlders, which is true as ost of our countries are melting pots of lots of nationalities

Yeah, it's better to adapt and respect the culture of the country you live in.
Americans have retarded views on race 2bh

This. The best example is Chile. They are only "white" when it's convenient, they are "white" to justify their economy and homicide rates, but they barely different from El Salvador ethnically.

>His country didn't slaughter the natives

Everytime I see Latin American threads I learn that race is really social construction. If you are poor, no one want to be associated with you. If you are rich, everybody want to be part of you.

unironic kek

with the exception that salvadorians don't look as amerindian.

been saying this for this
we're classists, not racists
it just so happen that the people that had the money and education a few centuries ago were all yuros, and so richer people used to be stereotypically white
it doesn't apply that much on this day and age but still

Mostly yeah. There's still some prejudice here against amerindians. Companies will often hire white actors over mestizos/amerindians in their publicity to give a better image. Nonetheless, if a company is revelead to do that, it is criticized a lot, so there's progress i guess.

But yeah, the upper-class is very diverse here, which is something quite recent. I ahve friends who are blonde and have nlue eyes and others that are basically amerindian.

>Why Anglo colonies have privileges?
Because this an anglo world

Russia is poor as fuck and Latin America tier developed, sure less violence (at least by private citizens) bu8t they're drinking themselves to death to make up for that and they're just as corrupt.

>I could easily blend in in Southwestern Europe and I've even met europeans who are darker than me

Post face pic

Because Latino is treated as a quasi-race for practical purposes, also if they are born here to Euro parents, then most people will just think they are white, probably.

>Can someone explain to me Western logic
It's american logic and doesn't make any sense

Please include my country in the developed countries category

My thoughts exactly

Latinos are heavily mixed with the amerindian natives and look really fucking brown.