Where he stands among the best of all time?

Where he stands among the best of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_career_playoff_assists_leaders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_career_playoff_steals_leaders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_career_playoff_3-point_scoring_leaders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overrated because he played for the most popular team. Probably the third best laker long time player. Magic, Kareem, kobe. Probably the 5th best to ever put on a laker jersey. Wilt, Magic, Shaq, Kareem kobe.

the best of his generation

for a decade or so kobr was basketball

>his son

top 10-20

He doesn't

koBrick

Number 9 below Jordan, LBJ, Kareem, Magic, Wilt, Bill, Bird, Shaq
Above Duncan, Hakeem, Oscar, Dr. J, West, Malone etc

top 5 among rapists, imo

>lbj

>Above Dunan, Hakeem, Malone
seriously kill yourself

Top 20 all time
Top 3 shooting guard after Jordan and Ginobili

Anyone got the meme of Kobe holding the finals trophies laughing and the wiki rape allegations page is in the background?

Are you biased? Wade, Drexler, Allen are all above Ginobili

Ginobili is objectively great, he's top 10 and top 20 in multiple categories in playoff history (and he joined the league quite late) and has 4 rings

So is Wade moron

wade is almost 6 years younger than ginobili and plays like he was 10 years older, he has no IQ, now that his athleticism is gone he sucks, ginobili is a way more complete player and a *better* player

I disagree, he is balling out in Cleveland

Ginobili is putting up 8 points a game on the second worst field goal percentage of his career, not to mention that we don't judge who's the greater player based on how they play now but on their entire career you fucking idiot

idk man, in 2014 manu was older than wade now and he had better stats in the finals than a prime wade and ginobili was coming from the bench. I don't see wade doing that this season or in the future

he'll turn 41 this season...

What the fuck does that have anything to do with it? Are you agreeing with me that he should have retired by now?

I'm saying Ginobili at 35>Wade at 35 and I don't even imagine Wade staying as a pro player at Ginobili's current age

>someone who played 20-30 minutes every game in his entire career is better at age 35 than someone who played 30-40 minutes every game in his entire career
woah.....

>this flag
>this topic

Take a look at Ginobili's stats at 35 then; they're almost identical except less efficient

Wade is a 6th man now (35yo), just like Ginobili at that age, they play about the same amount of minutes

Just for the record, I'm not saying Wade is shit. I'm just shoked by you people saying Ginobili isn't even close to Wade, he's objectively, at the very least, on the same level

They are similar in lot of aspects but I prefer Ginobili's playstyle, which allowed him to be 40 and still have a 2 years contract for one of the best NBA teams

>nigger playing monkeyhoop

Discarded

No, they are not close. Wade put on one of the greatest finals performances in history whereas Ginobili won his rings coming off the bench with prime Duncan

That's just your opinion, I can't argue opinions because they aren't wrong or right

How is it just an opinion? Can you provide me just one game where Ginibili comes close to what Wade did in 2006? Just one?

This. Ginobili was never the best player in his team and he was in a good system too.

You saying Ginobili is on Wade's level is just an opinion aswell right? Why is it "objective"? Are you some kind of basketball God

Ginobili is a more regular player, didn't have an excellent week and then a shitty one, of course Wade's peak is higher

He deserved the 2005 finals MVP desu

between Julius Randle and Sam Bowie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_career_playoff_assists_leaders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_career_playoff_steals_leaders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_career_playoff_3-point_scoring_leaders
You see Manu in 3 of these and higher than Wade in all of them. Manu had a better career and was a more regular plaeyr, but Wade had a higher (and way shorter) peak

It's like arguing Iniesta vs Ronaldinho

>didn't have an excellent week and then a shitty one
Every single basketball player fluctuates, which is why we look at averages. He's a snap from his first all star season. Will he score 20 tonight, or 2? Will he turn the ball over 0 times or 4?

>only looking at points
ok, I see why you rate Wade

On game he had 0 assists, one he had 6. One game he had 3 rebounds, another he had 9. There has never been a player who just always consistently has the same numbers.

See I'm talking career stats here, Ginobli is better because he had a better career

First and all if you judge a player based off of how many steals they have you're a fucking retard. Second of all Ginobili has almost 50 more games because he played with the greatest coach ever and a top 10 player where as Wade for the first 6 years of his career has a fat Shaq for a few years and that's it

Idk man, you talked about 2006 Wade season and he played alongside 3 HOFers and now Ginobili is the stacked one?

Payton and Alonzo were both way past their prime. Come on now

Gary Payton - 39
Alonzo Morning - 37
Shaq like I said was Fat and only put up 11 points a game in the finals. Are you intentionally being retarded now?

How is Spurs stacked? All the good players (Duncan, Parker, Kawhi) next to Ginobili are just players from the Spurs draft, he didn't play for superteams full of mercenaries and ring chasers like Wade

What are you even trying to say now? Drafting great players doesn't mean you aren't player for a super team; a super team is just a team with a lot of talent.

accurate except below duncan too

It's just opinions

Wade and Ginobli are similar players but Ginobili has objectively more rings. Subjectively now, Ginobili is more complete and I prefer his style, I like guards with high IQ. Also, I also prefer loyal 1-team-players over mercenaries and ring chasers

homie d wade is better than ginobili and everyone knows that.

Wade had a better peak, Ginobili a better career

>Ginobili objectively has more rings
Wade won the 2006 finals basically by himself; worth more than any of Ginobilis rings

yeah because wade had crippling knee injuries. i would draft wade over ginobili any day of the week.

Because you like dude sick dunks and athleticism lmao instead of an actual basketball player

I bet you think Westbrook is currently the best player in the league

Most people outside of you and probably other Ginobili dick riders all agree that Wade has among the highest Basketball IQs

I bet you haven't watched Prime DWade play.

He's not even the greatest Laker of all time.

People talk all this shit about his percentages and what not.

Kobe had the winning attitude, the five rings, and the ability to always push it further. Stat nerds don't like to take into account his influence in basketball is farther outreaching than Jordan. Once the Jumpman meme dies people will call Kobe the GOAT cuz my man is a finisher and thats what people like about him.

People ALWAYS bitch about stat padding in here yet ya'll depend on it SO MUCH. Get over yourselves Kobe haters, he's the next Jordan whether you like it or not.

He does very well at getting away with raping white women.

holy shit I wasted my time reading all your shit and you are the stupidest motherfucker in history

If young/prime Kobe was on this Lakers team they would probably be top 5 in the West no problem. You don't know greatness

>le shoot a lot but only make a couple man

>the next jordan
Nigga he is retired

A selfish version of Ginobili

All this Wade talk reminded me of the 08 Olympics. Am I the only one who felt his performance was at least 5 times better than Kobe and yet Kobe got all the hype?

When Curry reaches 5 rings,he will be considered bigger than Kobrick and Lebitch

people will literally talk about pre curry and post curry era.
>member the stone age when giganiqqas ruled?
>it was precurry

Tim Duncan was the best player of that generation.

>2nd greatest player of all time
>3rd best laker

Literally anybody can win a ring faggot

And you like faggots that wear the same flag as you

I bet you thought Luis scola got robbed of mvp

say that to westbrick lmao

Duncan is the most overrated player of all time
Literally just Chris Webber but put in a better situation

Remember the 04 Olympics? Ginobili rekt the American "dream team" with players like Iverson, Wade, LeBron, Melo and Duncan

>Comparing the reigning mvp to somebody who can’t even start over Danny green

>this is an MVP
Don't you realise only Americans care about statpadding so you won almost all MVPs? It's an irrelevant award

>South American niggers caring about percentages
Remind me again how the team with the best shooting percentage gets the win and not the team that scores the most points

And Harden, the runner-up MVP, another statpadder, shot 28% yesterday to reach 20 points lmao

Is this bait? Let's say you have 100 possessions per game, if you play safe ball you can score 50% of them and get 100 points. If you chuck and get hard shots you lose possessions, ergo get less points

Check Westbrick stats in pretty much all games, even when they win he has a negative +/-

This is the best your country has to offer

He's 40 years old, one of the oldest players in the league

Not bad stats for a guy his age, the average athletic ape retires way before that because he destroys his knees

>thinking this is reddit and people give a fuck about +\-
If I score 100 points on 30 percent shooting and you score 99 points on 50 percent
You lose faggot

That’s because this lazy nigger hasn’t played 25 minutes a game in 6 years

If you ain't steph curry 3pt shots is overrated as fuck.

Has anyone noticed that Centers have been shooting alot of 3pt shots this season? I'm guessing it has to do with the height, but it's fucking retarded.

I'm tired of that shit, I LOVE when I see a player get saucy take it into the paint for that easy 2pt shot or foul.

>If I score 100 points on 30 percent shooting and you score 99 points on 50 percent
Yeah, but such thing never happens

Unless you grab lot of offensive rebounds, having a low % usually makes you lose. Kobe could brick because he had Shaq to save his ass and grab them boards

He's averaging 21 minutes at 40 years old with decent stats, you don't see many players doing that

Houston fans are happy with their team chucking left and right, but I guess they haven't realised that tactic doesn't work in playoffs, like they should know if they watched the previous seasons

They only score a lot now because no one playu defense in regular season, but people like harden or westbrick get exposed when it counts

10-20

7-10

Lebron James > Kareem > Jordan > Harden > Curry > Malone > Kobe

18th

This

borderline top 12

mj
lebron
kareem
magic
wilt
russell
duncan
bird
hakeem
shaq

are all inarguably better, and you could have an argument for another 5 or so guys

The 04 Olympics were such trash for the US team and it led to the complete refurbishing of our national basketball system.

I'm a diehard Spurs fan and even I'm not stupid to say that Ginobili is on the same level as Wade. He's not.

You Ginobili's brother or something?

15th - WS
16th - VORP
24th - PER

this