/brit/

ME POST IN BRIT ME SMART 'dition

fair point
interesting how you actually have a british underclass with its own culture whereas if i think of a french underclass i immediately picture an arab, a dindu or some mongrelised abomination

just realised im absolutely pissing away my uni days

awful edition

vigne

love leaving my bellybutton unwashed for days then puttin my finger down there to take a smell. anyone else like this?

t. arrogant student

You're fucking retarded, try to do a little math on the matter

four score and seven years ago i had a poo

UMA

prefer me unwashed bumcrack and armpits personally

what does estrogen in tap water mean for women?

>going to societies

enjoy people writing this vile shit on your back

literally got started on all night

state of white people lmao

you are unironically right

DELÍCIA

a man of refined tastes, i can respect that.

sooner puberty

my internal voice sometimes turns into that of a rough scottish glaswegian unsure of the origin of this

it's a thinking man's pleasure wouldn't expect a low iq mongrel to understand.

>literally got started on all night

*plays the piano riff from linkin park - numb*

uni is kind of hilarious desu

During the day everyone is all stuck up and up their own arse.
When they're drunk at societies things can get funny

Fucking ripoff though.
Original plan was to sign up for 5 maybe 6 societies.

Dodgeball wanted me to pay £60 for membership for the year.
£60 to throw a fucking ball around.
I told them to get fucked.

Now I'm literally in two.
And one of them is free.

UBI is just a capitalist way of postponing the inevitable international proletarian revolution

Simple as

I know right

£5 to join the chess society

fack off mate

have got the ability to create interactions with other people in my head and simulate conversation and outcomes in vivid detail. i've reached peak introversion level and am ready for ascension.

If you abolished all other welfare payments (dunno about housing benefit) you could pay every adult about 5k a year, which is more than you'd get in JSA.

Fiddle with some other stuff and you could easily afford it while also maintaining provisions for the disabled, etc.

do some ""men"" really shave the area around their cock and bollocks

like this idea

shan't believe this to be true, you're pulling my leg

I've texted 5 girls within the past 3 hours and not one has responded haha
is it time to give up?

I walked up to the "Save the refugees" society because the girl running it was really pretty.
They wanted £3.
They want to CHARGE me for helping refugees.
Top jozzle.

can't imagine anything more runty than wanting a universal income

I trim. 'specially the arse since ol' shit log comes out easier that way. trimmin the bush makes the tree look bigger

"the big issue"?

wouldn't mind a universal income if I was the only one who got it

don't necessarily dislike other people just willing to recognise that I'm a cut above the rest and deserve special treatment simple as

how can you expect to milk the tax payer of everything they got to pay for your utopia if they just get up and leave? what'cha gonna do, put 99% tax rate on the 100 people who remain in your shithole? haha.

ah yes the boomer manifesto

getting money from da gobbamunt for free? Fuggg sounds like gommunism :DD

>Men are 33% more likely to believe that benefits are inadequate, compared to women.... Belonging to a black and minority ethnic group also significantly increases the relative odds of believing that [unemployment benefits] in Britain are too generous and deter claimants from working. Citizens from BME backgrounds... are twice as likely to say that state benefit levels are too high and are nearly three times as likely to say they disincentivize paid work, compared to the majority 'White British' population.

last post for the night. profound one this is, will leave you to suckle on it.

universal income but the recipients have to degrade themselves for it, like walmart singers

who are you quoting

would have zero problems with an authoritarian monarchist state if i was part of the ruling royal family simple as

Imagine giving them the funding for that society. What kind of shit uni do you got too lad

A Russell Group

Yanks actually think this

reckon if black people want to be on benefits in civilised countries the governments back in africa like ethiopia and sierra leone should pay for them

want every yank dead

is google FUCKING BROKEN YOU FUCKING YANK JESUS CHRIST FUCKING AAARRRRRGHHHHHHH

Christopher Deeming

hate when i'm watching some exhibitionist vid and a disgusting wog comes into the field of view

is duckduckgo broken?

obsessed

a bit rude

no they aren't, just checked. why?

what is duckduckgo

show us your penis

dislike most nations on earth but some reason but yanks are just something else
so called first world country but they're so fucking thick and wilfully ignorant

is bing broken?

*heems you*

It's a new progressive thing on college campuses called sympathetic abortions where men take birth control such as vasectomies to be closer to their girlfriend

miss my bf from highschool lads, i was 17, he was 16 from supposedly competing top schools
he was the first proper bf i had and we went to a movie on the first date and held hands and at the end he kissed me

you're like the little nerd who says that the big Chad jock is an ignorant asshole after he fucks your oneitis

learn to fish you twat

Wypipo deeply care about being called a racist, but not about their actions that make them one.

So I'm at uni right.
Across from me there's a Chinese and a Fish and Chips.

The next closest place to eat out is another Chinese about half a mile down the road.

The closest supermarket is a fucking mile away (and it's an Aldi), the 2nd closest is about 5 miles away.

The fuck do I eat?
There's a McDonalds 2 miles away and I've been there twice.

Right now I'm cycling between Chinese 1, Fish and Chips, McDonalds, Chinese 2 and not eating.

Feel like if I keep this up for the entire year I might literally die.

aldi is good you nonce

only room for one irish poster at this time (me) so fuck off bet you're an animefag from /dire/ as well

>The closest supermarket is a fucking mile away (and it's an Aldi)
are you legs broken

yeah I vape

If the laws of the land allowed me, I'd stone every bender, nonce, call centre runt into dust.

gf bullies me all the time

only tramps eat food from aldi you absolute plebs

OH MY DAYZZZZZ
SO IM AT UNI RIGHT
DONT KNOW WHAT TO EAT
I MIGHT DIE FROM TAKEAWAYS
LOL

Umm have you heard of the cheap and easy alternative called buying and cooking your own food sweaty

got a knife here
destined for a yank's belly

this

i hate arrogant posh student TWATS

would suggest cooking healthy food at home and bringing it in a lunch box but of course you won't you stupid little millennial runt

trannies are mentally ill and i don't partake in their delusions

ah right you must be one of those so-called deanos who likes to spend more money for the same product for some reason

ya ok gramps *rolls eyes*

i'll make your belly look like a bowl of basmatti

aldi is fucking unreal value stupid cunt

nope

I will not eat food from Aldi and I can't afford the time to walk 5 miles down the road and 5 miles back.
and where would I purchase this cookable food from you frog fuck?

very sad

Uber it, they're proper cheap

Do they have budget taxis?

>brits can't afford cars because it's all going towards their TV license

LOL

why do benders love poppers

>uhhh why can't I eat?
>*stares at the nearby aldi*
>nahhh can't eat there
>uhhhhhh why can't I fucking eat?

i love what? poppies? sure buy one every year

the arrogant student hoisted by his own petard once again

WEED SMOKE, BUT DON'T OPEN DA WINDOW

Did my shopping at Sainsbury's today.

Am I an arrogant student?

is the public transportation broken?
alternatively get a bike you bender

who in the ever loving fuck are you quoting? literally no one has said that in this thread

Do you realise how unhelpful you are?