What's up, 4ch? I'm from Russia and want to improve my English. Anybody interested in becoming some sort of pen-friends...

what's up, 4ch? I'm from Russia and want to improve my English. Anybody interested in becoming some sort of pen-friends? I can talk about NFL, NBA, wristwatches, sneaker culture, classic Russian literature, American rap and can answer almost any of your questions about Russia. My e-mail is [email protected].

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_grammar
youtube.com/watch?v=WXKT6cLcXs0
music.youtube.com/watch?v=DczN8W_Agu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

just use this place as practice

I want more private conversation, like "Hello Mark, how are you? Sorry for not writing for so long..."

bump

We are only faggots here sorry

No way, I bet there's a ton of interesting people out here

Everyone here is a freak or mentally damaged in some way.

If you asked for pictures of black penis you would gladly be obliged, otherwise I'm afraid you will not be learning English like this.

S

I

english used here is closer to common speech than high browed letter writing anyway

there is a lot to be gained here if you took the time

Sminem

Hello mikael how are you?

superb!

If I email you would I make a friend

OP what is your opinion on this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_grammar

Email and we will find out :)

hard but worth it

if you think it's worth it, then i'll give it a shot
thanks pal

There're so many fancy constructions in our language but they can only be seen in poems or old literature. Nobody speaks that beautiful language like 100-150 yrs ago. I suggest you starting with M. Bulgakov's The Master and Margaret (don't know how is it called in English). It is interesting and has a wonderful soviet atmosphere.

>and has a wonderful soviet atmosphere.
that is what i thought while reading it

Do u have any suggestions on other soviet-atmosphere books ?

Where is Prince Myshkin, Aglaya? What did you do with him???

only if you are a qt

Ashamed that I didn't read Idiot yet...

I'm male, bruh

It's a great novel. I finished it 4 years ago, and it's the only book since then that I have finished completely. I'm sure some of the meaning and depth is lost in the translation...

Do you have a favorite book?

well, I read Crime and punishment last year and it was...depressing. But I liked very much. And it is from the same author as an "Idiot" F. Dostoevsky. I'm always confused when being asked about favorite book as I forget almost everything that I've read. From non-Russian writers I liked "1984" and "Brave new world"

Rap on vocaroo for us

>American rap
Fuck off filthy piece of shit

Woah woah, Russian rap is cool but you still have to up your rap game to get to Americas rap game
youtube.com/watch?v=WXKT6cLcXs0
this is some good stuff

I thought everybody can listen what he like, no?
I don't listen only to rap, I like some rock and even classical music.

I know nothing about Russian rap and, to tell the truth, hate it.

>listening to any Rap at all
inb4 poetry of the streets

It's just a way for lazy worth for nothing criminals to earn money from foolish folk who is willing to pay for it.
It is unironically degenerate

from which artist have u made such a conclusion?
For example, I've been listening to Kanye West for 2 yrs now and discover something new in his tracks every time. Don't be such a snob

Ngl, your English is already quite good and understandable.

Happy to hear it. No wonder, as I've been studying it since 8 y.o with a teacher, who worked as a translator.

bro your English is much better than one of the typed shit that one Russian in Israel shitpost with, you know who I'm talking about? He's garbage and you are at a exquisite level writing. Do you practice speaking though? And can you listen and understand most things, besides cultural stuff? For example I understand American English but
>British English
Is just god awful and I can't understand it

Thanks for kind words. I was practicing my speaking only when I played CS:GO some time ago (yeah, that's stupid) and that's all. I just have no other ways to do it because I don't have any friends outside of CIS. I get some verses when I listen to music, I watch sport casts and understand almost everything commentators say. Also 80% of my subscriptions on YouTube are English-speaking.

> NFL, NBA
> Amerishart rap
Do you watch BLACKED.com as well??

nah, only ebony women sometimes

no racist shit

Patrician taste there lad. Anyway head to the interpals thread to make some friends (or have thirsty fags after your dick)

noice
yeah what sports do you watch? my neighbor is Russian, she yells at her dog in Russian lmfao.
what rappers do you like? atypical but I like Rich Chigga, Frank Ocean, Tyler the Creator, and recently I found this guy from New York pretty cool. His name is deem spencer
soap
music.youtube.com/watch?v=DczN8W_Agu8

Can you shitpost?

like I said, I watch Basketball and Football (american one). From which you've stated I listened only to Frank and a few songs by Tyler. Liked only Frank. I also enjoy Kanye, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil yachty, Denzel Curry, Travis Scott, Skepta, Kodak Black, Stormzy, Tyga, 21 Savage and many more

Where from Russia are you? I have a pretty good friend irl who is a huge russiaboo. He's been wanting to do a road trip somewhere in Russia for a while. You seem like a cool guy

Let's talk about Russian woman

Здpaвcтвyйтe, Кaк пoживaeтe?

Altai Krai

They can stop a horse and go into a house on fire.

Zaebis

HOLY SHIT

I guess you feel very special compared to the population around you?

a cute male?

What did you mean by this

No, why should I?

A Russian idiom about how powerful Russian women are.

hell yeah :)

No way, you can't be a twink in Altay, that's impossible

Does Russia have many qt

Why you think I am a twink?

He specifically asked you if you are "cute male" which is basically twink.

No, I'm straight

Why don't you get a greencard marriage with a qt black girl? They love Russian guys.

For real? Well, firstly, I already have a girl. Secondly, I guess it will be quite difficult to get a green card in the light of recent events, you know

pretty girl tho

Yes, actually ive known several Russian guys who dated black girls and they did it because it was easy and exotic.

They only made greencard lotteries more difficult.
Greencard by marriage is still pretty easy to obtain.

Is it the same girl in picture and in video? I like her more and more

>be me
>open a English talk thread
>get no one reply except myself
This site is fucking racist! :(

type some bumps yourself. you can actually write to me with your question

why do you need a dedicated thread. it will go unnoticed most likely.
just go random threads and chat.
or go to the lang thread:

>TOEIC
Why do you do this trash exam?

This,
My brother in law played some shit called "little big" and i laughed at how horrible it was

Then i introduced him to Slayer

He thanked me

>I introduced him to Slayer
*teleports behind you*
Heh, too edgy for me, kid

you're the first russian I've seen that doesn't like metal
are you aware of the massive slam death/brutal death scene in Russia? you cunts are insane

Yeah, I am aware. They are manchildren for the most part, or dumb hobo drugies, or, surprisingly, nerds.

yeah slam tends to go with drugs a lot
I'm not into that shit though, OSDM is more my shit

>tfw no Finnbro penpal