CALLING ALL REVOLUTIONARIES, ANONYMOUS, ACTIVISTS, ECT. THOSE WHO WANT TO WATCH HUMANITY THRIVE AND PREVAIL!

CALLING ALL REVOLUTIONARIES, ANONYMOUS, ACTIVISTS, ECT. THOSE WHO WANT TO WATCH HUMANITY THRIVE AND PREVAIL!

GET HYPE, have faith and pray.

Gainesville, Florida here, The City of Enlightenment.

Alright Sup Forums Their's alot of rage going on for a revolution, and you are God's army. What we need to do is manifest this "anti-cop fest" into a full scale revolution. So let's think tank here.

First and foremost, we need modern revolution propaganda. Sweeter alterations of what I posted in this OP. I'll cover a few things, regarding the route to take this.

People dance to the beat of the loudest drum. Therefore, we must be that loudest drum, we need publicity. Mainstream media, facebook, ect, Blown up with our message and for example what's going on in Dallas. Second, we need to make sure what is going on in Dallas doesn't turn into another Rodney King event and die out. We need to gather all the things we can think of regarding the system that we do not like, jumble them together and buy people into supporting the revolution.

There will be chaos. But unification is the answer. I am going to pay homeless people in my city to post these flyers that are posted on this thread all over downtown, campus and other popular hot spots especially where edgy kids and drunk people hang out. We can make something happen. All you have to do, is take part and do what you are called to do regarding this revolution. [spoiler]Do your part.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Vatican Records[/spoiler] My next point, is that if we can manifest a global revolution, and break into the Vatican Records by protest. We can unlock the answers to "true" history. And wipe all our public education history books from bias. [/spoiler]In theory[/spoiler] But the "experts' will be able to share the information and gold nuggets that they find, inside the library itself.

[spoiler]Whistle Blowers[/spoiler] Last but not least, is that we need as many corporate and government whistle blowers as possible.

Do your part.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO_4qxyedpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

yeah, good lick with you (((revolution)))

fag

I'm gonna go ride my bike outside and in my mind i'll yell "revolution" a few times.

Pretty sure I'll go down in history as one of the most active revolutionaries on Sup Forums

>Gainesville, Florida here, The City of Enlightenment.

Do you still have those liquor stores that sell nothing but kegs? Most of them have alligator heads wearing sunglasses mounted on the walls.

Fuck off commie

> 2016
> cheerful millennial trying to get a subtle hivemind to partake in poorly executed blatantly obvious calls for revolution

meme banner inc

ooh the new hydraulic model

Another fucking clenched fist insignia, another white communist fucker who will be hidden behind the tree while others do his dirty job, another scum talking about revolution on his Apple iPhone 71s.

Fuck off, the less people like you, the better the world will be.

sage

Fuck you nigger I can't wait for the race war you dopey nigger lose.. Niggers and spics only make up 30% of Americas population.. No take away the old the young the mentally unfit and don't forget the big one all the scum in jail your number drop.. You lose long live the white race ...my name is hate nice to meet you

left-wing fisting degenerate fags

I really hope this is a honeypot to lure commies to an assbeating

This exact same shit is posted on /leftypol/, what are trying to achieve here

I thought it was /leftypol/. They are the best kind of cringe. I can't believe they exist, sometimes.
>man, Sup Forums is just a circle jerk
>let's make our own left wing board where we can discuss our epic revolution ideas and commie politics without "discrimination" (totally, dudes)

youtube.com/watch?v=bO_4qxyedpU

They don't even discuss anything it's always just
>hey guys what do you think about x
>x is a spook
>some person says somthing slightly right leaning
>the rest of the thread is people telling that person to go back to Sup Forums and acusing each other of being Sup Forums

Yeah, I took a glance at it once. I was not impressed. They really don't have any discussion. I don't think they are smart enough to.

Can you please divulge on the whole honeypot thing in regards to website/ activism? Is it getting all people's info? Or getting then to meet up so you can go in a arrest them?

>Vatican Records[/spoiler] My next point, is that if we can manifest a global revolution, and break into the Vatican Records by protest. We can unlock the answers to "true" history. And wipe all our public education history books from bias. [/spoiler]In theory[/spoiler] But the "experts' will be able to share the information and gold nuggets that they find, inside the library itself.

That's some /x/-tier tinfoil faggotry.

>Gainesville, Florida here, The City of Enlightenment.