FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP PRE-MATCH THREAD

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol vs Grêmio Porto Alegre

LIKELY STARTING 11:

Real Madrid (España): Keylor Navas; Dani Carvajal, Nacho Fernández, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Toni Kroos, Luka Modric; Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema e Isco. DT: Zinedine Zidane.

Gremio (Brasil): Marcelo Grohe; Edilson, Geromel, Walter Kannemann, Bruno Cortez; Jaílson, Michel, Ramiro, Luan, Fernandinho; Lucas Barrios. DT Renato Gaúcho.

Árbitro: César Arturo Ramos (México).
The table is open.

>Jaílson

Gremio is gonna win not even joking. Brazilians teams are good in this tournament and real looks weak as fuck. Corinthians, Sao Paulo, Internacional and now Gremio. Say something nice about Brasileirao

Grêmio is going to be slaughtered aren't they?

Grêmio vai jogar sem o Artur, seu melhor jogador. É o Modric deles.

Can't wait for the umpteenth Halal embarrassment and subsequent panic ridden refball in a row

"Make sure Artur doesn't play"
"But senor, he's their best player and Gremio isn't as rich as Real. Can we at least try to beat their best team possible?"
"You heard me" *click*

Do sudaca clubs ever hire european players to their clubs?

We don't need them, muhammad.

We usually take South American players who were playing in Europe, Barrios is one example

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

chimps are the best at chimpball

Crops don't choose farmers

>club wc

cringe

my main mans ronaldo getting a hattrick

Yeah

kek

last 2 digits is gremio's possession stat for the game

There're only two in the first division in 2017. The german Baumjohann signed for Coritiba (they were relegated) and Kazim is benchwarmer in Corinthians. It's easier to just sign a cheap good Argentine player anyways.

Last digit is the number of goals Real Madrid will score in the first half.

im okay with this

with what money?

The best players in the world are from South America, why hire hoofball artists from the old continent?

Who will win?

Croatian Eduardo da Silva is in Atletico Paranaense or whatever tf you spell it

i unironically believe geromel will put cr7 in his pockets desu. dudes elite af

I'm still mad at the fact that Vinicius Jr. was sold by 40M. I saw him in the last Sudamericana final and he fucking sucks. Barco is 50 times a better player and only sold for 15M because he isn't Brazilian

Don't European clubs realise, after 50 years of buying South American players, that Brazilians only have 5 years at most of good form and then they turn lazy?

it's over for mêmio

JAEL
A
E
L

Gremio will get stomped hard it's not even funny. 6-0.

Seedorf retired here, there's some Turkish reject in Corinthians' bench and I think that's it.

Is Jael grêmio´s Gabiru?

Kannemann is going to break his legs

>, that Brazilians only have 5 years at most of good form and then they turn lazy?

still 5 years is better than nothing, Vinicius Jr didn't had a single good match so far in his entire career.

Paqueta is better than him, even if he is gay

Doppeldigits and Everton with a goal as a late sub

>google this guy
>30 years old and former player of Hertha Berlin II
>played 3 games since 2014
What is Coritiba thinking?

imagine being a fan of a Flamengo rival and watch the brazilian sports media blatantly shill for an at most average player out of nowhere and then manage to land 40 million for their team.

Now that you mention it, I really can't think of a counter example to refute your argument.

Why do Brazilians expire so early?

The correct is "didn't have", fucking monkey, and Vinicius is the greatest brazilian promise of this decade, he had a lot of good games for Flamengo so far.

i don't think there is a point in saying that if you only watch the european leagues you know that right.
brazillian players don't retire in europe, they go back to brazil when they are old.

Dani Alves is still playing tho, so is felipe luis

They grow up poor, have big money fast, think you don't even need to try anymore because you are rich, be a brainlet and don't realise you'll be poor 10 years after retiring because you are a lazy fuck

In literal words of Tévez: "when I started playing I played thinking that if I don't win, my opponent is getting the food away from my family; now I open the fridge and it's full". They lose motivation

Who is Pelé? Who is Zico? Who is Marcelo? Who is Cafu? Who is Thiago Silva?

The number goes way up if you count dual citizenship, many players here are also Spanish, German or Italian citizens.

I'm rich and they were putting cardboard in my sausage I don't even want to know what they eat in favelas

they should be glad they get to live to 50

Exceptions, you produce the highest amount of wasted potential players in the world

ok Negueba Jr, whatever you say

>10 years after retiring

if they're anything like the NFL and NBA players, there's a possibility they're living paycheck to paycheck already

I don't know if that's the case for all of them. Ronaldo's downfall was his injuries in the knee and him becoming fat. Romário's downfall was his arrogance. Adriano's downfall was the death of his father which make him become an alcohoolic. Ronaldinho's downfall was the the parties and night clubs every day.

The only one who probably lost his motivation was Kaká, and I'm not even entirely certain of that.

>Romário's downfall was his arrogance. Adriano's downfall was the death of his father which make him become an alcohoolic. Ronaldinho's downfall was the the parties and night clubs every day.
All are what I'm saying, they stop having football as their main priority. As I said, when they become rich they lose motivation

Idk, players like Cristiano Ronaldo, who have way less natural talent than the average Brazilian, used his personal misfortune to motivate himself into becoming one of the best footballers in the world. I don't imagine a Brazilian player doing that to be honest, you aren't known for hard work, but for natural talent

Grêmio vai ganhar. Ronaldo o caralho.

Kanneman pretty much stopped Cristiano when they played against San Lorenzo

>So thas it? What? We some kinda...Suicide Squad?

What did he mean by this?

Maradona pretty much said these words yesterday

They honestly don't care, the ones that don't expire early are slightly above average like Lucas Leiva, Neymar is following Robinho's path of mediocrity

>neighbor starts playing pagode louder than the anime music in my headphones

>I don't imagine a Brazilian player doing that to be honestly, you aren't known for hard work
There are a lot of good Brazilian defenders and defensive midfielders playing in Europe because their role positions require constant hard work, while offensive mid/wings are the best for slacking off so many Brazilian players flop hard even though some have talent.

CATAcucks BTFO

I could understand a guy watching an anime every now and then, but listening to fucking anime music? Nigga you a turbo loser

>Neymar is following Robinho's path of mediocrity
?
Neymar is leagues better than Robinho.

what's the difference between the 3 catalonian flags on the left?

A team with a Viking, Will Smith, Barrichello, Cebolinha, The Cruel and Luanel Messi couldn't possibly lose to real madrid right?

I'm talking about his club choices

1st is the autonomic flag, other 2 are commie meme flags

the commie flags are related to the cuban one or just a coincidence?

It were designed by a commie venezuelan taking base on the cuban one, so imagine.

I feel this is gonna be like that Corinthians final. One good header and busparking

>if a Madrid player gets ejected from the match against grêmio they won't play el clasico
Wicked

it's stupid then, the cuban flag is based on the american one kek

for real? wtf

Someone at ESPN said that, but then again
>ESPN

>globo comparing teams

It's true, it's on FIFA laws, same goes for Gremio in national league for its next match.

>The City of Keylor Navas

Actually Varane should ve won that round tho, he plays good right before get injured everytime.

So they are gonna play an alternative team?

Coragem, Zidane! O meio-campo do Grêmio não marca muito. Escala o Bale. Deixa o Casemiro para depois. Joga sem medo. Como Galáticos...

He's been awful for some time now AND he's injured constantly.

>that one guy who thinks ramiro is as good as modric

CONFIRMED 11:

Keylor; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Isco, Casemiro, Kroos, Modric; Cristiano y Benzema.

Last chance for Benzemalo?

I honestly never thought this game would ever happen, winning or losing it's going to be fun to watch

No it's not based on the American flag

Does Keisuke Honda know speak spanish?

>he doesn't rate Ramirinho

>carvajal
If Luan chokes we're done for, he has the weakest match up

Who the fuck gives a shit. The most unlikeable club vs a literal who

Do you know speak english?

Gremio are way bigger and better than any Belgian club

>Gremio are way bigger and better than any Belgian club
That's why I'm a lifelong Man City supporter™

Unironically this, the Belgian league and the Eredivisie are pretty much the development leagues of Europe nowadays

Botafogo had Seedorf - but due to his botafoguense wife

>Grohe better than Navas
>Luan better than Isco
>FUCKING RAMIRO ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MODRIC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF

Palmeiras really disappointed me. They could not even beat Atletico Tucuman away

>Seedorf
>European
this nigga is literally, in a literal way, from South America

Navas is just as overhyped as that Portuguese guy Bayern bought because of a few good matches in the Euro

A vida que poderia ter sido e não foi (Manuel Bandeira)
The life that could have been and hasn't is our motto

You see, for the last years both teams that have played the Club World Cup spoke an Iberian language

Does this mean that Iberian race is the best at club football?

Malnutrition when growing up

Is Paqueta really gay? My mother was watching the final and said he was gay after he saw him celebrating the goal.

Well from South America I don't think any Surinam team worth winning the Libertadores.

Surinam teams play in Concacaf

>CUrrios starting

Fuck me dead m8s