Is it really easy to trigger Atheists on Sup Forums?

Is it really easy to trigger Atheists on Sup Forums?

kek
Of course, most of them are literally kids, so yeah.

Atheists are fucking retarded.

Just as easy as triggering every other non muslim religion.

Islam is the greatest triggered belief on earth.

>Indian man says Krishna is real, Jesus is not
>British man says Jesus is real, Krishna is not
fuck the logic

Atheists, despite the implication they reject religion and their atheism doesn't cause them to follow a fixed set of beliefs and principles, are largely incompetent and become wholly fanatical in the same way as the religious when they shift attributive value from gods to humanity. They like to pretend they're tolerant and free-thinking, yet when anyone, even another non-religious individual, dares question their outlook they immediately recoil and launch a tirade of passive-aggressive defenses and responses hopelessly expending every single regurgitated argument in the book. It's truly a pathetic sight.

>>>/reddit/

absolutely

it's easy to trigger any religious group

Humanism being one of them.

whether or not god is real, that is a different argument of its own.

religion is seen all over the world, dating back thousands upon thousands of years.

the main idea of religion is not about whether or not god is real.

the main idea of religion is to set boundaries, rules, incentives, and essentially a way the creator(s) of the religion envisioned/would want the followers of the religion to act and live life on this earth.

Someone gets it. Religion defines metaphysics more often that it does trying to replace scientific explanation behind the origin of the Earth.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to spam every board with this garbage, what do you hope to achieve? I have seen this shitposting every day on Sup Forums for at least a year. My God man you REALLY need to jump off a building

>on half-chan
>complaining about shitposting

I have seen some real shitposting but this easily takes the cake. The determination and time it takes to make a thread EVERY DAY makes me wonder if it's just a bot.

I'm actually surprised how many user's dont know about the childlike empress poster.

Just goes to show how many newfags and summerfags are browsing Sup Forums

What do i call myself if i believe a god/higher entity exists but don't really understand any specific religious text and how it correlates with my existance? Did Jesus Christ and Mohammad accidentally skip out on their introduction in East-Asia?

Jace Connors acted like a sperg for 3 years. This kind of determination is nothing new.

I believe there exists no gods, yet there exists one got, yet there exists many gods. Safe to assume there is no term that can describe me.

god*

>got you answer right there

This. I grew out of atheism in middle school. Anyone who doesn't is just a little butt hurt about not being allowed to make their own rules in life and getting judged for what is probably homosexual behavior.
>The Amazing Atheist

Even your I.D. was disappointed by that shit

Look up Mark Passio's What On Earth Is Happening series on Youtube. You're a truth seeker, as far as I can tell.

I grew out of atheism when I was 4y.o. whereupon I first comprehended what the truths were that I had been told. My brain saw god in all its glory, I knew, he would shelter me forever.