Women suck. They are all gold-digging liars and fuckers. All women are less. They are shit...

Women suck. They are all gold-digging liars and fuckers. All women are less. They are shit, even the ones who birthed us.

When did Sup Forums abandon wisdom for madness?

They LOVE us! They care for us. WTF? Do you fucking know any? Dafuq?

??????????????

Some of them love us. Most of them are gold digging whores.

Mom is a whore? Really?

What part of "most" did you not understand?

gold digging is part of their biotruths
that you're attracted to females more likely to be gold diggers on account of their prettiness is your biotruth
nature is like pottery

I guess...practically ALL....no sisters, aunts, god forbid...NIECES...really asshole? Edgy are we?

Women are like clay and formed by society.

If women become cancerous en masse it means society has started to rot.

Everyone has their role in society. If you don't posses the social skills to get someone to raise your kids properly go back to shit posting and maybe you can move to Japan and marry a pillow

What part of hatred is poetic, reindeer-herder?

i think it's more resentment
like how feminists might be just like that because they haven't been successful with men

i get gold-digging, i think it does happen, and i think that it's natural and i don't see anything wrong with it. a woman desires stability and security for her offspring. that's how the game is played.

i'm not going to go hating on men for not shacking up with landwhales, but retard feminazis might because they can't play the game with those rules.

All right. I'll bite. Just because it's in the base nature doesn't mean it's the civilized way to behave. Should I ,as a man, fuck every slut in sight? No. That breeds bastards,STD and general societal decay.
Shitty strawman. I said most not all.

Chances are your mother took dicks out of wedlock just like every other womyn. If you say otherwise you're just a newfag

Here the problem
>YOU ARE IN USA
>WOMYN ARE A LOST CAUSE IN USA
>AWALT

>why won't women be good stay at home housewives?
>fucking whores taking my money why don't they get a job?

/thread

I've had women in my life that where incredibly kind and caring, but some were just deceiving bitches.

The thing about women is that they either love you or despise you, there are hardly any in-betweens. Unfortunately it can change rather quickly.

ya but their assholes taste so good

10/10

Fuck off manchild.