Do normal people in your country go on Sup Forums?

Do normal people in your country go on Sup Forums?
If not, what re the alternatives?

No.
Facebook
9gag
reddit
hardwarezone

No, they go on Facebook.

New Zealand is an extension of Australia, the country where people spout /fit/ memes in real life.

Nope they go to facebook

If you say so.

They pronounce memes as meh-mehs

yep, one day i decided to drop Sup Forums in college
everyone's heard of it
but some are timid about usage
they go but they don't advertise it

I never got that, I had people pronounce it as 'me-me' but I've literally never heard the maymay pronunciation before.

How can you not have friends if you're american?

Not after the range-ban on Finland.
Now most of the shitty memesters have gone back to Ylilauta.

More than what I thought. Came across a random drunk dude in the city and we talked about Sup Forums.
Most use facebook

Not really
Vk
1001mem
Pikabu

L*wy*t
C*r*
Twitter
Facebook
Meowchat
Wechat
9gag

why is lowyat so slow compared to hardwarezone?
why do seamonkeys like forums

The server never been upgraded ever since it was founded.
You can track forum postings easily.

I meant in terms of posts, you can make a thread in the morning and it'll still be on the first page at night.

>>You can track forum postings easily.
>make an unpopular opinion
>people continue digging up your posts to show that unpopular opinion you made to try and invalidate any other posts you make

only extreme right wing conservaretards browse chans

cant you just make multiple sockpuppet accounts? post counts are for cucks anyway

you get banned for making multiple accounts under the same IP

>make an unpopular opinion
>people continue digging up your posts to show that unpopular opinion you made to try and invalidate any other posts you make
that's the point. that's why I spend less time there unless for casual visits to get me updated.

A couple of my real life friends are/were Sup Forums users, but they are not very normal. One of them went full normie and is living a successful life though with a good job and a stable relationship, but he is also a degenerate that does drugs.

Those who do go to Sup Forums tend do stick to the open air landfills that are Sup Forums and Sup Forums and will reference it constantly IRL because as it seems there is now a certain "status" that comes from frequenting the "birthplace of le memes".

Only people I've ever encountered where I could definitely pin down that they'd roamed here pretended like it was some incredibly secret website, and would reference it to one another with smug smiles on their faces...

They'd reiterate a Sup Forums meme to one another, out of context too, smile as if they were on the brink of bursting into laughter, and that was it. Really unbearable. It was probably flavor of the month to them, and I don't think they stayed here too long, probably just enough so they could pretend they'd been epic meme-lords in the past.

Needless to say, I didn't tell me I'd throw away my weekends on here too.

u mad bro?

Tried lurking at l*wyat. Holy shiet what a cancer hole. I can't stand the pseudo half ironic Ah Beng style postings there. Or the constant bro this bro that.

Doubt it.
I know too many Facebook and some reddit fags.
Feels elite to be here.

>normal people
>Sup Forums

Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm constantly getting this one guy's ban notices on public wifi for ban evasion on Sup Forums. in fact, I just got one while making this post, had to switch to data

facebook and instagram
no one knows about Sup Forums

This. They also go to Reddit and use Snapchat as well

No
I have no idea

Reddit and Facebook. Though apart from the vapid NEETs, I'd say most Aussies here are pretty normal.

Dont forget renotalk

t. punggol resident