Perfect face

>perfect face
>perfect body

Why are people still complaining about her playing Wonderwoman?

because they're homos who let an anime imageboard dictate their taste

shes a talmudic jew

perfect is not the word id use. not even a little close

>subjective opinion
>subjective opinion

because not everyone's standards of beauty match yours

You could've made your point while also posting an image that shows her soles.

you have low standards

Cuz she Cant act for shit. My benis is happy tho

>I'm posting on an anonymous imageboard
>I have no chance of ever sleeping with anyone even this remotely hot
but no she's not even close to perfect

what are you doing with your life son

this

>perfect body

>shrunken head proportions

Why does Wonder Woman have to have a perfect body and face?

sure i would fuck her

but she looks fuck all and represents nothing of Wonder Woman in the last 50 years and its not even that they've gone for a new Wonder Woman, they've just not given her blue eyes and cast someone shit.

Cause she doesn't look strong at all, doesn't look like a superheroine. She looks like a thin supermodel who could get blown over by the wind.

you forgot

>perfect feet

would literally suck on forever while she called me a pathetic goy

You forgot to mention her sexualized arches.

I sort of enjoyed her portrayal of the character in BVS, the sort of: I could give a fuck about any of you vibe she gives off.

Now if she was playing the character like that in the new movie I'd be a little more excited, but I suspect this new one will be her getting to the point we see in BVS, which isn't as interesting to me.

>>perfect face

not thicc

no boobs

Remember this is the only other option for people like OP which is why he thinks this rat is "perfect". Please don't be mean

This

Gadot's attractive and I wouldn't pass up on the chance of having her as a gf, but there are far more beautiful women to fuck AND play Wonder Woman.

Shit, Lynda Carter was perfect decades ago.

oy vey

If I had this girl as an option I'd be very happy

why did they try and portray that as sexy

>when the extras are hotter than the supposedly hot girl

>perfect body
I'm not really into stick figures

fpbp

Spoken like someone who has never picked up a comic in his life. Outside of being tall gal gadot is the exact opposite of WW on every level. Go read a book kid.

mmm i bet she has a perfect pusy to

gal gadot is not ugly, she's just not built like the character. she can be good in the part like RDJ or Huge Jackedman, but she doesn't really look the part

ywn wake up in the universe where brie Larson is WW and gal Godot is dead meat

literally a blockhead

based pusy poster

>>perfect body

almost

if only she has a massive girthy 12 incher, then she'd be perfect

I'm not, I really don't care about comic book superhero movies

This is Wonder Woman. White,black hair,blue eyes,big chest. Honestly no idea why they couldn't cast some eyecandy for the role. Gal is a great looking woman, but doesn't have the look for WW....

>brown eyes

Into the trash it goes. The only woman in Hollywood who looks exactly the part is Alexandra Daddario but she is a terrible actress so it would never happen.

Horse faced
Nice butt tho would bang in a second and promptly jizz in her mouth

This is the worst version of Wonder Woman there is.

Because she's a fucking kike with a plank-like body and a face that has that "something is wrong but I can't quite put my finger on it" quality to it.

to be fair huge jackedman and RDJ aren't built like their parts either. Iron Man is supposed to be six feet tall and Wolverine is supposed to be RDJ sized.

>b cups
>perfect

How many Dominos do you prefer on your pizza

that's why I mentioned them, we'll only know if she's good as WW after the movie

wow what would she do with such a weapon?

???

bruise your throat

It's based on a awful comic story, the script is worse than the comic was, the animation is bad and the characterization of Wonder Woman in it is terrible.

>new 52

Beside the point.

Issue?

New 52 was a terrible idea all around.

no muscle tone OR classical Greek attributes

I mean you cant have both, but neither?

New 52 WW with azz was one of the best runs. Lay off the crack.

That animated movie wasn't based on his run.

Kinda has muscle tone

wow then what?

probably has something to do with the fact she's portraying the strongest women ever when she likely is strained to lift an ice cream cone in real life

You know people have different tastes .. they can disagree.. you may find this woman very attractive but i personally do not. I would not even attempt to sleep with this woman. And one more thing You don;t know shit about anyone posting on this site..

even less muscle than gadot

I feel like she probably has a huge bush under those panties

She looks like a goddess, they got that right

>judging her physique when Captain Marvel isn't even close to filming
She still has boobs and a head that doesn't look hateful or ratty you dumb kike.

this, except that she's ugly too

there is no way that you could convince me that you would say no if she propositioned you
And I may not be a fat disgusting neckbeard, but I know more than you about posting on this site

She's not perfect, definitely attractive though. She is a terrible actress, her line delivery sucks, and she doesn't portray a strong badass female like wonder women is. She's tall and that's about it. Plus she was Miss Israel so people will hate her for that.

aside from >I'M ACTING I think she looks fine. can't expect her to look like a bodybuilder for one role

DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE THAT?!

KEK, the white bikini girl has more ass and figure than thanks skeleton lol

retard, when I did say that I like gadot.
p.s. your cunt still sucks

Ladies and gentlemen, now THAT is how you kick ass.
I need someone to do a "Fuck outta here!" meme with this. PLEASE.

YOU'RE TESTING MY PATIENCE Sup Forums AND Sup Forums

APOLOGIZE NOW

Check back at your home on reddit

no curves

much slope

kys reddit scum

>I find this person attractive, therefore she can play any role independently of her acting skills or if she looks like the role
Jessica Biel would make such a great Martin Luther King, because she's hot

RDJ height is fixed with camera angles and CGI, they didn't shit like that with Gal, she looks like a twig, no curves and no muscular tone

well if you knew anything about women youd know that they are not the ones to propose anything, the man takes initiative or should, anyway, but youve already outed yourself as a shill. i dont think shes perfect because of who she is not what she looks like, making me not a neckbeard kiss ass

she's cute in a rodent way

qt :3

She looks like she would have a slight hint of BO, and her pits would be really salty to lick, whereas Margot Robbie as Harley looks like her butthole tastes like cotton candy.

Becky G would make a better Wonder Woman

Why does she just leave a cloak on the floor? Thats just rude.

what did ms skeltal mean by this?

Her asian manservant will pick it up

those sideburns hahahah holy shit what the fuck

cotton candy and stricknyne

Earth One sucks

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Yeah, I'll ask a nazi why these Jews aren't dead

>perfect face
Bait.
>perfect body
Perfect for a young highschool girl maybe, not for an amazon warrior.

>Artemis is buff

So not being buff just a Gal Gadot thing

>Egyptian
>Black
Everytime

>evaluating a woman based on her appearance
>not factoring in her beliefs or actions
this is why women are winning

>redhaired goddess
>cast ugly manfaced nig

yeah great casting

This is beautiful for Warner Bros?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

being a redhead is Artemis' most important feature

perfect head shape

No one gives a shit what Sup Forums thinks, bud. Go home.