22 years old

>22 years old
>never left the country, except for that time I walked across the border in Niagara Falls
>never even been on a PLANE
I'M NOT WILLFULLY IGNORANT, I SWEAR

Also, I've done plenty of intra-country travel. For a country as big and diverse as this one, that counts for something, r-right?

Why dont you then? You live in the United States. You can easily go on a trip.

leave that poor cat alone

The USA is not realatively diverse tho. Only in landscape and that's not what people means by diverse normally.

i travelled by plane when i was 10

it is not what it is hyped up to be

but way back when service was a bit better before all the financial cruntch

what? we have every zone except for tropical rain forest

I was Just deep into Canada this morning and Made it Home 14 hours later down south

>would like to travel across North America, Europe, Japan, and India
>tfw don't even have a job and will never have the drive to pursue my dreams

US if just too fucking big. Actually traveling to different parts of the world is just too expensive the layman to justify spending.

Why is the cat sad?

Honestly this is the one good thing about living in Europe. So many languages and cultures right on your doorstep.

iktf so much

maybe he meant "diverse"? like refugees?

There are a lot of countries with deserts, forests, mountains, glaciars and stuff. You don't travel to other countries just to see nature, you do it to see different cultures.

1 US state = 1 European country!!!

but i like deserts forests mountains and beaches. and we have it all here. foreign travel sounds like fun but everything exciting is too far away from here and hence expensive.

>let me just pull extra time and money out of my ass
Also, FINALLY, I have the opportunity to travel abroad to Germany next summer for a school related competition. I have just been too busy with other shit to actually go somewhere rather than just reading and shitposting about the world

I'm sure time can be found during summer or another break unless you're really a "busybee" who has intensive internships for every summer.

And yet somehow you managed to fill em all with boring pseudo-anglos, great job.

>haha white people are so boring because they are reasonable and don't act like chimps

nah we have california. or miami. no anglos there

seriously, a lot of wonders of the world are located in the countries that are either straight unsafe or wouldn't be as comfortable to travel to and you may need to hire a local guide to protect you from their every day reality. meh.

For being Russian I guess.

No, not white people. Did I say white people?

I'll rather go to Mexico or Cuba than the bad sequels.

>tfw 27 and never left my state

>tfw have been on a plane hundreds of times and have been all over the world

Fucking poorfags

>implying that United Chimps is safer in any way than, say, Egypt or Thailand.

At least in the other un-safe countries people come at you in order to get money, in USA there is just random violence for the sake of nigger prestige or chicano pride.

Egypt is literally a big unsave shithole. I have been there several times. The US doesn't even come close as much as you want to meme it.

Are you an Egyptian refugee, former Somali pirate, pizza chef originally from Turkey, homosexual man or a slutty white girl? For those; yes, muslim countries are unsafe.

Are you a white straight tourist? Everywhere is safe except USA and war zones.

I'm half Norwegian/half Swedish. Stop memeing. If you're a tourist in the US you're save in most places. If you're a tourist in Egypt you're only truly save on the resort.

Saying half nationality doesn't give me any info about your ethnicity so I can't determine if I am able to trust your views on Egypt. Where else would you even want to go than the resort and the pyramids / ruins in Egypt? The country is a desert.

>Saying half nationality doesn't give me any info about your ethnicity so I can't determine if I am able to trust your views on Egypt.
I literally got white blond hair. I'm the most wh*TE subhuman on this site.

>Where else would you even want to go than the resort and the pyramids / ruins in Egypt? The country is a desert.

Literally anywhere else to explore the country. If you need to stay on a resort you're not in a save country.

Safe*