*sprints angrily towards you*

*sprints angrily towards you*

Why didn't he wear a bulletproof vest?

I remember I'm the motherfucking Magneto and he's basically fucked.

You know, I wondered why Jackman was so dedicated to maintaining an amazing physique since it's not really important to an old weathered character as Logan was, but the last bit of the film made it totally worth it. Goddamn he was a monster.

*swiftly dodges you like the dashing rouge I am*
*slices your head of with my adamantium katana*
psshh nothing personnel bub

*Looks flabby and old*

>You know, I wondered why Jackman was so dedicated to maintaining an amazing physique since it's not really important to an old weathered character as Logan was

being fit works for both on and off camera

well he also played X24 who was prime wolverine

X24

>they never refer to the clone as "Daken"

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Because Daken is his hapa son, retard.

>acknowledging Wolverine's faggot son that even he got tired of and drowned

LOL

Never reply to my posts again.

>WHEN HE DID HIS FINAL LEAP WHEN HE JACKED ON SERUM

christ I fucking lost it

Can you stop me, faggot?

Watch me.

but the samurai from the last movie got fucking wrecked already bub.

I feel like his death was awkwardly handled and somehow managed to invalidate Picard's death.

Also they totally endangered that black family for no good reason.

I'm waiting.

I laughed nervously when the scientist introduced himself as doctor rice

i instantly sputtered ''docteur riz" to my friend and chuckled akwardly everytime they said rice

i'm as autistic as it gets

Why would an evil megacorp care that their quarry were nearing the imaginary line between the United States and Canada? Did their moral compass kick in and stop them from violating Canadian sovereignty?

canada has different gun laws, they'd have had to fist fight those kids

He has a healing factory. He will be jacked his whole life.

Muscles are grown after you tear them in training. His mutant ability would be better than any man made steroids or peptides.

Why doesn't he just stay the same strength though?

His skin doesn't scar when it heals.

>imaginary line between the United States and Canada
>Borders aren't even like real maaan.

X-Flight was there, they would have anally brutalized the baddies

They said the adamantium was poisoning him, and his healing factory was turning to shit because of it

holy fuck, i never considered this. you could literally go from skinny to swole in a single workout session.

They didn't really care.
They just wanted to catch them as soon as possible.

That part of the border isn't necessarily fortified like you would find elsewehere- this isn't the US-Mexico border crossing.

In any case, something tells me that the robo-mercenaries hired by the big baddie wouldn't arbitrarily stop trying to exterminate a group of children because they reached a linear clearing in the trees.

>tfw I will never get my hands on the super steroids in this movie.

Anyone know where I can watch Logan online? I've tried a number of sites but, in the UK, all of them are being shut down. ¬_¬

>ok were going up against the wolverine what's our plan?
>shoot center mass and get within melee range

Perfect

Why don't you risk a stabbing and go see it at your local cinema?

Unfortunately, I haven't upgraded my body with adamantium. I'd rather watch it online and order the bluray to my door when it's released.

*use this to block your path*

It's funny because Huge Jacked Man is actually completely different from who he portrays on screen and I bet the two of them were singing broadway tunes off camera the fucking poofs.

I'm gay so I'm allowed to say it.

>I payed 4 bucks to watch this capeshit

Boring villains
The father/daughter relationship was underdevelopedT
the other kids were shit
The clone was silly schlock and out of tone

It was my mistake for listening to the redditors on Sup Forums about "it's great" meme.

I paid 10.40€ and the movie was fucking great

you think he had a sneaky whiff?

This is true.

And Xavier is actually the comic relief.

Pathetic movie.

>the comic relief
dude what
>his introctudction scene
>the stroke scenes
>the "im sorry" scene
>the "i dont deserve this" scene
>the "our boat" scene"

>wow, 2 characters we know died, fucking dramatic and great, now I will ignore all the cliches and flaws

Why does he need an adamantium bullet to kill himself? Can't he just go in through the mouth and up with a normal bullet? It would bounce around in the skull and do even more damage that way

Also why didn't clone just regrow that part of his brain that he lost

pedo ring

p
e
d
o

r
i
n
g

H-O-L-L-Y W-O-O-D

PeDo
RiNg

Creepy

That's part of wolverine's strength.
It's the reason why he is able to be so athletic with a god damn METAL skeleton
It's the reason why X24 was able to lift a military vehicle off of himself.

the closer logan is to canada the stronger he gets

What would happen if wolverine had his blood replaced with maple syrup? Would his healing factor even make that possible? Or would his bone marrow just overpower it?

I'm still confused why Canada is safe. Are they a mutant haven in the comics? The nurse's video says that the corporation's crazy shit was illegal in Canada and the United States, so why weren't the kids good as soon as they left Mexico?

... thats such a strange concept, i know if you did that to a regular guy but thats got me thinking how long would it take? and try different fluids too. like coke takes a few minute to kill you, beer takes 1, maple system in a few seconds, but what would it do to you in those final moments?

REMINDER
>X-23 was never told to use the syringe if Xavier seizures, but she's still crawling towards him with it in Vegas

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You reach the light at the end of the tunnel. As your eyes adjust to the brightness you see a single, red maple leaf and an overwhelming sense of contentment washes over you as you become one with the universe.

Xavier probably told her to do that off screen before he had the seizure.

What, when the guys were pointing guns at them? They didn't seem very prepared. Even Wolverine said he just freaked out and had a seizure.

shes a smart kid she saw logan use it before while talking about seizures

why the fuck are the bad guys hiring the exact same bearded, tattooed, ripped henchmen from John Wick 2? Did they just walk from set to set?

No I mean as in he told her "Oh by the way if I get a fucked up seixzre stab me with this" before the men found them

that's what special forces guys look like now

Because Transigen was an American corporation.

Rice mentions early on that they have as much influence in Canada as they did in Mexico. Plus there were people waiting on the other side of the border to help the children and they were organized enough to know when the Transigen's satellites hit a blind spot.

So they'd have tougher opposition than a dying Logan.

I don't buy it, dude seemed way too gentle with her to tell her to stab him in the neck. Wolverine seemed to handle all the medication, and he only told her about the two pills.

>they DON'T have as much influence

Fix'd.

Yeah but the movie's called Logan and not Picard so

So who built the cliffside cabin and watchtower? The kids?

Did the zappy diabetic kid do the wiring

maybe when xavier was telepathing laura he told her what things were happening to him

i just wish we got to know a little more of what happened to all the other xmen

Maybe she just put two and two together, bitch had been poked by needles her whole life

Do you think he would ever telepath that wacky bullshit he was rambling to her?

Speaking of, why the fuck did they leave Xavier in an all-metal container in the middle of the Mexican desert? That thing must have been like 200 degrees, it was probably frying his brain. At no other point in the movie do we hear that same level of rambling.

died, captured, hiding
what is there to know

No matter how many goons you have. No matter how evil and all powerful your corporation is. You never. Ever. Fuck with Puck.

>kids fortified in old watchtower at the comic book coordinates
>get a little teary eyed thinking oh they're comic fans wanting to help their hero
>they're actually x-kids

>rouge

But they were comic fans too. Electro-Boy even had a Wolverine action figure.

>Wolverine action figures exist.
>Logan gets no royalties, no nothing, has to work as an uber driver.

Yeah but they're x-kids and not like us is what I meant

donnie was kinda an asshole to his men. he got 2 of his guys killed by grabbing and throwing them toward laura when she approached and it was too late to do anything. the coolest looking henchman died because of that.

Such is the life when you're an urban legend and can't copyright your own image.

you know
if the mutants were so hated, why did action figures and comic books of them even exist?

>Xavier's brain is classified as a WMD
>His location is secretly known by government agents
>Literally nobody but Logan is willing to help pay for the medicine

because stan lee is a jew

>not profiting off other people's suffering by making up all kinds of weird stories about them

besides in the comics and tv shows they wear bright colorful costumes and beat up bad guys

RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

great soundtrack

muties don't have rights

post yfw "So, this is what this feels like"

you are retarded

so, if there are xmen comics, does that mean marvel exists in universe? iron man comics? thor? cap?

they weren't marvel comics, so no

No, heck the comics in the movie aren't even official ones, they were specifically made for the movie.

X-24 is still the pleb filter for this movie

>"So, this is what this feels like"
>theater erupts in laughter

>funeral scene
>see fat kid with wolverine doll
>start laughing

Anybody know where i can see the full movie online?
Can't really go to a cinema

>Can't really go to a cinema

Give me a good excuse and I'll tell you.

not even in jest

>I don't try to see what's wrong if I see that someone needs help

Also, she probably knew she fucked up by not giving him the pills like Logan told her to, so she was probably trying to give him the pills...

Why can't you go to a cinema?

You could do continuous push ups,literally getting stronger with each one