1. your country of current residence

1. your country of current residence
2. do you feel ">tfw no giant gf"?

Canada
No

god i wish that were me

Imagine eating a girl out while you're both standing up

i am barely 5 feet, everyone is a giant

man me too, I'm a little over 6 feet tall and this means I will most likely never get to experience a giant gf

I don't get why some would feel insecure about having a taller gf. It feels like a greater achievement to me.

I don't want a gf but I would enjoy a giant goddess making me suck her pusy

This guy gets it, nothing like securing a chance for you son to be tall (only for the little shit to get with a fucking midget and undo your efforts)

i'm not that tall so there's hope
i'm not really assertive though, so i doubt i'd be able to pull a tall gf

Girls despise men who are shorter than them, so I don't see how anyone could even get the chance to experience that anyways.

alternatively I'd love to insert my benis into a midget woman but I feel as if the chance of this opportunity is the same as a giant girl

Im 6,1 in fucking guatemala a taller girl than me is just impossible here now im mad and sad thanks op

That's NOT how genetics work, you fucking idiot!

t. geneticist wannabe

No u, if i get with small people then only small people will be produced.
I don't like small people, they are gay (just like you)

top scientists in that field don't understand how they work either, are they idiots too?

Most girls d prefer taller men, yes, but that doesn't mean that you have no chance with them (or that they despise you, which is just wrong).
Words and knowing how to flirt properly can get you farthest than appereance.

I highly doubt it, but then again I don't understand how anybody gets a gf or sex.

It's the old confidence meme. Although alcohol is a great substitute (either in you or her)

I have had a taller gf in the past, i can say it from experience.
>I don't understand how anybody gets a gf or sex.
You didn't have to tell me that kek

How is making love with a taller woman? Does everything still line up?
t. have only fugged shorter women

It's about the same yeah. She wasn't so much taller than me, but still.

Yes, tell us. I'm too tall here :(

Cuánto mides?

Is everything of now in your country?

192 cm. La más alta con la que estuve medía 182, una amiga alemana.

what do you mean?

That's an Ecuador flag not Venezuela.

oh nevermind

>192 cm
Puta eres altísimo. Yo tenía una amiga que medía 185 cm y ella es la más alta que he visto aquí. Tendrás que probar suerte en Países Bajos.
Yo mido 170 cm kek.
:/

that's not the problem. The problem is that females rarely want someone shorter than them.

A ver si mis primos de Alemania me invitan a Europa. Conozco a una Holandesa qt por internet pero mide 164 y posiblemente lesbiana o bisexual, ella no sabe realmente :/

i thought I was better than this on flags, not even mobile posting

tfw no 6'0 gf

>tfw 6'1 and will never find gf taller than me

I work with a married woman that's 6'4.

I don't like tall women. Short women are cuter and have often more hips, ass and thighs than tall women.

I'm 1.9m. I want a giantess gf to create giant offspring.

I have hope, that's something