twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

truly an hero

this event was really a shock to my system

He's with the Omnissiah now.

RIP R2DINDU

Pretty good.

R2-DELETE-U works too.

youtube.com/watch?v=9D7VprJMBVg

Question. Is this the first guy killed by the government with a drone on US soil?

Is it the first police use of a drone to kill someone?

It feels like a momentous occasion to me.

Saddest part of the whole story.

And about time it happened, why bother endangering yourself in between a pack of wild chimps when you can just fly a drop and shoot tear gas and/or bullets if needed

DEUS VOLT!

Eat shit, Azimov you cunt.

Fly a drone *

He knew he'd be going out with a bang. When he saw the gunman he knew he was doing the right thing.

R.I.P johnny 5

a true american hero

We knew you for such short time.

I saw it being reported as the first time police in the US used a robot to kill a suspect. Haven't bothered to confirm. Couldn't care less.

There isn't a legal distinction to be made between killing a person with a handgun, a robot, or a pink rubber dick. If lethal force was justified, it doesn't matter how it was employed unless an 8th amendment case was to be made, which it clearly isn't in this case.

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened before, those robots have been around for a long time and sometimes even get used to bring food/aid to hostages or potential suicide victims, so they just might be more honest about it now because of the current political climate.

>but raises enforcement questions
Jew York Times at it again

>I saw it being reported as the first time police in the US used a robot to kill a suspect.
>WITH A BOMB

WHY DO AUSTIN POLICE JUST HAVE BOMBS SITTING AROUND WAITING TO BLOW SOME SHIT UP?!?!?

how else would you breach a heavily fortified location if need be?

>be BLACK HERO
>have your kill zone set at a single point of entry
>pew pew pew pew nonstop
>PIG KILLER COP says you can have a phone to get your message out
>herewego; BLACK HERO WORLD STAR WORLDWIDE!
>beep boop. Robot with phone comes rolling through the kill zone
>beep beep boop Robot rolls up to your leg with a...bundle of paper in black duct tape and a wire sticking out of it, like a poor rendition of a phone
>beep
>Hmmmm
>boop BOOM

Black hero no more

They kinda do. Those little bastards get packed with an explosive charge and sent to set it off to trigger the suspect object.

I'd have opted for one of the big bastards with the 12 gauge attachment. Reusable killbots are more environmentally friendly.

f

small charges for blowing locks and setting off bombs

They probably tapped several together

kek

It's a bomb squad...
They have robots and explosives for neutralizing live bombs by defusing them or detonating.

This technique was only used before in Iraq by duct taping explosives to the robot.

even robots hate niggers

While I, too, mourn the passing of a perfectly good, loyal robot that was sacrificed to neutralize a retarded, violent ape, I am left with a couple questions.

I should preface this by saying I have no problem with the government using a robot to kill someone.

But...

1) Why didn't he shoot the robot when he saw it coming? He was well armed.

2) Where is the video? Because you fucking KNOW those robots come with REALLY good cameras.

That video wants to be free.

RIP brobot.

#wearejohnny5

kek

jen still smokes cigs and pot

youtube.com/watch?v=PeMOMs5LZi0

It's not the first use of an EOD robot to take out a suspect.
I don't remember the details but a US Sheriff at an IABTI Conference had the photos of when they convinced a hostage-taker that the PAN Disruptor (electrically fired 12g pipe gun) was a microphone and he should speak his demands right up close to the mike.... manykeks

No but its a first time suicide bomber robot killed a suspect.

F

This is Texas, so it was probably a training run for the next time ISIS comes to town.

>tfw they dress the next robot up in a nice jihadi Jane dress and put some pig feet dangling over the treads so it looks like she's showing full ankle
>their bodies blow to pieces and are immediately mixed in with pieces of pigs feet
>speaker of the robot is still functioning and is playing the star spangled banner

>Environmentally friendly kill bots
I dig it

>RIP
>in Peace
>Rest in peace in peace
are you retarded?

Was it a drone or a rover?

Here's your (You) buddy, don't spend it all in one place.

>not r2c4
pls

>RIP in Peace
>an hero

Kek, so many fucking retards ITT
How is that American "education" going?

>a fucking strip of toothpaste

>rust in pieces in peace
was it that hard, atlantean cuck?

The PAN was on a robot.

DallasPD must only have small robots.
Most of the large ones have a semiauto shotgun for door-breaching that would fix the problem.

Please tell me you are baiting.

>white

You're a disgrace to this nation. Go an hero and rip in piss

I don't think you understand what actually happened.

1) Police surround the gunman in the parking building from all sides, no escape
2) The standoff continues for several hours
3) The gunman requests a cell phone to negotiate the terms of his surrender
4) Cops think the best course of action is to pack the phone full of explosives and have a bomb disposal robot to carry it to the suspect
5) He puts the phone next to his ear
6) BOOM

And nobody will ever be called out for this shit, because apparently cops can do whatever they want in America.

Nice mental gymnastics, my black friend
Not an argument
Everything I don't agree with is b8 XXDDDDD r-r-right guise

you are thinking of mossad the enforcing arm of the masters of americans

>someone is gonna go for it eventually ;_;

>Not an argument

Let me tell you something. You taste weird, I can't drink anything after I use you. Every time I try to rub you in harder, you make me bleed. All of my time in the morning is spent thinking about using you, and not in a good way. One day the world will wake up, toothpaste. Where's my tonguepaste huh? I got a tongue scrubber and nothing to put on it.

I would like to see a rule that any use of police robots should be publicly available. No exceptions.

It matters because it's a new use of the technology. Much like the difference between bugging someones phone, and the NSA having all cellphone calls.

It's also highly unusual for the police to use bombs to kill people, and changes the ROE on how people deal with just some robot showing up.

In addition, it matters, because the police is a civillian government militia, and the shit they get to use affects "weapons suitable for a militia" under the second amendment.

Right. I've heard of robots with guns being deployed, but I wasn't aware of a confirmed kill by the robots.

How much you trust the dude with the drones matters.

If it was EOD, it was a rover.

>Doesn't get the "an hero" meme
>Rest in Peace In Peace

Gee, you sure showed us who is the smart one.

why the hell didn't the dude just shoot the robot?
you mean to tell me a guy who can outshoot the police didn't notice a fucking robot on tank treads moving next to him with a bomb?

Strictly speaking a hobby grade RC car, maybe with a better than average antenna/controller and of course a camera setup could carry the exact same thing in. I do find it odd it was a bomb, though. Even easier to get one of those in.

Because the robot was delivering him a cell phone that he requested.

I always loved the Short Circuit movies as a kid. Glad to see someone else remembers that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FfODTw6h6rE

hah
>negotiating with the police after you just fucked their shit up
>thinking they will negotiate in good faith

what was dude thinking

Good times.

Too bad they're over now, huh?

>his battery probably ran out, because he was talking with them for hours

damn... really makes me think

F

RIP Wall-E

Indeed.

I can't wait to see these guys used as police K9's.

IC what you did thar

SUPERMAN

time to leave them all BEHIIIIIIIIND

C.H.O.M.P.S.!

You two are depressing the shit out of me.

>3) The gunman requests a cell phone to negotiate the terms of his surrender

>Negotiating with terrorists

Maybe he dropped his phone and requested one to detonate some IEDs, that would be ironic.

If it makes you feel any better, we'll all be dead soon.

The cunt killed 5 cops. They should have strangled him with their bare hands.

>yfw the fake phone bomb was actually also a real phone, but all it was doing was repeating a voice clip of Bush saying "we do not negotiate with terrorists"

youtube.com/watch?v=xr5HG9BvsLQ

>Send her in!

CHoMPs
youtube.com/watch?v=D5-bD372v5s

wasnt it more like pic related?

F

counts as twin linked autocannon and powerfist

pretty sure it was a meme lad