/v4/ + friends

wake up dummies edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jjHWh8cVQE
youtube.com/watch?v=dVIuWXbQ6Do
youtube.com/watch?v=RgtYu70XosY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpBcHlhk30
youtube.com/watch?v=6is_4qFhR0Y
reddit.com/r/AskEurope/comments/74vd17/as_a_bisexual_christian_turk_which_european/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu533OKYHyc
youtu.be/2kTVWbnhdUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am awake

If v4 is the forces of good in Lord of the Rings, who are the humans, elfs, dwarves and hobbits?

*elves

I am

It's about to rain here lads post comfy /v4/ music

youtube.com/watch?v=5jjHWh8cVQE

youtube.com/watch?v=dVIuWXbQ6Do

Noice

The guitar reminds me of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=RgtYu70XosY

hobbits - slovaks
humans - polaks
elves - czechs
dwarves - huns

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpBcHlhk30
a best

I've noticed a lot of Czechoslovak music is pretty weird and has an unorthodox experimental vibe, I like that

youtube.com/watch?v=6is_4qFhR0Y

slovaks - dwarves
polaks - (sub)humans
czechs - elves
magyars - hobbits

*wakes up*

Henlo
Czech-American user reporting in at 4am. I'm gonna beat my meat then go to bed. Hope I don't so another argument when I wake up

*wakes down*

I am awake
Still in bed desu

>polaks - (sub)humans
very good post

please respond

helo

thanks helo

I'm very tired, pls help, what to do?

coke

something cheaper and easier to get?

coca cola

does it work tho?

you cant afford cola?

yes it has lots of caffeine

no

then a water and fresh air

why do all rock after 1993 and all hiphop after 2010 sound the same?

udavač z Těšína

Because they split into multiple genres, and the original remained homogenous. Examples include Post-Rock, grunge, progressive rock and synth rock, as well as cloud rap, mumble rap, etc.

reddit.com/r/AskEurope/comments/74vd17/as_a_bisexual_christian_turk_which_european/

where should i go
seriös responses

Wherever you want. European Union is the area of Freedom, Security and Prosperity.

>browsing games on steam
>comment section under literally every game
>"hurr i want multiplayer"
Wtf is with this obsession

is it okay to bring out your laptop while on train and start to play vidya with controller? it's a two hour ride

Pretty tired tbqh

I wouldn't mind,I experienced way more disturbing things while on train

L-Lichtenstein?

Wisconsin. I had a long layover in Zürich on my way to Budapest

I think I should start lifting
>I'm too skinny
>I wanna look cool
>I need an ego boost, I have very low self esteem
I think I have more than enough reasons.

BUT
there is the problem. I know fuck all about lifting. Will someone at the gym help me out?

no, no one's willing to sacrifice their time to explain stuff in depth to some noob
if you're doing something obviously wrong then other gym goers will tell you though, so you don't injure yourself (although not always, sometimes they will just look at you strangely without you knowing what the fuck their problem is)

you have two options
>read up guides and watch youtube videos explaining how to make exercises and fucking FOLLOW them
>get a personal trainer for 4 or 5 lessons who will show you how to do basic exercises

haha faggots I can already tell you are a bunch of betas Chads like me know how to lift instinctively

Hey guys did I ever tell you that I hate poland and the rest of v4?

So in case you didn't know go fuck yourselves I hate you.

I wish I lived in Middle Earth as an Uruk.

But you live as Marcel in Poland, isn't that kinda the same thing just with less risk of getting shot?

I can't legally murder polacks the way Uruks can legally murder everything in their path. A huge downside. Also Middle Earth is white and poland is not.

>games is not easy button masher
>automatic 1/10.

Risen3 is decent game! reee

I love when people (when they discuss horror genre) say
>le what you can't see is the scariest :)
from my experience it's just an excuse people use to watch movies without many scares because they simply can't stomach them this le invisible menace is pure bullshit people shit themselves more when they see something explict than when existence of something horrible is merely implied.

Would you rather have cenobites on your ass who will torture you for all eternity or some faggot japanese ghost? If torture scares you more why even pretend ''psychological horror'' meme is the superior genre?

Speaking of psychological horror where it comes to video games literally only Silent Hill did it right the rest of the games from this subgenre just try to rip off SH besides I personally can't get scared when the game is so blatant about the fact that protagonist is insane and those things aren't real. In SH you never knew what was legit and what was an illusion that's why those games were so powerful. Perhaps all of the monsters were real? Perhaps none. Other NPCs seem almost always oblivious to what's happening.

So anyway fuck horror movies for normies who can't take even fictional danger so they resort to
>a-actually I simply prefer horror movies where absolutely nothing happens!

>And the sight of this aberrant, wretched thing, it was so hideous that (protagonist) thought he would go stark raving mad. It had...Well it can't be described in terms a human can understand see, but truthfully it was horrible. Just an awful sight, the sight of this unseeable thing that (protagonist) now gazed upon, though its attributes cannot possibly be described here
>It was worse than a nigger
Why do so many people love Lovecraft's lazy writing?

Maybe you just have no imagination and need it spelled out for you what happens to the people that get caught by "It".
Or maybe you just have a gore/guro fetish.

October is a great month
>my birthday
>and Halloween
I said it once I say it again - ripping off Halloween is the best thing that happened to this country in a long time. I mean the polish dead day is such a fucking drab
>sad music
>sad movies
I'm glad they ditched it to fuck and now I see kids in ghost costumes and horror movies. I never give kids candy because I like candy myself so fuck 'em I'm not your dad you fucking little fucks fuck off.

But I'm glad they have fun.

FUN

something a polack cannot fucking comprehend you see every polish holiday is about feeling like shit I'm surprised we don't celebrate Christmas by whipping ourselves with chains or something. To a normal human it's good to relax but to a polack? No, a polack exists for only three reasons
>ZAPIERDALAĆ
>advertise le butifel polish wymmyn to foreigners who will fuck them
>raise someone else's child
you think
>hehe cuckold joke XD
it's not a joke. Polacks even have a saying ''father doesn't have to be biological, he has to be loving'' cuckold and matriarchy are so ingrained in a polack swamp of a mind that instead of white eagle polish symbol should be a black bull.

Holy fuck I hate this country so much.

good morning

or maybe you're a fucking faggot go tip fedora or record your sister as she fucks someone for 500 crowns don't fucking dare to even teach me about horror you stupid slavshit fucking vodka soaked bydło what do you know about horror?

You watched some fucking Pewdiepie lets plays and movies that came out after 2005 and go
>HURR I IZ THE EXPERT XD
fuck off

I bet you shilled Outlast 2 like every other millenial tard, I played all kinds of horror themed games whent hey were still niche not something stupid cancerous retarded fucking youtubers played to make ebin reaction videos and have a bunch of kids spam
>emerghed so scary when the monster hits you you actually lose HP it's not like in my Skyrim :(
comments

I bet you're the kind of fuck who thinks Penumbra invented the walking sim horror when Clock Tower series did it way before.

Oh wait you propably don't know Penumbra and you think it started with Amnesia. How is your Pewdiepie subscription?

Fucker.

(witnessed)
good afternoon
welcome to another daily M*rcel having a meltdown episode

Wow, you're triggered something fierce. That's fine, as long as you draw your lesson from it.

some people read the newspaper when they wake up, I read marcelposts

I kinda agree with him, you know.
"Psychological horror" is an excuse for lazy filmmakers and writers.

what happens here

bunch of slavshits and a superhuman balt (me) having interesting conversations

shook

me in pic say hi

hi

sup

you should probably switch to newspaper, reading M*rcel posts in the morning is not healthy 2bh

best keep me entertained >:(

LADS

What is your favourite animal? Mine is a crocodile. Anient, badass species.

anient?

Mine is a cat. Anient, badass species.

mine is the capybara
anient, badass species who only hangs out with other anient, badass species

>it's the faggot nitpicks on one letter missing episode
fucker
because cats are like kikes
>selfish
>good for nothing
>parasites
don't you guys attack dogs on sight as well? I know arabs do and you are pretty much in the same ''cultural'' sphere if I can call a bunch of sandniggers fighting over a useless desert a culture.

Ask less rudely and I shall answer.

do Israelis have dogs as pets? What are the most popular breeds?

the squad

Yes it's common here, though traditionally the dog is seen as an impure animal in Judaism, and it wasn't common for Jews to have them as pets before modern times.

I can't tell you about breeds because dogs disgust me.

>dogs disgust me.
well fuck you

what's your opinion on mentally ill people converting to judaism because they met god in one of their psychotic episodes?

They are even more fucked up than regular religious people.

My family is completely secular and near atheist, but my uncle started taking drugs and all of a sudden he became an ultra-orthodox with all the retarded laws and customs it entails.

Now he is in Ukraine jumping on graves.

I smoked a marijuana once and it made me a Jew

>Now he is in Ukraine jumping on graves.
must be one helluva drug

Could have been worse

Yes it's called religion *tips fedora*

But seriously this is something that members of his sect (Breslevers) do as part of their retarded beliefs.

dick

>reddit.com/r/AskEurope/comments/74vd17/as_a_bisexual_christian_turk_which_european/
reddit

Reminder Catholicism is the one true religion and Jesus loves you.

It should be legal to kill heathens.

I miss cheesy anime openings like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu533OKYHyc

I agree that when there isn't anything scary around that you don't seem to precieve the threat as much.
The problem is that when you get too familiar with the monster/whatever in a horror movie, it becomes less scary. It's also shit when monsters are inconsistent. Aka, when they appear to be a deadly threat, but for some reason decide to let people free at random points for no reason, when they were basically caught already.

I like when there is partial knowledge about the scary shit, you kinda know what it is and you know that it fucking wants you and if you don't watch out you're ded. The only time you should see something scary is when
>it's creepily watching you from a safe looking distance
>it's about to get you but you still have a narrow chance of escaping
>omaewa mo shindeiru

>>it's creepily watching you from a safe looking distance
>>it's about to get you but you still have a narrow chance of escaping
are you describing cops?

I'm not, but aren't cops the scariest monsters anyway?

that depends on the country because for example in shit, I mean in gulagland, I mean in poland cops are fucking useless and the situation requires 8000 circumstances in order for them to even use a gun, ever watched Terminator? Remember that police depot scene? In swamp I mean in fucking shithole I mean in poland it would look like this
>sir we are being attacked!
>those the attacker have automatic weapons?
>yes
>is it sunny outside?
>yes
>did he kill anyone yet?
>yes
>is it October?
>yes
>is the star aligment right?
>yes
>well then you can use your gun...wait what hour is it?
>it's 9am
>oh then sorry the protocol clearly states we can only use the guns between 7 and 8 am we have to die instead

they can still bully you, even without a gun

Check this out. I made it a few months ago when I spent the summer in CZ to visit family. It's shit quality but I hope you enjoy it
youtu.be/2kTVWbnhdUM

>the whole video is in portrait format

>>>/liveleak/

Hello, I'm Gina

anyone up?

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE WIDESCREEN IS EVIL

yes hello

I'm gonna play MKX for the rest of the day have a nice evening guys.