Westerners have no shame. Westerners are narcisstics. The technology make them lazy, coward...

Westerners have no shame. Westerners are narcisstics. The technology make them lazy, coward. Most of the westerners doesn't know how the fight. Meanwhile we preparing for the Jihad on Europe. We aren't lying. We are taking over. First bombs then taking over some turfs. then fighting with army. The Jihad began when our brothers in europe fight with kuffar army in the streets of Europe. We will take revenge of colonalism. We will take revenge of imperalism. We will take revenge off the killed muslims. And you'll be wiped out.
>inb4 nukes
Are you gonna nuke your own country? because the war will be in YOUR country. prepare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KQtjRoOfqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when roaches dream: The thread

Take Europe, I don't care, just stay away from us and we can be comrades.

Who let you out of Syrian General,Ottoman?

>Most of the westerners doesn't know how the fight.

SCREW YOU, I KNOW HOW THE FIGHT

the eternal turkish shitposter is back

>Are you gonna nuke your own country? because the war will be in YOUR country.

Hope you're ready for a long boat trip since you certainly aren't flying anytime soon.

Whites are patient, if we were as barbaric as Muslims there would be no Islam in Europe, you are lucky we are tolerant.

fuck off roach

K

Refresh my memory.. how many of you roaches were bug sprayed in Istanbul?

Fingers crossed for

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THAT POST)

>2 minutes
>15 replies

Sup Forums is getting stupider everyday.
Good job Turk bro.

I visited Istanbul a month or so ago. Why does everyone on the street huff glue?

turkroach

Listen here, roach lad. The only reason your entire fucking region isn't a huge fucking glass bowl by now is because unlike you sub-human scum we value human life, whether your kind can be defined as such is up to debate. Either way, if we stopped caring about your civilians even for a second, if we just stopped trying to be the good guys, you would be reduced to a smoking pile of rubble within 24 hours. There would be nothing left but ashes. You disgusting culture and your filthy Islam would be flushed down the shitter along with you.

You goat fuckers couldn't even stand up to a bunch of aussie surfies at Cronulla. You got bashed, cried like bitches, and haven't been back since. And Israel kicks the shit of you whenever it wants. So did the serbs. So did.. shit, everyone for the last 1000 years. You are weaklings, cowards and losers.

He has a point. We need to get our shit together and we need to get it together fast. Prepare for the storm, faggots.

REMOVE KEBAB

welcome to Euroach!

if u do so ull get btfo'd at vienna again lfmao

population: this guy

>We will take revenge of colonalism. We will take revenge of imperalism.
Turkey you were the colonialist and imperialists towards Europe. Stop baiting

lol köksal baba

>throwing fellow whites under the bus
Grab the bugspray, i found a roach

HAPPENING: TURKS INVADE EUROPE

>inb4 nukes

How will a bunch of towelniggers compete against proffessional armies with mechanized infatries, tanks, f-35´s and special ops?

>fight in our countries
>nuke yours out of spite
you didn't think this through did you.

Roachfag is literally getting BTFO

Erdog taking it.

Turks are a great example of how Islam turns even semi-whites into subhuman savages.

I've seen what my parent culture has devolved into, Islam would be an improvement tbqh. They turned away from Christ, Muhammad can have them now. Fuck all you pretend Christians. At least Muzzies are consistent

It won't take much effort to conquer both Europe and America. Majority of our populations will be obstructive of any military effort, even after being attacked by Mudslimes.

SJWs and liberalism have sunk the west.

Nice flag, its hairy like animal.

>taking this bait

Sup Forums please

Bibi of all people?

I would have expected Putin doing his KGB originated BDSM special.

Side note, for all the cucks who don't mind losing a foreskin and have some Jewish roots just come over and join the IDF.

why dont you just make a fuckin time machine and you and your dipshit muslim faggot friends call all just jump back to the land before time where technology doesnt exist and all the brainless shit you all embrace will be totally acceptable?

demacracy is a game that was hijacked by by popularism and resulted in tragedy

It's hard for me to see this, I remember how different things were in Rhodesia. We Whites are not like this, something is very very wrong. We lost our Religion and Culture and now look at us. I have this indescribable feeling right now.

I know who did this to us but even here people shy away from naming our true enemy.

They're doing this to other cultures now too, Islam's not immune to those KIKES. We need to make a stand, even if we loose it doesn't matter but I will not fade into the night. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

I would say "God help us" but it is clear to me now that he abandoned us a long time ago. I look around and all I see are soulless people apathetic and devoid of morality.

This is all part of their mass brainwashing campaign. Faggots Traps etc it's all designed to make you more complacent. These Jews know what they're doing and I'll tell you we will not survive this century if this continues.

NO MORE FUCKING WARS
NO MORE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS
NO MORE FUCKING MONEY FOR ISRAEL AND THE 3RD WORLD.

Isolate ourselves and deport them all, starting with those fucking Kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KQtjRoOfqc

you probably won't even read this thread, fuck it. I give up. Probably not having kids anyways so fuck it all to hell. See if I care. I'm ashamed to be White

Shoo shoo!

hahaha, another turkish bait thread.

Anyone got pictures of Istanbul? Need something funny to get me gong in the morning and nothing gets me hard like dead turks

After 911 everything changed and subsequent waves of terrorism and counter terrorism shattered the globe.
>War in Iraq 1
>War in Afghanistan
>War in Iraq 2
>Syria shit
>Yemen gone shit
>Egypt gone shit
>Libya gone shit
>Tunisia gone almost shit
>Iran tense as fuck... but relaxed relations now
>Saudis have tighten their rule even more
>UAE are shilling to the right and to the left
>Al Qaeda is a thing
>ISIS is a thing
>Boko Haram is a thing
>Al Shabab is a thing
I mean holy fucking Christ all such stuff existed way before, but it was local shit. Mostly.

Occasionally you had something going on (like Munich). But again it was targeting all Israelites.

For fuck Christs sake. Half of my life I lived with the idea of Islam as an academic curiosity. Violence on women and all the rest... but nothing different from, say, Europe 120 years ago.

And now they are "the enemy".

Guess what: I'm not buying this fucking narrative. Not just Kissinger, Jews in general... I will never support fucking wars in the continent.

Is that the turkish version of a chuckle brother?

I think you bombed your own airport

You do realize that this is what all of us are praying for, right? You muslims are such utterly incompetent fighters that you would be wiped out in a matter of days, and all the left-wing fags would finally see you for what you are.

Please attack us. Please do it, so we can wipe you out and go back to back to the way we used to be.

>Are you gonna nuke your own country?

Yeah lol. Would've nuke the entire world and taken you down with us.

This is fucking 100% bait. The guy is from Sup Forums and does this every week to test Sup Forums, and you guys ALWAYS fall for it.

tfw you realize Sup Forums is filled with 16 year old video gaming alt-right dumbfucks.

Turks are like that retard who hits his head against a wall when something becomes difficult. But instead of hitting their head against walls, they get their terrorists to bomb them.

rare?

He does it because he is a shit eating goat fucker, not to test us.

Fucking kurds sperging again, only thing you are taking over are kiddy stools in McDonalds so that you can actually reach the top of the table.

>Be in a Roachfag culture
>rape your cousin
>pray to mecca
>avoid bacon
>prepare for jihad
>gather a whole army to march torwards europe
>its all going to plan- but...whats that cloud on the horizon?!
>Your lungs fill with posion
>you pray to allah as you see your fellow roachfags falling one by one

One word Roachfag- Raid. Know your place you mudslime religon of peace following faggot. Im now gna treat myself to a morning BLT EXTRA B.

That's what the Jews plan to do. I assume you've heard about the Samson Option. If Israel falls, those slimy rats will nuke the entire world, including the west.
They really should be wiped from the face of the earth, just for implying this.

Somewhat :^)

I think some roaches are fine.

hmm

hmm

really makes you think

>Are you gonna nuke your own country?
You're kidding right? We have already. Several times. lol Dumbass.

Meanwhile Sweden is training kurdish troops how to better engage "ISIS and others" in ambushes and defensive lines.
The war is already in your country, dog.

>We will take revenge of colonalism. We will take revenge of imperalism.

Said the imperialist

>lazy, coward

>Shoots an ejected pilot on a parachute
>Attacks people who come to rescue him

These are the actions of a weak, silly country.

>Take revenge for colonialism.

Colonialism was revenge for the Ottoman, and previous Islamic, invasions of Europe. Quit acting like a victim, bitch.

The bombing and rape of your countries by western nuclear superpowers will continue for the next 100 years. The more civilians you kill the worse it will be for you and the families you left behind.

I hope you're right.

kek. You know that the ottoman empire had many colonies?

it's over m8

Derailing this thread with no survivors.

stop this

>nukes
>nuke your own country?
what is scorched earth tactic?

Actually it's not a glass bowl because of political fallout. You're going beyond retarded and into new realms of stupidity if you think you can use nukes to resolve a conflict in this day and age.