>Boyfriend quits his job to join her on her adventures
>They go to Eastern Europe, Russia, India, and Thailand
>Arrive in Vietnam and she leaves him for a hippie Asian beach bum

More pics below

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SqMNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In happier times

he's probably masturbating about it, white """""men""""" love that sort of thing

BIG ASIAN COCK

in SE Asia

she has a small dick fetish?

Do you want more pics?

I love when shit like that happens to normies...also that azn dude looks like a bro.

More pics of them so you can properly cast their roles

I've been to a Japanese onsen. Trust me, some of them will put you to shame

she does otherwise why would she be with a white guy?

Jungle asians can be charismatic and have islander sized cocks all. Never underestimate jungle asians, they took down medieval tech Magellan using Iron age weapons.

>be asian male
>spam threads of white women with asian men on Sup Forums for almost a decade
>meanwhile out in the real world both white and asian men are actually living their lives having sex with real women
All these asian guys that you try to live vicariously through, none of them are ever going to change your own situation. In 10 more years you're still going to be right here, making the same threads.

Idris Elba as the asian hippie

GOOK'D

The white guy looks like a uninteresting non threatening nu-male, meanwhile the azian guy is /fit/, manly and has a cool style, I'd prefer him if I was woman desu.

It's a white guy trolling everyone trying to spreading racial hatred you realise? It's the same with the Blacked threads. It never fails to trigger people like you. The posts are designed to anger you and keep you racist so you'll keep buying guns.

>Girl
Taylor Swift
>Boyfriend
Jonathan Lipnicki
>hippie Asian beach bum
John Cho

NAPALMED

Just to prove she is in Vietnam ...

So who exactly are these people to you? Did you scavenge the internet to find some random people you don't know?

her story inspired me to write a screenplay about their adventures

BANGCOCKED

Is there a more beta, cuckolded race than white """"""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?

It's called asianmasculinity posting, asian redditors come here to shitpost.

Already been kinda done, Along came Polly

oh ya lol cuckkino

where do you find out more of their story?
and what is the point, who is the central character, she is i assume from your writing?
how does she not come off as a bad person or sympathetic in your film

I think you have a wonder career in writing for BLACKED. If I could just get your info I will get in contact with you soon for writing our next interracial kinovision

REKT

>where do you find out more of their story?
Ideally I would end the movie with her sitting on the beach staring at the water as the sun goes down.

I need to know more about this, has he sold her into slavery yet?

what more of the story do you want?

You travel the world and shit like that is bound to happen.

You can meet a nice girl in your town but then you go to Europe and find someone who is 100 times better.

SUPERIOR ASIAN COCK WINS AGAIN

RICED
GENGHISED
CHINKED

what a fucking dyel

The dude that plays Archie is also azn.

Reggie is literally me

Asian, has a huge cock, tall, awesome body, fucks white girls on the reg and kicks pussyass whitebois

literally me

you can't appreciate a lean physique. most girls prefer a swimmer's body

Asian hippie did nothing wrong here, he's just too alpha for the numale cuck of her boyfriend

rate my cast:
- cuck - that dude plays christian grey
- qt - young katheryn winnick or that chick that played cinderella
- asian hipppie - Lee Byung‑hun

Emma Roberts
Owen Wilson
Jason Momoa

Directed by Woody Allen

women's taste is irrelevant

Would watch

VIETDONGED

No. Trust me, jap besides being small af also have a big bush so their dicks arent visible at all.
This poster is neither an asian in disguise false flaggin, gay or a lil white boi.

PHOED

TOSHIBA'D
SONY'D
HITACHI'D
TOYATA'D
NISSAN'D

reminder /r/asianmasculinity has been spamming stuff like this since 10 Feb 2011

archive.is/SqMNQ

TUNNELED

why would a girl leave a comfortable life in a Western country to slum it out on a beach in Vietnam?

first the blacks now asians are taking our women?

fuck this shit

>whitewashing

fuck you

we need to profit the shit out of this, so yes

There's a guy over on Sup Forums who makes threads every night.

HANOI'D

who is that?

sounds like a jason segel movie desu

Keni Styles and Lexi Belle

Idk, some asian west coaster spams asian masculinity threads every night. Supposedly he has admitted to being from asianmasculinity.

When people start counter-shitposting it gets funny.

>taco belle

Hollywood actually make a movie based on this true story but they change the following :

1. Change Vietnam to Senegal
2. Cast the black guy in Star Wars as the beach hippie

>tainting your UC Berkley Law Degree for a career that won't last for more than three years

RICED

THICC

>she only did one video before losing the weight
fuck this shit