Russian Hitler style NS, that states that Hitler did nothing wrong

>russian Hitler style NS, that states that Hitler did nothing wrong

They're honorable subhumans who are willing to kill themselves in order to free up lebensraum for when the pure Germanics take over.

hitler did say that germans did not deserve ns and that slavs were the true um

Hitler certainly did things wrong.

He fucking lost!

No,they think that hitlor wanted to liberate USSR from communism,and that according to ns russians are as aryan as germans.
I don't know how much of a retard subhuman you need to be to think so.

>Leaf posts

edgyyyyyyyyyyyy

>Australian posts

Shhh wh*Toid or we will ship you to Jamaica.

No, anything but there! Please!

you faggots are pretty cringeworthy

Sounds like you need to catch up on some episodes of Rick and Morty *burp*

When will the Soviet Union come back and execute these retards? I feel like the USSR's presence improved America in that we had a common goal in competing against the USSR to improve ourselves and vice versa. Now I feel like both our countries are just sort of wandering around aimlessly and trying to relive those days but only experiencing a very watered down and shitty version of it.

Russian NS is Russian and foremost asserts the obvious superiority of the Russian Race. Just because you had a fight with a racist, doesn't mean you can't be one after that. Say all you wan, but NS is a good system of government that accomplishes things some deem impossible

>pure Germanics
also, Hitler's movement had mongrels. Russian doesn't. Russian ethnonationalists are not going to attacks or denounce RUSSIAN NS

People will still bet on the Germans and/or Americans to wreck and enslave you, they're far more advanced

That's the thing, in a world where everyone's nationalist and superior one will eventually have to decide who for itself. Why let neighbouring nations wallow about when they have free human and natural resources

Most of their activity consists of listening shitty music about killing russians,consuming alcohol and writing хyй on the walls.I don't understand how their point of view is beneficial to the state.

>leaf

Two words: Nuclear Arsenal. Europeans won't fight each other anymore, but united front against you shitskins under British-Russian leadership? Yes ten times over and over again
keep projecting lying scum. Russian NS like Tesak do a good job to cleanse the degeneracy and put fear into hearts of nonwhites and traitors. They benefit us.
>to the state
which state? the Russian Pederation?

Egor, is that you?

Why are you trying to tether yourself to superior western Europeans if you're a proud nationalist? We don't represent much of a threat but enroaching upon EE will probably lead to Europeans imposing more sanctions and crippling you and your oil production

Tesak is exeption (and a jew).
Most of ns that I have seen are marginally, who belive in really retarded things like russo-aryan vedas or Fomenko's bullshit.
Federation is bad.Regions shouldn't have as much autonomy as they have now.
t.strasserist

>superior
>Western Europeans
Russians > Anglos > Germanics/West Slavs > shitskin filth

Russian Ethnostate will crush and remove all resistance from Europe in form of the EU. We will be giving so much money and guns to Europe's most bloodthirsty radicals - you wouldn't be able to count mosque and synagouge shootings

(*marginals, not marginally)

Tesak is a Pole mutt and looks like one. everyone seen his DNA test which is 100% Euro with heavy Central Polish component. Tesak is not an exception, since all the vets of old waves and newcomers are strictly anti-degenerate. you confuse them with some bon gangs in the 90s
>t.strasserist
why having these fringe garbage ideologies at all?

That's literally how Islam jihad works today

except you are too inbred and stupid to operate it well. a bunch of Irish drunks outperformed you sandniggers in all ways possible in terms of efficiency and achiveing their goals without much trying

That's what I meant, it isn't true superiority but relying on subterfuge or retarded weapons to have a fighting chance, I think you overestimate your influence one second then claim a happy union with Europeans and all whites the next because you're afraid to admit this to yourself