Opinions on Israel

Sup Forums, why do we hate Israel so much? Personally I much prefer it to Palestine and feel it's justified in it's existence and is on the righteous side when it comes to dealing with the Muslims. Anyways, just looking for opinions cause getting more info has never hurt anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=mep6yWD7gew
lmgtfy.com/?q=Aryan religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums, why do we hate Israel so much?

because niggers blame the majority of their failure on da white man, and whitey needs someone to blame all their failures on...

it's easier to blame others for your shortcomings, failures and atrocities than to take responsibility for yourself

Fuck off JIDF

Fuck off shill

I hate rich globalist kikes I do not hate Israelis they are good nationalist people and I say death to Palestinians good riddance they're sub human.

Israel is fine.

Fuck Palestine.

Global Jewry can fuck off.

also
see post below>>

Support your own damn nation, not some semitic shithole.

> durr having interest in foreign politics is degeneracy

I just bought a Jericho. Its awesome. Thanks Shlomo, I'll buy a tavor soon.

>I'll buy a tavor soon.

$1600 USD...steep asf m8

The only reason I want it is because it's a good .223 semi auto that's not a restricted firearm. The commie guns laws here state that I can't go out in the bush with a restricted firearm so I have to get a tavor, which is non restricted.

Id buy an ar-15 tomorrow if they changed their status to non restricted

But Mr. Leaf, don't you know that firing an AR-15 is horrifying, menacing and very very loud?

israel shouldn't exist and the so called jews will be shoah'd soon enough

Gee.. I wonder who could be behind that post

Australia shouldn't exist. You're like England's retarded child.

It's the Jews again. It's like race war all over again
Name one reason

The enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

You're right Mr. Goldberg, I'll buy a kosher tavor

You could say that about blacks and women too. Do they rule over you?
Retard

I have no problem with Israelis just globalist Jews. And yeah fuck Palestine. Though I've always disliked how Israel forces their (extremely fuckable) women into conscription. Get those cuties some aprons and make them your housewaifus not your comrades on the battlefield.

kek

Any country who fucks up the arabs is a friend in my book

Kill yourself. Study history.

No fuck Israel too. They are fucking Germans actin like they belong in the dessert.

Fuck Palestine

No Israel is not fine you idiot. You call yourself white?

Hasbara paying well these days ? Chaim

Israel and Palestine are both piles of shit. Only difference is that Israel loves faggotry and worldwide greed. How about we wipe both off the map so we don't show impartiality? Would that please you?

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Wtf Arabs just wanna be left the hell alone dude....I promise if Israel moved back to fuckng Germany it would be damn near peace on earth.

This.

They're 5 Jews with American flags on Sup Forums
1 Jew with a Canadian flag that constantly Shills for Pissrael, He's getting some shitty arts degree (Saw him doing kike speak on a JIDF thread)

There's 1 Zambian Kike that's openly plotting to exterminate the White race

There's a UK kike too but he sometimes pretends to be White and rips on Polish people

Seriously. Just look at pictures of Pakistan from the 60s. Israel and Jewmerica won't stop interfering with the middle east because kikes are greedy and want the whole desert to themselves. It's really simple. It's just the Jews manipulating world events. I mean, is that so fucking hard to fathom?

There's a Jew from Switzerland that shit post here too

There's a Jew from Norway and Netherlands too, He was talking to another Kike about it last month in Hebrew

(I'm keeping a catalogue now with the times they shit post)

I'll make it publicly available on the forums so that we can effectively counter their shit

It's not me, I just hate the Middle East. I think every country should keep to it's own country and then keep to itself with trade and tourism as the exceptions.

I know it's not you, that Jew's a Mizrahi (Arab Jew) and lives in the GTA. He's got a short temper and is self loathing because deep down he know that he's killing his own people (Arabs).

Making him very aggressive and in denial. He denies being Jewish too. He usually shit posts on the weekends starting about 5 hours from now

If only Israel wasn't created by the globalists, inhabited by Jews and supported by the USA it would be perfect.

don't forget the "Australian" kikes
I'll only be happy when every last filthy Jew, Jew-supporter and anything even tangentially related to Semites is burned in a blazing holocaust

go ahead and try you mouth breathing brit with crooked disgusting teeth I will pound your ugly face in

Kill yourself jew.

Jews hate everything white and the west, just like the muslims. The only difference between them is how they destroy their western host nations.

Your cognitive dissonance is proof you jews are insane and should be offed like the rabid warmongering dogs you are.

Again, just go ahead try you mouth breathing, ugly fat white dude
Greater people than you did and failed.

As long as they fight the muzzies, they're ok in my book, also they should take care of those liberal diaspora scum imo

>I'm keeping a catalogue now
impressive work annon

You're delusional, fuck off
We don't hate the West nor do we hate whites, diaspora Jews are a whole different case but Israeli Jews are fine
A guy insults your entire race. Would you just let that slide?
Did you leave your basement in the last 3 weeks? You being a failure is nobody's fault but yourself
>There's 1 Zambian Kike that's openly plotting to exterminate the White race
>Hurr durr Jews want to exterminate the white race

You forgot about shias and sunnis.

Speaking of cognitive dissonance. Are the globalist Jews trying to help Israel or to destroy it?

I agree with this... White people are 100% responsible for their failure...

But that doesn't change the fact that Israel is a perpetually belligerent state that shouldn't be there

>A guy insults your entire race. Would you just let that slide?
Of course he is gonna let it slide because he's a spineless weak Norwegian dude.

>"""""""""""""""""Palestine""""""""""""""""""

Because israelis are fucking twats thats why

sandnigger enemies are our friends

>Zambian Kike that's openly plotting to exterminate the White race
>mfw

If the Jews wanted the whole Middle East, they’d already have it.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Israel is the only place in the Middle East any of you would actually want to live. You can get alcohol, bang chicks that are actually white-ish and don’t wear hijab, and it’s basically like any other first world country but with the benefit of being a coastal Mediterranean country.

Based as fuck. They should kill of all Arabs and not let a single one of them to take (((refuge))) in Europe while Israelis are at work. Also my gf is a based merchant and she sorta looks like Pepe.

Yet we are more prosperous and we don't get Americans welfare

It’s mostly low-IQ whites that hate Jews (and hold other traditionalist/socially conservative views).

However, Israel really shouldn't be there. "God wants us to" is not a fucking excuse. That's why religions are so problematic and have no place in modern society. Except the Indian ones.

tips turban

>Israel

No such thing kike

>problematic
kis

Both Palestine and Israel are AIDS. Actually make that all Middle Eastern countries.

You country has quarter gypsy population talking about AIDS.

"herpe derp lets support muslims instead of the last bastion of democracy in the middle east"
listen, I dislike the international jew too, but, are you fucking retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=mep6yWD7gew

I'll take gypsies over jews and muslims any day.

Pro: Jewish containment zone

Con: USA is their bitch and they're obviously behind the "Arab spring" resulting in millions of mudshits coming to Europe

Don't think I'm gonna like Israel if Europe turns into Eurabia. The Jews can get shoa'd then. If we can't have our safe space no one can.

With Jews - you win.

I can understand the fact that the Jewish people would want their own country, and believe that they should be allowed to hold a state that will offer them security seeing as they have been on the wrong end of many genocides, but I cannot forgive their expansionism and anti-Palestinian policy that has resulted in countless needless deaths.

An ideal world would be one without jews wherein all races get along

Because they invaded a country, claimed it as their own and no government is giving a fuck because shekels.

Couldn't agree more.

God I hate the zambia kike
he's also a haredi

>BR shilling for diversity

wew lad, you guys should already know exactly how bad diversity turned out.

I guess you've never heard of Lebanon.

You are God's special (and chosen) people.
I don't hate you - I follow God's and Jesus' words and will forever protect you and make sure that you all will have your land, The Land of Israel.
A lot in my community recognize the horrors of the Holocaust, but we can all agree that Hitler made the biggest sacrifice - one that would guarantee you a homeland in the end.
Hitler was a devour Christian (who studied the Bible religiously) and knew that in order to obey (and respect) the words of God, that he would have to do something big to make sure you all move to the Holy Land.
It broke his heart that 6 million died, but it's the catastrophe which paved the way for your people.
God bless Hitler and God bless the Jewish people.

You are that Palestinian that always complains about Israel's mistreatment of the Palestinian.
God will punish you and you will forever burn in Hell.
Shame on you.

Can we make Palestine/Israel threads satire? It's pretty boring seeing people argue about something that's been beat to death.

praise Christ the Kike

it will never stop until every last filthy Semite, Semite-apologist and Semite-evangelist is liquidated, incinerated or otherwise annihilated

they just keep flocking here like they think they have some special privilege

>Palestine
No one here said "we" like them.

That is completely false.
God was punishing them for their sins of abandoning God.
Many Jews married gentiles and would completely go against their Holy Books.
Same thing as Sodom and Gomorrah.
Punishment.
You probably don't even follow the Bible, but you're quick to comment on the issue.

>not deluded
I actually thought you were being satirical

Are you an atheist?

no

The one's that are sinning will get punished - like the rest of.
If you follow the words of God then why are you abandoning the mission of Israel?
I'm all for jokes (the reason I've been coming on here for 10 years) but when it comes to real life my ways are different.
Do you honestly think that if Hitler didn't follow the words of God that he would have pursued the holocaust (and World War 2)?
Honestly, think about it.

I'd rather have been in Syria before we destabilized it for Israeli interest famry

the Bible isn't the word of God

Used to hate israel when I was in college, then I met a few Israeli's and realized they're based af and hate arabs more than I do and are the only state openly oppressing them and killing them.

I had a redpilled israeli friend that moved to the US and would often talk about the ZOG and how jews run the entertainment business.

Bretty cool. Orthodox jews are insufferable cunts, however.

Because it is the living proof of what happens when immigrants receive government privileges in excess, take out the country, exterminate the local population, take their property and possessions, and still play the role of victims.

It is a cancer in the Levant, and should not be treated otherwise.

Oh, then what is?
It's like arguing with a liberal - you distort facts to suit your personal narrative.
You're either an atheist Jew or a Muslim from England.

Israel sided with us during the Cold War. Greatest ally.

Globalists want to generate new currencies. You honestly think the Rothschilds are with them? They probably hate each other. The corporate leaders attempting a plutocracy, along with conspiracy, is based on the rich wanting power and not Judaism.

Then why do you support Israel
“I know your suffering and your poverty (but you are rich ) and the blasphemy of those who call themselves Jews of the Judeans, when they are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” revelation 2:9

Wait, you believe that Hitler followed God's orders?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Aryan religion

anything else is Semitic lies