Dorner tried to warn you

I've been thinking about this for a year or more now. Dorner never seemed like a guy who was insane. He seemed to me like a man who was DRIVEN to madness by injustice in his life. A person can only withstand so much. And while I don't condone any killing at all, I believe that he, and others find no other recourse, when no one will listen, when protests are useless, when the powers that be are content with business as usual, rage takes over. Sometimes to get someone to pay attention you have to start setting shit on fire.
I think the majority of cops are ok, it's just that the ones who aren't aren't held accountable. So the people get more and more angry, and the cops get more and more scared, and at this point it's just an awful cycle.
How do we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-no-convictions-cops-charged-murder-2015-article-1.2486371
factreal.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/manifesto-of-cop-killer-chris-dorners-full-text/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shitcago police corruption

>having anything to do with killing random black people for no reason

no

Thanks for chiming in to point out you don't know shit about what I'm talking about! Good for you, kindly fuckoff. Dorner was LAPD.

Dorner's beef was specifically with LAPD tho and it didn't have to do with only racial injustice. His vendetta started after he was fired for "snitching" on his fellow officers after they beat a homeless man (who was white).

the hero we didn't deserve

Nigger.

I didn't mention anything about race, if you will notice. People are making it about race, or claiming the media are making it about race, and I will admit that in certain individual cases it is about race or like with the emails that came out in Ferguson, all emailing each other racial slurs and shit.
Racism exists, and is a thing, but the real problem is the insulation of the justic system, and the inability of the police to police themselves. So when race IS a problem, it remains unaddressed.
The real problem is that when cops do wrong, they are rarely held accountable. BLM are coming at this from how they see it, which I totally he real problem is deeper.
Like with Tamir Rice. The dude who shot his was completely unstable, his previous employer said as much,basically said he was an accidental discharge waiting to happen, and he was hired, and absolved anyway. The problem is the whole system, and Dorner was trying to tell us that.

>I think the majority of cops are ok, it's just that the ones who aren't aren't held accountable.
like who? whats your arbitrary method for determining guilt? it isnt the courts rulings on matters or facts. is it "feels". well to bad nigger faggot "feels" only affect media drones and soccer moms

The justice system depends on the police to do an internal investigation, or on the prosecutors to prosecute. The prosecutors who work DAILY very closely with those same cops in order to get their convictions, which are their bread and butter. Do you think a system like that has any chance of being even remotely impartial?

Different scenarios faggot.

Dorner had beef with his "fellow cops" after he reported them for abuse of power, and he went after them specifically.

The sniger in Dallas shot cops who had absolutely nothing to do with the two shootings in two other states. He's the prime definition of this whole BLM movement, something happens between a cop and a nigger somewhere and they lay blame on everyone that didn't have anything to do with it.
>hur dur all whites are racist
>hur dur systematic racism
>hur dur mo money for dem programz

I didn't say Dorner had any similarities to the Sniper. My point is that Dorner was warning us about the shit the sniper is pissed about. If cops were better at holding each other accountable for shooting unarmed men (Which was even frowned upon in the wild fucking west) then all this shit wouldn't have been exponentially escalating for the past year.

I think the sniper probably would have snapped and killed some people regardless, though.

I don't understand what you're talking about. Like I said, Dorner's beef was specifically with LAPD and BLM thinks there's a massive systemic conspiracy by all cops in the country to hunt down and kill blacks.

BLM doesn't actually have a point, the problem is entirely imaginary, cooked up by the msm and sold to them so that they will have more stories of violence and bloodshed to feed upon. No two police departments are the same. They all have their own SOPs and each has it's own problems, I don't know where the idea that every single police department in the U.S. is a single collective and they all back each other up in cases of clear law breaking and corruption comes from. It just doesn't seem to be based on anything factual. Its some abstract idea that is popular with young people in the U.S. and again it's probably all traced back to the msm. It reminds me of the "Dark Ages" meme that was so prevalent not very long ago. There was no evidence that it happened (to the contrary) yet everyone took for granted that it did.

Just read this guy's story on Wikipedia. It would make for a fucking incredible action movie. This guy was like the black Jason Bourne.

>Dorner was warning us about the shit the sniper is pissed about.

And there's your problem. The thing the sniper was pissed about isn't a real issue. It's something entirely fabricated by the MSM.

Can't corner the Dorner was a 10/10 happening. All this ISIS and BLM shit is just depressing and boring as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q

>Dorner never seemed like a guy who was insane
>a guy who killed random civilians

>Dorner's beef was specifically with LAPD tho and it didn't have to do with only racial injustice. His vendetta started after he was fired for "snitching" on his fellow officers after they beat a homeless man (who was white).
Yes it did, he talked about how there were racist factions among the police, both on white and black sides. He said the police force was being fragmented into groups defined by identity, while they didn't fight each other if you didn't agree with them you still had no choice but to cover anyone in your group or you will be driven out or fired.

I think you're looking at this too rigidly. There is a problem with the justice system. Because it's prevalent and widespread doesn't necessarily mean that it's some kind of coordinated plot. People of color see people of color being shot in the streets all across the country, and that's the correlation for them, that scares them. The real problem is that p olive agencies have always been very insulated and self protective in how they deal with things. Unarmed white men gets hot all the time too, but that's just easier to sweep under the rug at this point. I'd Dorner, as a cop witnessed all this wrongdoing, and came forward, and got shit on for it, what are the chances for your average citizen?
I am a big fan of true crime, and unsolved mysteries, and you would be surprised how many unsolved murders I've read about where 30 years later after everyone is dead it comes out
>Sherrif used to drive around drunk in his patrol car
>Chief kept the files for this murder locked up in his office for some reason, and he hung out with this guy on the night of the murder, and the files were destroyed when he retired
>last person seen with the deceased was never investigated, he was the detectives nephew
The racism is just a side issue that's magnified when the real problem is that dirty shitty cops who do fucked up shit find a way to get away with it.

>If cops were better at holding each other accountable for shooting unarmed men
How much more accountable can you fucking get? Literally every time this happens the cop(s) are immediately put on administrative leave before the trial even starts. A lot of times the cops get their day in court and are exonerated, BLM basically just wants to lynch cops with no due process, in some perverted sense of "justice".

Sorry about all the fucking errors. I hate using this damn tablet.
I believe perfectly rational people can be driven to acts of insanity by extreme circumstances. He seems like a guy who played by the rules all his life, and calling people out for doing otherwise completely fucked his career/life.

>The real problem is that when cops do wrong, they are rarely held accountable.

I agree that it's a problem. But it's not the only problem.

The general public, and BLM types in particular have completely impossible expectations on policing and use of force, and they're getting backing on this retardation from mainstream politicians.

I mean in BLM's case, there's literally video evidence of violent armed felons committing crimes, and fighting with the police, and the result is still rioting.

Can you imagine BLM being put in charge of civilian review boards on use of force? As shit as the situation is now, it's one of the few things I could think of that would make things worse.

>mfw Dorner warned of a police state through false flags
>mfw he was right

Can't Corner the Dorner

Notice how our board culture permeates the majority of users? Wonder what police culture can do to cops.

Dont cross the blue line user, everyone knows whites are the victim and the media hates us because were a peaceful race spreading live at the end of a flower.we are not vain at all and totally fair and non violent.

I think you need to do more research. Your use of the phrase "day in court" indicates you lack even the most fundamental knowledge of the process.
But there must be a better solution than what we have now, no? I don't think simple non compliance is justification for shooting someone, and I think it's nearly impossible for someone who is being choked to "not resist" what happened to de escalation? What about escalation of force? I think the most dangerous person in the world is a coward with a gun, and I think there are an awful lot of coward who become cops because they think that gun will give them strength.

Dorner was just another nigger animal shooting whites for no fucking reason

>who was DRIVEN to madness by injustice in his life
the ONLY thing that happened to Dorner was not getting hired by the police during his trainee period

Thats the ONLY injustice in his life.

In reality he admits to attacking whites for "racism" several times, obviously never getting punished for it

You liberals live in a fucking fantasy world

>and he went after them specifically.

He did not
He shot the family members of his lawyer that defended him.
He shot random cops in the street
He was just a typical entitled nigger who chimps out because he can't hold a real job

>Your use of the phrase "day in court" indicates you lack even the most fundamental knowledge of the process.
So cops aren't afforded due process?

> I think you need to do more research
Burden of proof is on you

You mean like those cops who shot at some random newspaper delivery women because they were in a pickup truck they thought was Dorner's?

A fucking Leaf, why am I not surprised.

Fuck off with your filthy lies about Dorner.

Dont fucking resist.

Theres no fucking injustice happening but people have an issue with authority. If you DINDU NUFFIN then whats the fucking problem.

I (White btw) was out in the town with 20 others dressed as military for a birthday. I went to the toilet 3 times in one club and through out the night sniffer dogs and cops were looking for dealers entering bars/clubs.

Bouncer taps me on the shoulder and asked If I could come with them.

"ok" so they lead me into the owners office where 2 cops, dog and club bouncer were in.

"we have had a tip that you were dealing drugs and noticed suspicious activity" (now I was wearing a legit camo jacket with 6 pockets and it was quite big) "could you empty your pockets " said cop.

"sure?" I shrugged, complied and in less than a minute done. Nothing on me, both club and cops apologised and explained they've nabbed people already tonight in other places. I said "its fine, your only doing your job, have a nice day", shook his hand. On my way, club gave me a tray of shots for my group and we laughed they thought a babyface like me was a dealer.

Its not fucking hard.

Isn't it more probable that a black male civilian will be shot by a fellow black male civilian than a cop?

And hasn't there been ideas about blacks killing cops preemptively, because it's more likely that they will be shot?

If both are true, then it would be logical for black men to kill each other preemptively.

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-no-convictions-cops-charged-murder-2015-article-1.2486371
>1200 people shot by cops in 2015
>7 charged
Fucking 7. The rest of the time either they rely on the department to investigate themselves and say
>it was totally cool you guys!
Or the DA does a completely sham gran jury thing or some other, where the point is SUPPOSED to be the DA trying to convince the jury that their needs to be a trial, but they're actually calling witnesses for thedefense.
I am drunk, but you get the idea.

oh oh...a Sup Forums conspiracy

I don't pay a random black criminals salary. If my home is broken into, I don't call some random dude to come help me. What cops do on duty is all our concern, and what they do on duty they should be held fully accountable before all.

redpill me on dorner

And then there's this little graph. In 2014 cops pretty much stole more than burglars.

Cops investingating themselves and declairing themselves dindus are a thing in Sweden too.

What we need is hard political solutions. BLM will solve nothing, it's just identity politics.

>what happened to de escalation? What about escalation of force? I

Police are absolutely shooting people now that they would not have in the past.

The shit we're seeing is a direct and forseeable result of more civilian oversight in the first place.

A simple example: Many police officers don't even deploy with nightsticks anymore or have them in their ROE. This is because after Rodney King, and similar cases and lawsuits, the rules pretty much effectively became gun out much earlier.

Look up the NYPD ban on chokeholds for more shit along those lines.

>But there must be a better solution than what we have now, no?

There's no magic solution. Dash and body cams have helped, but again, we've had riots where we have the criminal on camera being a violent fuckhead, and by definition, lots of cases where the video isn't definitive.

Both your first points are true, but the LAST thing that ghetto ass bitches shooting each other on the street use is logic.

>fags in uniforms thinking that one of a party of 20 in dress-ups is a drug dealer: The Movie

HOLE UP AM I BEING DETAINED???

Based leaf.

DORNER THE WARNER

Don't fucking resist. FFS. Fuck you, bend over for the cops. You should be ashamed. As police get militarised and more intrusive it fuckers like you that enable them.

>factreal.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/manifesto-of-cop-killer-chris-dorners-full-text/
Ok so you can read his manifesto, but basically he was an LAPD cop, former military, who made complains on fellow cops for things like excessive force, racial slurs, unprofessional conduct (getting excited about homicides since a double murder meant a new boat in overtime), so he filed complaint after complaint, they all got swept under the rug, he was experiencing retaliation, he filed charges and tried to fight it legally, but eventually he got let go (it's been three years and I'm going off memory), so at the end of his rope he murdered the daughter of his lawyer and her fiancé and some random cops, let the police on a goose chase fromLA, to San Diego, to Las Vegas. The LA cops shot some poor women in a truck because they thought it was his, so he set his truck on fire on Big Bear mountain and ended up stranded there, barricaded in a cabin. So the cops set the cabin on fire (they said it was an accident, but if you were listening to the scanners, they said 'there's a pile of rags, let's light him up") and no one said shit after he died, because, you know, he killed people. This was three years ago before all the BLM shit started blowing up.

>1200 people shot by cops in 2015
>7 charged
>proof of a racist judicial system
OR have you considered only 7 cases had strong enough evidence to even go to trial? MOST times the cops shoot someone its justified. I was referring specifically to the Freddie Gray case in my earlier post. Every single cop in that case that has had a trial so far has been acquitted, but BLM says this is just the racist judicial system and the cops should be punished/killed anyways. They don't give a fuck about the law, it seems like they just want pure anarchy.

>implying dorner didn't escape through tunnel system
>implying he take a breath of fresh air after half an hour of subterranean travel
>implying they could corner him

haha

the cops that shot up the wrong make, model, & color truck with 2 female passengers won't be charged or punished for their actions.

>undergroundrailroad.png

I never said anything about race. You're blinding yourself with a mistaken idea of what's coming at you and what isn't. I've gone over and over and over again ITT about what's believe the problem is, but you're worse than BLM protesters going on and on about race. Get your head out of your ass.

Is that like "keeping it on the d/l?"

Simple solution:

Make police small and like fire departments

Calls only

Enjoy your 'hood, whichever way it goes

heh yeah that was fucked up, just two asian ladies got lit the fuck up for no reason

so he killed some innocents. but what he had to say is probably true I knew a guy that was a cop and the others didn't like him and they planted weed in the back of his trunk and told him to quit or he'd be off to jail

user that image is straight from Hillary's private server. Highly classified.

Dorner was rumored to be in Laredo two weeks ago.

You really think this guy on the news is the real shooter?

Guy's a total patsy.

Meanwhile Dorner is probably across state lines by now, heading back to Cali for the day of retribution

>this is coming from a comfy brit whose police forces have been castrated to let the refugees he love run wild

why would he be in the shithole that is laredo

3 out of 5 times when Australians lift the lid on the commode, it's not snakes and spiders they see as much as Dorner staring at their junk and grinning.

The thing is they did it to more than one truck.

It was a grey nissan pathfinder that they were looking for by the way.

CAN'T

Holy shit, when did the nigger from ncis:la died?

At least our filth aren't driving around in mraps yet. You get stopped by them you tell them why you're there then stfu. All this 'please officer cavity search me' and just smile. Fuck that.

But you yanks have got the balls we've lost and still fight for your rights. Here just about everyone from the gas meter fitters on up has right of forced entry to your home. Fuck.

The guy's been laying low the last few years. Doing some counter intel for the Zetas cartel, nothing too major. Trying to stay off the radar until his next big move. It was only a matter of time, really.

Here he is accessing an ATM in dallas 4days ago with Micah Johnson's pin

Getting this straight from my source in San Marcos.

>The shit we're seeing is a direct and forseeable result of more civilian oversight in the first place.
>A simple example: Many police officers don't even deploy with nightsticks anymore or have them in their ROE. This is because after Rodney King, and similar cases and lawsuits, the rules pretty much effectively became gun out much earlier.
Batons (not the same thing as nightsticks/tonfa) doesn't have to be used as it was used against King. The reason is that LAPD used/uses an inferior baton training based on karate's block-strike back-block-strike back.

I don't recall exactly when I read about it, it was back in 2000-2001 IIRC. But it was about some US state that had abolished krotty-baton and used fillipino-baton. What happened was that reports about police brutality plummeted.

The reason is that FMA is traditional, tested on the battlefield. You can't win a battle with ONE super-saiyan strike to the chest with your fist and so on. First you gotta disarm, then put the arm out of working condition, then go in for the kill.

The beauty of it is that you have easier to scale the level of violence. The same concepts that can be used for maim and kill can be used for contuse and subjugate.

>Both your first points are true, but the LAST thing that ghetto ass bitches shooting each other on the street use is logic.
Oh, logic has nothing to do with reality or what's good. If a conclusion follows the premises, then it's sound logic. A little training wheel example ;-D

P1: Apples are valuable.
P2: Oranges are worthless.
C1: 1 apple is more worth than 2 oranges.

With that said I must admit that the 2nd line wasn't a premise at all. It was a conclusion in itself. Sorry. B-)

P3: It is more probable that a black male civilian will be shot by a fellow black male civilian than a cop.
P4: Cops killing civilians is a far more worse thing than civilians killing civilians.
C2: Black male civilians should kill cops preemptively, not fellow black male civilians.

pic

He saw all this happening, and I believe that's why he torched his vehicle. Guy was on the run, and his lit his truck on fire because innocent people were being shot looking for him. I really hoped he had been on the otherwise ofthemountain by the time they figured out it was his truck, but it looks like he did it on impulse.

I live in LA county at the time, and someone shot up a neighbors house. I called the cops, and there were choppers in the air unless than 5 minutes. The entire state was on alert because of how he had laid out his tracks, it was pretty impressive.
I always thought that it was so sad, he might have gotten away, but for the cops shooting up innocents looking for him, he stranded himself on that mountain.

It used to be entirely normal for the gas meter reader man to give a knock on the door
>METER MAN
and then come right in, find his way to the basement to read the meter and leave. Because even if you weren't home, the door wasn't necessarily locked. And if you were home maybe you'd smile and wave.

A polite society doesn't have as much need for forced entry laws, cavity search protocols, or even laws that say you can open fire the moment some asshole breaks into your castle.

Speaking of Dorner, what would he think about BLM?

>A polite society doesn't have as much need for forced entry laws, cavity search protocols, or even laws that say you can open fire the moment some asshole breaks into your castle.
Good point. But I never realized the point of not locking your door when you're out. You can only do that if you're living in a dream or living in a place with a tight social control. (E.g. women are staying at home.)

No polite society where I live bro. Had niggers trying to nick my yamaha for weeks. Call filth, deal with them in parking lot - locally more arrests from letting them into your home where they see something, than going after the crim. You wouldn't believe the shit they can make up here. Prob already seen it but pic related 'weapons'

I don't think it was really a point to not lock your door. It just wasn't all that much of a concern. Even at my parent's house, for years you could get in through the side door just by jiggling the handle enough, and that was easier than going to get the key hanging in the shed. And they knew that.

Nowadays I elect to not lock my door or my car on purpose for those occasions when I'm pretty certain I can get away with it. To be honest it wouldn't be hard to smash the car window or jimmy the lock, and I've broken into my own house twice through the window, so anybody who really wants to get in is going to get in regardless of the lock on the door.

Can someone red pill me/tl;dr why Sup Forums loves Dorner or is it just memes?

>bicycle wheel
Yeah, it's totally a weapon. It has mass. Imagine what it could do if it was put in a mass accelerator. Nick it!

I see. Anyway I see no reason to romanticize the old, naïve era.

I just think he would think it was a misdirection.
Yes there are a lot of racist cops, and I am positive that in some areas it is a racist institution, or that in heavily poor, heavily black areas innocent blacks get harassed, but I think he would still see the problem as systematic with the he cops not properly disciplining and removing problem officers.

>Some of those that were enforcers, are the same that burnt crosses.

Still true. Habits dying hard and whatnot.

Because he was a black cop who spoke up against police corruption, had a memetastic worldview and LAPD fucked up?

>I see. Anyway I see no reason to romanticize the old, naïve era.
Well, you have to be practical. In one place I lived, modified the windows so that they couldn't be opened enough for an average person to squirm through. During a period of 7 years, one time a nigger on the run from the cops did in fact try to get in and had to give up and continue running. That morning a cop jumped around the corner with a gun drawn thinking I might be said nigger, but the result was all very polite and helpful.

But that didn't, for instance, stop naked kids from trying to hump each other on my roof for kicks and making noise when I was trying to sleep. So I don't know. A lot of security comes down to perception.

>Military, served his country
>Honest man
>Integrity questioned
>Based
>Fought back.

Plus land are like the funding stasi

*lapd

guys
what if

an inquisition for cops that is an entirely different organization

Blacklivesmatter is a front for ISLAMIC JIHAD

wanted to kill kids of the NRA
protested a lack of gun control by murdering innocent people

Naah people just want an excuse not to account for their own criminal activities

This is the most obvious answer,of course, but a federal one? Try and get that through congress, especially withObama in the White House. It would never happen. So you would need one in every state our county, just think of the logistics involved in forming that kind of an organization.

People keep protesting, but it obviously isn't enough of a concern for the people with that kind of a power to give a shit. This is why people get so pissed they get violent.

You mean like a grand jury? Or the sheriff? Or city hall?

Hell, depending on where you live, it's pretty simple an inexpensive to file a civil suit. The cops get magic lawyer armor of course, but if more people bothered with it then that would become a force majeure of sorts.

And then you could escalate to county, state, federal, etc. But the whole system is rigged against any individual who goes against the status quo.

Nation of Islam founded in DETROIT there's ya problem en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

Yeah, I may have a lot of technical details wrong. But do you know what? None of us don't have too. At this stage, our guts tells us that something is wrong.

However, we can't stay at this first gut-level stadium. We must move on. But, and this is important, if we can't discuss what's wrong with the police without filling in forms AB-34 and BZ-330 flawlessly, then we're just playing the cop's game.

A popular excuse in Sweden is
>we need to review our procedures
No, you don't have to. Your culture is flawed and we will tear your clubhouse down.

Er, I can't see NOI and BLM dindus have much in common.

Something like this is clearly the way to go, but it runs into two problems.

First is that who else but the police actually understands use of force rules and policing?

Second, is that BLM will demand to be put on these things, and politically they probably have the power to do so, and that would just make shit worse.

>Speaking of Dorner, what would he think about BLM?
He more or less warned of them, said racists and corruption in both white and black groups that bait and drag others to cover for them while nobody stops them.

Have you tried not being niggers?

definitely the image of the Dorner story.
Speaks volumes about the exact attitude that persists in so many precincts.

Pity that BLM seens to lend itself to criminality.

And besides, who is the leader of BLM? If I want to talk to it, who I'm gonna call.

No wonder you have given your country to Islam.

>You mean like a grand jury? Or the sheriff?

The answer is in america's past. We don't need more regulations, we need old systems. Grand juries used to be the ONLY way to get someone indicted for a felony in some states, judges were only for lesser cases. Regular people could also bring cases forward. But we've seen the rise of professional police forces and prosecutors which created a monopoly of state power over the people. It would be extremely simple to allow citizens to bring evidence of felonies to grand juries for indictment and remove the monopoly of district attorneys in prosecution. As it stands, grand juries are held outside the eyes of the public and the state can only bring cases, the system is completely rigged.

Shut the fuck up Dawkins. No one cares about your "critique of religion".

Check the wikipedia page. It lists founders. You can go from there. You'd want to follow the money, so ring up George Soros.

And don't forget that it's a "movement" so you'd need infiltrators to get the scoop on various underground communications networks and power structures. It's not that hard. I got into the Occupy movement with a friend kind of just out of bored curiosity.

hahahaha fuck you mohammed

Fucking hell, a swede bringing the bantz. ..