Let the leftie tears flow

Well it looks like their last ditch effort failed. Press F for disrespect

i farted

So I guess then the UK has about 4 million jews, and non-whites? Good way to get a figure at least on it!

Jews mainly voted leave lad.

You mean (((their))) effort.
Never forget the millions in thirty minutes.

A lot of them were signed from outside the UK.

Fffffffff

I honestly think they schemed this and brexit was part of plan.

So the Government rejects a manipulated online petition. Top news.

f

yes i have a lot of liberals who will get this shoved in their face thank you based god

Sauce on that?

I thought the same thing the day afterwards, primarily because I was so shocked it happened. I suppose we will simply have to wait and see.

Well FBIchan said Brexit would not actually happen so lets wait to see when they actually do it to see.

About 3.7 million bots and 400k extremely butthurt eternal students who didn't even bother to go out to vote.

>Harry Cockburn

Is this legit?

Yeah. The fucker was probably beaten up most of his life

How many of those 4.1 million were actually British, how many were outsiders trying to pad the numbers, and how many were Sup Forums bots fucking with them and voting with Antarctic and North Korean proxies?

>most likely not

and he claimed that not everything he saiys will be the truth

Not surprised. Cameron already said a week ago that a second referendum is not an option.

Whether or not A50 will actually be triggered remains to be seen though.

It was from a bunch of polls Lord Ashcroft did.

Sikhs and jews are the only ones who stood by the Brits kek

It wasn't the plan, it'll be rectified soon enough. Britain was never meant to leave, and will not be allowed to leave, irrespective of the vote.

Funny isn't it

Has any gov't seriously considered a petition calling for a nat'l change ever in the history of the world?

Petitions are small gov't game. If that many people wanted a stay vote, they should have campaigned for it when the vote rolled around. Getting fucking sick of hearing people complain about votes not going a certain way when you actually get a chance to matter in it.

As an American, I get the "privilege" of know my vote doesn't count for shit about 90% of the time thanks to gerrymandering and delegation and electoral college. You know what, though? I still fucking vote.

TL;DR sux, nerd, move to france while you still have a chance if you wanna stay in the EU

>Harry Cockburn
is this the same as Mustapha Blaqok?

I was surprised that the numbers for minorities weren't lower, gives us all some hope atleast.

>Sikhs and jews
Sikhs and Jews are bro tier so it's not surprising.

I sharted

I shexited

>4m votes for ukip
>gets 3 seats

"Hahaha you racists btfo!"

>4m votes for 2nd referendum
>denied

"Wtf fuck theres no democracy? Right wing facism!"

So Sikh's really ARE bro-tier. FUGGG

Get out kike

Pierre gets it

That's how they operate in general to accomplish ALL objectives, that's why they've been so successful for the past 30 years until lately.

good job brits, throw off the shackles of your oppressors

I mean I'm a jew and I'm surprised Jews voted for leave this much.

It's pronounced Co-burn, you asshats.

"Co-dash-burn"????

Why tf do white people always have such weird ass names?

>he think the dash don't be silent

There won't be a second referendum for one simple reason

The media probably blew millions hyping up the first one, and they're too tired to do it again

Oh if only. It would have cost the (((media))) nothing, and it would cost them nothing to do it again.

>totally ignores the Christian vote
typical atheists

I knew Sikhs weren't bad. The Jew numbers are a bit of a shock though.

DAMN YOU MEL GIBSON