Muslim YouTuber didn't get chosen for teen's choice award

>Muslim YouTuber didn't get chosen for teen's choice award
>Gets triggered
>Blames racism in this video
>Muslim starts crying
>He got mad when Amos 'insults' Islam
>Same guy who thinks a tree in Australia praying like a Muslim is proof Islam is true

Fucking sand negga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XB2EZLqnnMg
youtube.com/c/amosyee250/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=VApDhEWxytM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>giving a shit about cancerous YouTube drama
You're worse than he is

>youtube.com/watch?v=XB2EZLqnnMg

Triggered

which Amos? the famous one?

Just what Sup Forums needs. More muslim retardation. Thank you Australia.

aha..

youtube.com/c/amosyee250/featured

>some jewtube faggot bitching about racism

Why do you care? Grow up you boomeranigger.

He's brainwashing kids on jewtube into thinking that muslims know what they're talking about

This. He's a pretty retard who has a lot of teens following him and watching social experiment videos. I think he might be gay tho.

is he going to join ISIS now?

Wouldn't surprise me.

the fucking comments lol

15 seconds of fun9 hours ago
THIS IS FOR ALL THE HATERS OF ISLAM AND ALSO THOSE WHO TRY TO TRANSLATE THE QURAN IN TO ENGLISH.....

Very funny, how Adam is a Muslim and you watch his vlogs, what happened to al the hatred then. if you hate Muslims and think the Quran lies and that you think prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) lies and made up this religion, then just don't watch Adams vlogs and comment such rude things. Whatever a human wants to believe they can believe it, no one has a right to judge a religion. Also in the same way I can say where is the proof that Jesus existed?! (I am not trying to disrespect Christians). But where the proof that Jesus is GODS son and also how do we believe that the bible is telling the truth and the Quran is lying???!! I was brought up as a proud Muslim and will always be one. Just because you translated the Quran in to English doesn't mean you know everything about Islam do some proper research. Don't translate something you know nothing about!

15 seconds of fun9 hours ago
Also, all Muslims reply...... # proudmuslimallahumdillah️

ohhhh boy.
not this guy. He is such a twat. Amos put him in his place though

youtube.com/watch?v=VApDhEWxytM

I assume the asian kid who made a vid blaspheming and got sent to jail. Then got out and made another.

Got to admire that dedication.

question here so is he basically the keemstar of Australia

kek

"I don't even mention my religion!"
"Why no Muslims though"

He also looks like a certain Canadian that got his ass whooped on live TV not too long ago

he's american

Guys, we've been getting a bit too much YouTuber threads on Sup Forums it doesn't feel very grown up in here.
Is it only because it's Summer?

>I need to get this off my chest

Run!

wha..

muzzie go home

I had the biggest crush on him like 2 years ago. He used to be so cute, what the fuck happened... He looks like a pedo now.

Faggot

Ye

WHO GIVES A SHIT?