He is going to be remembered as a great president and there's nothing we can do about it

He is going to be remembered as a great president and there's nothing we can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2014/07/02/americans-vote-obama-worst-the-president-since-world-war-ii
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what life goes on the negro will die and history will eventually forget

Jimmy Savile was pretty well regarded too.

But keep paying your TV license so the BBC can fund pedos you fucking cuck.

No, he will go down as JFK, Lincoln etc

A household name

>the rest of the world matters

As long as a lot of Americans know he is gun grabbing pinko faggot, it's okay.

wait but wasnt there a poll that showed most Americans disliked him a few days ago?

>mfw other countries love your president when you dont.

LOL not in this country you stupid fucking bong faggot

usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2014/07/02/americans-vote-obama-worst-the-president-since-world-war-ii

When me and you are long dead, history teachers will be covering all that up don't worry

Nice get. Funny how I everyone around here including myself was like "obama is da new jeazuus" in 08.

I cringe myself to sleep every night

Then explain to me why his opinion polls are currently sitting at 55%?

>me and you
>bong education
you and I*

Why do I have to correct you in the language your ancestors created?

All this poll shows is that 55% of the us is in da nile and completely void of a sense of reality

> n-notice me america san

cuck

>believing in polls in 2016
when were you diagnosed with down syndrome?

Why are u upset about this happening senpai?

Of course he's liked around the world. It would be racist not to.

This. Being the first black president means he is embedded into history books.

That doesn't mean anything. We are talking about if he will be remembered or not. Whether he is liked or not doesn't matter.

Hitler isn't generally liked and he is in the top 10 most well known people.

I guess that's ok poll# for a president, but it still means half the country hates you...far from something to brag about.

>This. Being the first black president means he is embedded into history books.
It's true. Despite him being a godawful leader and all his policies have failed miserably, his skin colour will land him in the books.

Just like it landed him the presidency

and the Nobel prize

hopefully he is remembered as the super divisive race-baiter he is

He'll be taught like every other first black anything: you will know his name because you see it every February, maybe hear he was nebulously good; and then be told he was pretty on vacation most of his term and fucked up the economy/health care in a college history class (assuming u.s. History is a thing).

>Nothing we can do about it

Stop with this cuckery. Everyone with enough mental capacity can see why he's been a shit president. However, idiots will always exist. A single survey doesn't change that. But, still-

>Based Russia

When the dust settles he'll be in the mid range of the 2nd quartile.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

At worst, he was inconsequential. Republicans controlled Capitol Hill for his entire presidency, so he couldn't have made much of a difference even if he'd wanted to.

>shit tons of white low key racists are prez
>race relations basically just keep getting better or at least stay the same which is pretty neutral
>Black gets elected
>Suddenly blacks almost overnight start social justice movements, start being openly racist to whites, start their shitty campaigns about issues that don't even matter

Hmmmmmm