ISIS offers $50,000 for the head of Bulgarian migrant hunter

>ISIS offers $50,000 reward for head of Bulgaria's 'migrant hunter': Vigilante who terrorises refugees along the Turkish border for 'sport' finds himself being targeted by jihadis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680867/ISIS-offers-50-000-reward-head-Bulgaria-s-migrant-hunter-Vigilante-terrorises-refugees-Turkish-border-sport-finds-targeted-jihadis.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bg_helsinki/status/751068859818504192?lang=cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep him alive.

Dinko?

ISIS is desperate

>Dinko Valev's units use military vehicles and dogs to hunt asylum seekers
>He hands illegal migrants over to the police 'because they are all jihadists'
>Wants Bulgarian state to fund operation and pay for every captured refugee
>Human rights group accuse Valev of terrorising migrants with death threats

They never lay that cash.

They'll pay in blood.

Go forth, based Bulgarian.

Was this that based as fuck Pole with the ATV?

BASED DINKO. Does he have a site for donating for his hunts?

MT-LB

H-how do I join them?

How can you even tell this guy apart from ISIS?

Some of the Pegida NL people joined him

that's bulgarian refugee hunter Dinko

noice

quite simple, really: Does he wear adidas?
>yes?
slav
>no?
shitskin.

come to Bulgaria and find him

OH SHIT
i still remember dinko, hope he was succesful this whole time

How the regular Bulgarians look at this?

Good reason to shoot on sight instead of detaining.

Support it wholeheartedly, this is east, not progressive and tolerant west.

with praise

ISIS supports refugees? but liberals told me they are moderates and hated by ISIS!

Most i know are either amused or support him

They want to harm this sweetheart?!?

Are these guys pro-russian? If they are, we have a problem.

Tango will be located, payment must be made by bitcoin through 5 coin mixers, proof through PGP system.

the fuck does it matter if they're pro-russian? they're anti-refugee which is what matters

>Are these guys pro-russian? If they are, we have a problem.

Of course they are pro-russian, all these right-extremist parties like Golden Dawn, NSU, Pegida, AfD etc are funded by Kremlin and the FSB

underrated post

Is Czech Republic as redpilled as Poland or it's closer to the Western people? I wanted to move quite seriously to you guys for a while, even started to learn language, immigration laws and other things, but eventually decided to move to the US. Now, as there is a chance that Hillary can be elected and the country will go down, I think your country may be an option again.

Doing gods work.

Bulgarians are pretty based.

I'd join him desu

I thought ISIS hated refugees?

Why would ISIS care if refugees are getting stopped from entering Europ---

Oh.

I see.

its pretty sad when fucking Russia are the good guys helping out the right wing, white people, and Christians more than Europeans and Americans

just pathetic

Its dangeous giving weapons to pro-russian villagers.

He is being prosecuted by Helsinki human rights comitee. Send them your love, lads.

twitter.com/bg_helsinki/status/751068859818504192?lang=cs

>tfw MT-LBV commander

but they're not right-extremists, they're regular people out to defend bulgarian borders

all of bulgaria supports them

this

based

Why would ISIS be interested in killing a man who captures refugees, the same people running from them.

Really makes you think doesn't it?

tell that to any western european.

To them this is hitler 2.0

I want to kill those Helsinki committee faggots.

Took part in a reservist training exercise a couple of months ago. Comfy as fuck exercise, but sitting in that hole fucked up my thighs.

>its pretty sad when fucking Russia are the good guys helping out the right wing, white people, and Christians more than Europeans and Americans
>just pathetic

kek, you have no idea of Geopolitics in Europe amerifat. The point of the Kremlin/FSB funding to the right wing parties is meant in order to split the population between 2 parties and then install puppet governments in order to influence EU politics. Take an example of Viktor Orban, his party was funded by the FSB, they use this whole refugee situation in order to convince people to vote for them. Once they are voted they do everything pro-russian in mind which means blocking Brussels attempts at russian sanctions. Russia is doing this all over Europe so they can influence NATO and Brussel.

What a hero we need more people like him to clean up Europe of all these sand chimps

FUCK THE HELSINKI COMMITTEE
FUCK HELSINKI
FUCK FINNS

>sending him more people to kill

>borders
>2016

>ISIS offers $50,000 reward

Seriously considering it, lads.
Thats a lot of money for what is essentially sending him a message to meet for an interview, catching the bus, going to some "on location" place so we have grass and trees in the background and we are alone, shooting him with my pistol, taking out the knife for some butchery, and going to visit whatever Assyrian ruins are left and collect my reward.
Its honestly too easy, and that money is 5 times what I make in a year.

Go to supporting white people and Putin will go full sjw.
Seriously? Unless your living is even worse then the one's in russia it's totally safe.

Right after you shoot him his m8s will be ontop of you fucking you in the ass and killing you.

but finns dindu nuffin, they just make memes like spurdo n shit

>for orcs every human looks alike

Kill yourself, dishonorable cuck.

50k is nothing

If you can't convince one wannabe celebrity to show up alone in the woods that made him popular, you aren't worth the money ISIS is offering.

nice. I hope isis or its followers don't get him.

Based Dinko!
He needs an Ironman suit and Europe is saved

I don't see a problem with that, prefferable to anything EU comitee, Obongo and Germany do.

It is for ISIS, they are losing ground and oil fast and still need to pay their soldiers

It's a lot for Isis lol

try it mango
i want to see you hanged from a tree tomorrow in the news

Yes, ISIS will pay you generously :^)

No, they are making a couple of billions/year

Do you think ISIS cares about some Bulgarian guy who catches a few refugees?

Its obviously not ISIS

>implying muzzies won't add your head to the pile when you try to collect

You can buy one for 12-20k USD, depending on haggling and condition.
Its technically not a weapon, since it doesn't have any guns attached on the "base model", so its free trade.

i personally wonder how many fake videos ISIS will receive.

>ISIS threaten to behead Bulgarian neet unless the west stop bombing Syria.

I'll take Putin's rule over Merkel's, that's for sure. He might be a corrupt scumbag but at least he would close the fucking borders

I know, right? I thought islamophobia was what ISIS wanted?

>fucked up my thighs

What do you mean, does it have small cabin?

> implying tererizds won't kill you on encounter

Them you'll get killed by muslim handler and tossed to a ditch where nobody will find you again, because those 50 grand can be used in better ways.

exactly

this is the situation we are facing now, either capitulate support for Russia or fall to the globalist EU/America machine. Its certainly not ideal but are we really pretending one outcome isn't completely superior?

I'd rather deal with Russia than be under the thumb of these fucking kikes any longer

Russia may be safe but you like liberating stuff recently so...

And how you would aquire that bounty? No actuall sources listed for a claim also. I call bullshit. This guy probably invented this story himself for a cheap fame.

The commanders hole? Or the passengers? Ă„lli is the technological peak of the sovjets. It's just doing it's job so that you want to exit as soon as you can to kill.

Damn is the guy running this some sort of a millionaire or is it like a bring your own type thing with donations?

>He might be a corrupt scumbag
As if there're non-corrupt politicians.

And how do you plan to travel all the way to Syria with that head? Or how do you plan to come back with 50k? If you think kebabs will give a whitey 50k you're stupid they will just use you in their beheading videos.

>who terrorises refugees
Oh shut the fuck up. The "refugees" have terrorized all of Europe.

>t. Obama

Commander's.

>ISIS offers $50,000 for the head of Bulgarian migrant hunter

Good :^)

You and me too burger. I'd love to live in Czech.

>Based culture
>Racially homogeneous
>Strong Christian influences
>Westernized enough to be civil and advanced
>Enough Eastern influence to not be social degenerates
>Beautiful buildings and landscapes

But straya is pretty alright currently.

He's a rich cunt but he also accepts donations.

That's not how you professional eliminate targets, thats how you do it

>Observe target for at least 1 week
>Write down his movements pattern
>Find a good moment to do the execution
>Buy old clothes from a pawn shop and wear them on the execution day
>Use revolver for the execution
>Make a video proof of how you execute him
>Send the video through a used computer which has onion router connection and several VPS , intranet armor and never use your own Internet connection for it, connect through a local library or cafe
>Receive the payment through bitcoin and make sure to mix the coins through 5 different mixers
>After you receive the payment, you take his dead body and remove all body liquids such as blood, urine, stomach acid etc , then you remove all hair, fingers and nails. Then you cut the body into 6 pieces and put each piece into a mixture of bleach and ammonia in order to remove the ability of DNA authentication of your target. After that you deposit each of the 6 parts into 6 different locations which would be apart 100km for each.

yes

Yes, it means he is doing something that is effective. Rather than bending over for ahmed and his acid-filled squirt gun. I wonder when the rest of Europe will wake the fuck up and realize this whole multiculti shit is fucking bananas.

Everyone east of Germany is redpilled.

How long until Isis puts out a bounty on us for shitposting, Sup Forums?

lmao he's a vigilante cunt and I hope he dies

>being this spineless
>expecting to actually be given anything in reward

The last sentence made me wtf irl

Nice.

never claimed the contrary. Our government is probably just as corrupt as yours, if not worse. And they don't even protect our borders
Putin > Renzi

Sounds like a long, laborious and expensive process that would eat up most of my 50k.
I think walking up to him and shooting him works fine in Bulgaria.

So he's a batman?

wew lad, but I thought these were refugees!

This sounds like some kind of game show.

Wheel Of Akbar? Who Wants To Kill An Infidel? Haram Or No Haram? The Weakest Kebab?