HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING COP KILLS ANOTHER UNSRMED BLACK MAN IN HOUSTON

twitter.com/Waxxys_YBNL/751712409228800

Shits going to boil over

>inb4 bad link
I'm on mobile

HUZZAH

While you dumbfucks are memeing about BLM bullshit our government is ramping up efforts for a real fucking war with Russia and putting out draft materials

Reported.

Are they drafting women too ? Can't wait for Tumblr Army

Honestly I don't know I these are shills or not. Leave the cops mowing nog news to every other media outlet. Its not a new phenomena, but its weaponized distraction that so many of you sperg out over

Shit link

In both US and UK they just passed it. They are trying to double the pool of draftees. There are new draft pamphlets at my post office

He had a gun. That he was shooting, then pointing at the cops. Get your facts straight.

If you start shit with Russia expect no help from anybody in Europe. We don't want to be ground zero for the nuclear fallout. Just sayin'. It's different if the ruskies attacked NATO or something but I know russians pretty well and they're not going to do that (they're crazy but not stupid, especially Putin. He could've escalated the shit out of Ukraine easily and didn't.)

I just saw the fucking video a woman was with a female cop explaining a man got shot at because of his cell phone and the kikes blasted it

its not working for me

Leave autist.

>another unarmed black man
>another
You mean the first one this week?
Because both of the other niggers were armed

Oh boy, i hate to see another war but the tumblr army and the strong independent wymyns who need no man tears sound delicious.

The kikes 404ed it look for the news of Houston today

>drafting women
so they literally want russia to win

Not an argument

Bumping for race war

You think I want a fucking war with Russia? Why? More white people dying on both sides. With our birth rates it would obliterate our population, every country would have white minority. I'm well aware US is the aggressor in this situation, they want NWO to happen now.

Putin is a cuck. His special forces got cucked by a pretty much non-existent Ukrainian military using 1970's hardware.

>us passed it
No not yet, Obama will eventually veto it because there's is somethings in the bill about keeping Guantanamo open which he doesn't "want"

He deserved it, because he have chosen to be black when he has been born

Fucking scum

sooooooource

If you can't buy a gun due to a criminal record could you still get drafted?

this.

>FOGUS ON THE FOUNDATION

obomber is really going for them guns ain't he?

Bump