DChumps BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

DChumps BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>“Well I think there’s multiple factors. What I will say is these shows are not made for critics, they are first and foremost made for the fans. I also think some of the reviews we saw were seeing the show through a very specific lens, and I think when the fans of the Marvel Netflix world and fans of the comic books view the show through the lens of just wanting to enjoy a superhero show, then they will really enjoy what they see. I think it’s a fantastic show which is really fun and I think it stands up there with the other Defenders’ shows without a doubt. “

>fans of the comic books view the show through the lens of just wanting to enjoy a superhero show

this is just embarrassing on too many levels.

>It's bad on purpose

BvS/snyder fanboys always make a point to praise the marvel Netflix shows

>I also think some of the reviews we saw were seeing the show through a very specific lens
So close to saying what he really thinks, then pussying out.

>for the fans

Sorry, DChumps, it's time for you to decide once and for all. Stand with us or be stepped on.

>for the fans
>stating that their fans have shit taste and eat up everything Marvel throws up for them

Nice.

>it's not the shows fault that the source material sucks
typical marvel cuckery

>support the company that always pandered to the SJWs in every way
>support the SJWs that shit on DC for simply not being Marvel, and labled you the "trump" of comics

I'll just watch Marvel get fucked in the very bed they made, If I had to be quite very honest with you.

Even if he does address the race elephant in the room, he still has to deal with the whole lack of action, few and badly choreographed fight scenes and the nonsense legal drama that consumed most of the show

Finn Jones has less charisma and presence of a potato. SJW shit aside, this looked like a steaming pile of feces from the first trailers.

I like how DCucks are now on the side of the same critics they demanded be fired when they called Batfaggot V Superkike garbage. You're literally triggered tumblrina tier.

they don't actually care about critics they just like seeing their biased opinions validated

>already on damage control

>Batfaggot V Superkike
cringe

>seeing the irony in tumblr attacking tumblr makes you tumblr
wew

>Get called out for your faggotry
>C-C-CRINGE ;_;

Look in the mirror tumblrina.

Sit down, Mouse cuck and learn something from a DChad today. We've already been through this with you mousecuckteers that our movies weren't getting a fair shake, now you're in literally no different from a position than us. We're just snickering at your damage control.

>IF I CAN'T WIN! NO ONE CAN!
-Disney

Nah, being a DCuck makes you mentally ill.

>Goobergate Sup Forumsedditor

kek thanks for proving me right you fat fuck. I don't give a shit about your faggy comic book companies, I just find it hilarious you crybaby losers are doing the same exact shit you were so absolutely offended by. Fat neckbeards mad at SJWs then act like SJWs. Just like your fatfuck loser gamergate bullshit.

>its okay when Marvel uses the same exact excuse as DC did

>Its for the comic book fans bro!!!
>*doesnt even include the comic book costume because its too silly for their grounded realistic take*

LOL

>"I-I don't give shit about comic book companies!"
>still post in one anyways
It's okay, mouse nigger. I'm sure Black Panther will be a hit. a 100% even, but I can't make promises with the black critic dude.

cringe

You sound like you think its impossible for a person to like both kino and flicks. Marvel is doing the latter and is being honest about it. I can find a movie enjoyable and good for what is it. Only an idiot will hold for example capeshit and art movies to the same standard.

this is some middle school level cringe right here

>3 posts by this user
>DCucks Batfaggot V Superkike garbage
>triggered tumblrina tier
>kek
>fat fuck
>faggy
>crybaby losers
>absolutely offended
>Fat neckbeards mad
>fatfuck loser
you're trying way too hard to fit in reddit.

you're not projecting or anything, right?

you guys care about capeshit too much

>W-we didn't make it for the critics ;_;

I support social justice because I'm not a sociopathic manchild.

Iron Fish is probably the only good Marvel TV show after Daredevil season 1

>c-ringe! Cuck! fag!
Go back to your xbox chat, kid.