Other urls found in this thread:

indymedia.org.uk/en/2009/05/429259.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thread

thanks

>Rick and Morty fans

r and m is not rebellion it's conformity
you can safely ignore them they will not pose any ideological threat to your personal beliefs

>State of the USA
>Wellington is the capital of NZ

Really fires up the ovens in my brain

wellington florida

anglos don't have many names

USA is the land of manchildren, truly.

Florida is full of OUR placenames, the cracker pricks

Why are Rick and Morty fan such autistic pieces of shit?
Also the show is absolute crap

one of the biggest cities in Florida is named "Panama City" haha

>one of the biggest cities
No

Lel, quality.

America is known for stealing city names

Sign in Maine, USA

kek

>rick and morty czechuan sauce
>mcdonalds
holy fuck americans are truly the biggest goyim on the planet.
drooling amoeba-tier people.

you know the moderators of social media who always complain about the trauma from looking deep into the darkest parts of humanity? I wonder why you never see McDonalds employees whine about this.
keep soldiering on, my grease covered heroes.

w-what? But why?

That's what they chose to name their towns, probably for various reasons. Often new settlers would name a particular valley or settlement after a place it reminded them of or where they were from. Or, in the case of the south, they had a serious hard-on for ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome, hence cities like Memphis, Athens, etc. I'm a couple hours from Norway, Maine

It's not that bad tbqhwyfam

>Europeans think this is bad

Listen, in America you can legally be shot for running out of sauce alright.

Starting to realize why american geography is so lackluster

The fanbase is horrible

Seriously, McDonalds was in the wrong here.

> Houses build in 1980 are historic

You remind me of that Dutch kid who accidentally ended up in Sydney, Nova Scotia

the top image is almost definitely of the UK and afaik they haven't released the meme sauce here

It's in Georgia, USA and "general neyland" is a famous American handegg player and coach. What would make you think it's in the UK?

why are there two swedens?

>What would make you think it's in the UK?
The fact that there's police everywhere

indymedia.org.uk/en/2009/05/429259.html

lol. how could you even think that?

I guess it is true. Americans are literal subhumans

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>not selling one nugget with sauce for 10 quid to retarded amerifats.
do you even business?

youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I

Why don't they just tell them before they don't have the sauce instead of letting them wait for hours ? Or put up a notice saying they don't have it.

What the hell is Rick and Morty?

Looks like MLP tier children's cartoons

apparently the jokes are clever and need some knowledge in various topics which is why i don't bother with that show because im stupid

most western animation has been cheap shit since the mid-00s.

i love rick and morty but fuck off does it require a specific knowledge base to get the humour. these fan boys make it difficult to tell people that I enjoy the show.

They did.
The first one is foggy, and the second one has long shadows.
It's morning, and they were waiting for McD's to open.

I just moved to Newport, ME. Want to go to Quebec and grope me no homo?

There's a town near me called Brazil, IN
Hue

MLP is better than rick and morty desu

>he doesn't know about the second Sweden