Its time to start learning Mandarin

China is going to be the biggest economy in the world by the 2020s and many experts predict that their economy will be atleast double the size of the US economy by the 2030s. China is also now focusing on becoming an innovation nation, Investing hundreds of billions of dollars in educational and scientific institutions. Its clear that the west has become complacent and weak, and China is now emerging as a superpower. My advice to those who want to be prepared for what the future might bring, learn Mandarin. You wont regret it.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2016/04/05/why-chinas-housing-market-refuses-to-crash/3/#2c9f8ea3286c
youtube.com/watch?v=kthcmOWaZR4
orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/05/09/chinese-visitors-welcome-disneyland-to-town-by-defecating-in-the-bushes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. chink

Enjoy your housing bubble Chang

I'm still waiting for it to pop. You guys have been talking about it that since 2010. Why haven't China imploded yet? Somebody gotta do something already.

Im not Chinese, we can appreciate a countries progress without being self promoting shills. And theyve been saying that for a decade now, there wont be a housing crash because the housing market is regulated by the government. This articiale explains how themChinese housing situation is alot different to the US.
forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2016/04/05/why-chinas-housing-market-refuses-to-crash/3/#2c9f8ea3286c

I am waiting for the Eurozone to pop, then the Worldwide Cascade.

False, English will never be removed as the business language and will never be removed as the dominate language of the world for a good 50 years at least.

See how long French has held onto it's thrown and thats English.

Don't waste your time.

Pay attention to the news, gook.

Economic growth is slowing significantly, earlier this year there was a small implosion, a preview of what is to come.

Chinkonomics has become unsustainable.

>tfw starting to become fluent in a dying peoples' language

Why live when they'll all be gone by 2050

>biggest economy

yes, for a while

>at least double the size of the US economy by the 2030s

never gonna happen

>tfw nips aren't even taught english in a way that makes you pronounce your words all adorable like
now you just sound like actual retards trying to speak english :(

Define Chinkonomics

chong ding a ling ping? Ping dong ting chang chong bong!

ping ping ding dang bong bong...diddle ding ping?

Chink chong ding dong ping pong long live Hoxha!

Fuck off cheng, China better be ready to get its shit pushed in

China as world's 1st economy is slightly credible, but India as 3rd? Comedy gold

Ching ping Mao badonk bao bong

It's kind of sad that in my experience the Koreans always speak better English than my fellow Japs desu

TFW 1800's best years of my life

No. Do not learn mandarin. The chinese fucking hate westerners and would 100 times rather do business with a bilingual asian than a bilingual white. They also are shady as fuck, will try to cheat caucasians on any single thing they can because you're a gwai lo and them barely even respect their own kin so imagine someone from a race they dim inferior.

Just learn Russian like I did - My time in Moscow was fucking amazing because Russians are delighted when they see a foreigner who speaks their language. So long as you don't act like an obnoxious moron and make an actual linguistic effort, they instantly become friendly, put you in high regards and offer you spontaneous and sincere smiles because they appreciate the attention you offer to their culture and country.

Fuck the Chinese.

English
Chinese
Spanish
Hindi
Russian

HAHA CHING CHONG PING PONG HAHAHA CHINAMAN SPEAK FUNNY OMG LOOOOLLLL

fucking summer

rare

What happened to japan

I would like to...
But Chinese seems like such a stupid language with all it's symbols instead of letters. I think it's completely idiotic and inefficient, learning it seems like a step backwards to me.

Look at this salty mongol.

I already started with japanese I can't turn back
and a ching chong nip nop to you young OP

>spanish
?

China will liberate the west, not sure why you people hate them so much.

There was that tsunami.

Plus if Hong Kong becomes apart of China.

We stopped having babies because men here don't know how to talk to women anymore

>India

1. Eu
2. America
3. China/India
4. China/India

I think speaking in Spanish will be more popular in America in the future.

Their economy is already the biggest. You're a couple of years late, dude.

I'm 100% sure economists predict india being a super power for the lulz.

This is what you can look forward to after spending years to master Mandarin.

youtube.com/watch?v=kthcmOWaZR4

This meme needs to die.

China is facing a change in worker-to-retiree demographic change unprecedented in history.

The only way China can mitigate such change is through massively increased immigration. China, however, happens to be one of the most homogenous and resistant to culture change societies in the world.

So what happens when the CPC opens borders to allow for greater immigration? Intense social instability; much like the EU and Middle East now.

What does social instability mean for China? The end of the CPC.

So you see the Chinese governennt is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Economic instability and stagnation, or social and political instability.

There will be no threat to American hegemony for a very long time. Countries such as India, Indonesia and possibly Brazil could become strong IF they improve their corruption and inefficiencies, but that is a big if.

Latin America could become a successful regional bloc, much like the EU. Spanish will probably be a good language to learn. So too Arabic because Arabic is common to all Islamoc countries, which will cover not just the Middle East but also the Africas.

Well, let's look at how many Spanish-speaking countries there are:

Mexico
Spain
All of Central America
All of South America except the Guianas
Philippines(I think)
A few Caribbean Islands

And soon the US considering the future majority

>1980's
> everyone learn japanese
> Japan will surpass the US in 10 years
> 2016 and not even close to the US

You won't surpass the USA that easily, all those so called experts want the US the be surpassed so they fall into this confirmation bias.

I am currently studying economics in university
> laugh at my meme choice
and I confirm that the US will be the dominant power for atleast the next 100 years.

Chinks, japs everything with squiting eyes fail in the end

European Union
U.S.
Russia
China
India
(Common wealth)

>repeated since the 70's
Yeah, I don't think so. Programming is in english. The future is digital. ATC, maritime navigation, business is all done in english.

Well lets see, do they matter?

How short sighted are you fool?

>Be Vietnam
>Alway next to them
>Change language from literally Chinese to Vietnamese.
>Replace China Influence with Western Influence.
>Less and less % of import/export from/to them.
Why even fucking care.

They aren't crawling out of the shithole anytime soon

At least the US will be important when they switch their official language to Spanish in 2040. Calling it now

You do know them at most of China's employees could be replaced by robots and the CPC has been wanting a population reduction for a while right?

2050 I guarantee Mexico will be an important global power and, depending on the success (or not) of the EU, you could very likely see a Latin America version.

We already have a base structure through the Pacific Alliance.

Ok buddy.

China won't be a superpower. At the very least not until the Communists give up power.

The Chinese use ideograms because spoken Chinese is a bunch of mutually unintelligible dialects. By communicating in ideograms a person on one side of China can read a letter from someone on the other side, even if they wouldn't have understood the message if they had instead met face to face and spoken. It's actually a brilliant system for their situation and very spatially economical although elaborate and difficult to learn.

>wanting a population reduction
>literally just abolished the one child policy to increase population

Pick one

He can speak in spanish for what?

To please his guac bowl wife I believe.

>DUDE CHINESE WILL BECOME THE LINGUA FRANCA LMAO
You fell for the history repeats itself meme, Chinese is not like French, its not like English and its not like Latin, all the world languages have been Latin or Latin derivatives (English being a Germanic language is a meme) its impossible for Chinese to become the world's language because ITS IN FUCKING HYROGLIFICS and ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING TO SENSES and ITS COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED TO THE MAIN CULTURES OF THE EUROPEAN CENTRIC WORLD
Fuck off

Well how nice it was a good idea back then, too bad the world has changed.

Sure thing, Zhang Jingwei

DELETE THIS

Mandarin doesn't fit on a keyboard faggot.

I've been learning Mandarin for four years now. But I still think the chinks will use Engliah for business once they take over the world. They're pragmatical.

Nothing changed you retard, multiple variants of Chinese are still being spoken today.

Niggers are taking over

救救我们吧

Are you bait or are you really this ignorant?

>burguer
Probably just ignorant.

Just like how you don't fit onto chairs you fat nigger

I thought you were going to save us. Also how is it you never post? Motherfuckers always lurking?

How fluent are you?

I heard it takes a long time to learn.

Actually ideograms are still a part of pretty much every writing system today. :^) The letters of the Latin alphabet started out as ideograms, back when they were Phonecian I think. It would be interesting to google attempts at modern universal logographic writing systems.

>it's another chink thread started by an Australian, Canadian or New Zealander

Google is banned in dumpling land, so they'd need Sup Forums passes or a vpn that isnt blocked.

You don't need stone age scripts to bridge the gap between dialects, I can't fucking understand a word out of Welsh's mouth and yet I can perfectly understand his writting.

Japan was predicted to own the entire world, but that didn't work out well for them either.

Plans are already in place to sabotage the Chinese economy, and so far we've seen some success; however, whatever happens, they will not be able to assert hegemony over a globalized world, because we are teetering away from globalism into an era of chaos unlike anything we've seen in the past 70 years. It is very likely that alliances will radically shift in the decade to come, and new problems will emerge.

China is going to lose out on a lot of business, and they're going to have some serious trouble in their beloved Africa if the situation with the Caliphate continues to get out of control -- which it likely will.

I have pass how good are your mandarin?

This

Well, considering how many rice merchants have been washing ashore in the commonwealth of late, it's not a shocker there'd be a bit of bad blood.

Proxy fag, no chance in hell chinks browse Sup Forums

Anyway, that is if there isn't a war between now and 2030. Just a couple weeks ago a Taiwanese ship accidentally fired a missile and killed a Chinese captain. Luckily the Chinese captain wasn't from the mainland but if he was. Besides, China has previously threatened to invade Taiwan before, passive aggressively but you the Chinks would love to.

They ban it intermitently. It's not always banned. Yahoo is most of the time though.

I can manage, but I need to carry a dictionary around. I'm preparing for HSK 4

Fuck off I'm not proxy

Don't you have a race war on

Send some of your women my way and I'll knock them up for you. Wont accept uglies though.

Don't you have some sweaters to be making Chang?

Yeah it's gonna take a few days to make the XXXXXL ones for you fat fucks so I have to take a break

Why the hell should i learn anyone elses language?

Im an isolationist who wants an economic wall. Fuck everyone we could do perfectly fine without any globalist trade

>USA and Canada merge
>Close themselves off from the fucked up world

i see literally nothing wrong with this

70% of China about to became literal wasteland, will sure help them become a superpower. Dream on chinky

>Chinkonomics

kek

>all of South America.

Br town would like to have a fucking word with you.

Makes sense, you have to take a lot of breaks as to not breath in all that smog in one go.

马马虎虎。我在准备HSK4

Someone got burnt

well

>Double the size of the current US economy
Never

>Double the size of the US economy if the spics and nigs become a majority in 2035 (after all were doing forecasts)
Probably. See South Africa and Rhodesia. Any prosperous white country that has been taken over by nonwhites always turns to shit

Also see: Current US happenings

>Learn Mandarin

Yeah, no. China surpassing the US is one thing. China will never surpass the entirity of the Anglosphere. Even if it did Norwegians aren't exactly going to start learning Mandarin so they can converse with Fijians, or Burmese to converse with Kenyans, or Mexicans to converse with Germans, Indians with Thais, Afrikaners with Russians etc.

Mandarin is a regional language, nothing more. Even if China were miraculously to become significantly more powerful than the entire Anglo-Saxon world that would not change the fact that English is established as the world's lingua franca. Nor would it change the fact that while English is comparatively easy to learn for the billion+ speakers of other Indo-European languages Mandarin is a fucking nightmare to learn for speakers of ANY other language. Even native Mandarin speakers struggle with their demented hieroglyphic writing system.

Japanese empire strikes back? Soon? Please?

I learn Chinese and English since I was a kid.

I am learning Russian now.

Do I cover all the business in the areas of the world which is not infested by barbarians?

打算学完之后来中国做生意或是上班吗?

Personally prefer using English more

>Chinese
>not barbarians

>hsk 4

What the fuck
I've been learning for 4 months and I'm just about to complete HSK 2

Top kek

Yup. China has fucked itself demographically. It will probably (slightly) surpass the US but the predictions of China becoming a 'hyperpower' are fantasies. It's basically as rich as it'll ever be and is already having to deal with the fallout from decades of retarded 1 Child policy bullshit.

As Mark Sten has repeatedly pointed out - China will get old before it gets rich.

The communist party of China put up a national effort to educate their citizens to not act like barbarians, unlike pooinloos.

學好了

That's not how you write 学好了in mandarin

Also are we first world yet :^) just toke this

>The only way China can mitigate such change is through massively increased immigration. China, however, happens to be one of the most homogenous and resistant to culture change societies in the world.

LOL no. All they needed to do was remove the one child policy, which they just did.

get rekt jewstein

>traditional
>not simplified

Actually I have no problem reading either one desu

And they still can't poo in loo either

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/05/09/chinese-visitors-welcome-disneyland-to-town-by-defecating-in-the-bushes