Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

give me a quick rundown

Who else popped boner when Heather squatted to pee?

Is this like Blair witch or something?

I susbscribe to the notion that they were serial killers and were fucking around with her head before killing her

the guy who bullied the girl almost slapping her, don't remember which one was it

yeah just watched it for the first time last night, loved it

That's fucking retarded and doesn't even make any sense in any way.

The witch is literally on the back of the left guy look at the camera.

all 3 are in a tent that somecunt outside is shaking

kill yourself

When you see it...

Mike for intentionally losing the map.

Actually it makes perfect sense. They led her deeper and deeper into the woods, took her map and threw it into the creek, and then took her into an abandoned house to kill her.

a reminder that the first found footage film was also the best.

>not having the map on your smartphone
stupid movie

at that point they were already cursed and literally couldn't escape, kept going around in circles

but yeah cunt move

But smartphones...

Or she was the serial killer, she took their map and threw it into the creek, and then took them into an abandoned house to kill them, right?
Might as well perpetuate the "it was all a dream" meme.

that's what put me off watching it, thought ok it can't be anything special for all the shit I've seen but they executed it perfectly, not once do you see anything too horrific yet you're scared shitless.

what if i told you this is what she looks like now?

qt

and also amy adams' clone.

The girl. She treated Mike like shit pretty much the whole time.

I rewatched it last year when the new movie came out, and I never noticed how much of an asshole she was, pretty much the entire time, to Mike. I ended up feeling really bad for him, and didn't hold it against him at all when he kicked that shit map in the river.

Fuck her.