Why do non-american Sup Forumsackz hate Mexico?

Why do non-american Sup Forumsackz hate Mexico?

I don't want American replies because I already know their answer.

Thank you in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVZbN7sPPV4
youtube.com/watch?v=l1madJvemAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUILD THAT WALL

You are brown, short and smelly.

Rural Mexicans: funny, laid back, fun loving and cool.
Urban Mexicans: obese, panicky, aggressive and shit.

We are like the BRs from North America tbqh.

>muh Aztlan
ungrateful fucks, you come by the millions, bring organised crime, and you act like invaders, like the land belongs to you.

When if it did belong to you you'd be somewhere else in what would be left of America still bitching that the new land you moved to also belongs to you. Your folks who move to America made a point not to stay in Mexico only to bitch that where they moved to should be Mexican too.

Fuck you, if you move somewhere be grateful when people let you or fuck off back to your shithole and enjoy your head being attached to the rest of your body while you can.

We're trying to stop the spread of your 'architecture' to America.

>rural mexico

you're basically game of thrones in real life in a constant war between drug lords

>Poor
>Violence
>Shitskin
Mexico is a brown reggaton shithole.

Just bants really m8

Get ready for a family reunion Pedro.

Did somebody say Mexico? THE WALL!! Build THE WALL!! Muhhh a Wall!!

Ok

You remind me of walloons and i despise walloons

i dont have a prob with our mexibros, as long as they dont come in hordes in my country.

I like latinas and tacos.

cause you embarrass me

>Built by the Catholic Church.
>mexicans still took 111 years to complete, and still needed German help to manage it.

:DDD

there house maybe shit made out of scraps they find,but at least they own the land

I dont actually hate Mexico the country

I hate the Mexicans here in America, I just want to go somewhere without seeing ugly beans and nogs for once..

I like mexico, you messed up with el grito de independencia, but waaay better than anglos in my book.

I don't. But you always hate me until you find out I'm not from 'Merica.

Are we ?
I love your food and for me you guys are americans right next to the whites..

you kill each other a bit too much.

>Gothic architecture
>Originated in Europe
The height of architecture in Mexico is a pile of stacked rocks.

Oh, wait. I'm sorry. It's been 118 years, and it's still not actually complete. Should have checked my sources more carefully. I thought it had been finished in 2009.

Built by the Spanish in 1618...

Shit culture, shit culture. Mexicans don't do things properly. By itself that's bad for the US because they are importing so many. And the culture of machismo. The culture that leads to beheaders, and the blogs dedicated to following these barbarians.

And... Mexicans are super proud and arrogant about their mediocrity. If you're shitting in my lemonade, don't tell me it's cinnamon.

They're also incredibly hypocritical. They whine and moan about immigration, while waving their flag. But to other countries? They are tough to deal with.

So they really are a cancer on the continent, more so than other of the latam countries (except brasil).

t. Guy that's been in latam for two decades

I fucked a latina yesterday :^)

>I got kicked out Mexico after i jumped the wall

Literally every single country colonization attempt your country has ever made has been a complete and utter failure, meanwhile most Anglo colonization efforts have ended up as countries with even higher HDI's than your own.

It's only natural you'd be buttpained that Anglos are better in every way.

Where are you from?

Is this some kind of ingenious long game reverse troll? That's the Hospice of the Holy Trinity building, built in 1731 by the Spanish, again.

I mean, seriously, there are some actually Mexican made buildings that aren't made of mud and cardboard. I've been there and seen one or two of them. Why can't you find a picture of one?

Memes

I like you guys. Latinos are best brown people. Shame about the whole cartel violence thing, I hope you're able to destroy them someday.

>Established in 1732
Spaniards. Nice try, spic.

>the peek of mexico was when it was under french rule

kek, OP proving that every nice building in Mexico was built centuries ago by Spaniards

>tfw nothing this good has been built in Europe either for over a century
feels bad

Holy shit that's beautiful! Godspeed mexibros

okay I take it back

any yuropoor who says anything positive about them are full of shit. mexicans are violent subhumans, only a step above niggers intellectually. this makes them far more dangerous

>feels goo to see grandma's house senpai

>hes too poor and uncultured to have travelled through Mexico

Its the media showing Mexico as a corrupt narco banana-republic.

Ive been to Mexico and loved it. Id rather live there than in the US.

Where is the best place in Mexico to visit?

Bear in mind if I want to get beheaded I can just go to Londonistan.

At this point you can just admit that being under Spain's rule was the best thing that happened to your shit nation. The biggest mistake you made was declaring independence.

PROMINENT MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS

>i've only been to the tourist locations: the post
spics spend more money protecting tourists than they do their own people. fuck you idiot, yuropoor

cheap bait

I don't. Great food. Cool fans at the word cup. Gives pol butthurt. You guys are alright.

Because it is full of crime spilling into America and doesn't do jackshit. The Mexican people are too weak to save themselves

I don't hate mexicans. I don't think I've even met a Hispanic in my life.

Although even you can admit, your country is pretty fucking 3rd world now.

I'm Spanish.

Of course I hate my bastard son. That being said, Spain ain't done that much better these days. It's filled with gypsies and has seen one of the worst job crisis' in most of Europe. Plus, when I went to America and had a road trip, I received most of my trouble while in LA from Mexishits.

It wasn't our fault Ferdinand VII was retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=eVZbN7sPPV4
youtube.com/watch?v=l1madJvemAc

Yucatán peninsula, Mexico City, Guanajuato.

Ive been to:

>Jalisco
>Tamaulipas
>Sonora
>Oaxaca
>Chiapas
>DF
>Queretaro
>Aguascalientes
>Guerrero
>Veracruz
>Yucatan
>Quintana Ro
>Tabasco
>Puebla

You were saying?

I just wish you faggots would stop siding with niggers. Why do hispanics so badly want to be on the wrong side of the race war?

See! I fucking knew there were some of them. That one's even 20th century. Obviously, pre-PRI, but still nice.

Bullshit. I actually took at least one of those photos I posted.

Until recently, I'd have said Acapulco. Now, I'd say don't go.

The only problem with Mexico is it's full of Mexicans. Cortes should have finished the job.

They think they can win against the niggers if we're out of the game.

>Acapulco
Worst place in this country. By far.

Sure thing buddy.

You probably dont even own a passport.

i dont even know what you mean.My mom has only ever seen black people when she is the usa.Same with me only ever see black people in the us of a ,rarely see them in mexico

Mexico has some really beautiful places, it was the seat of one of the largest American empires for a reason.

But look at all those disgusting goblin creatures that inhabit it. Look, California is one of our greatest states, but its overrun with the worst kind of trash. Mexicans are garbage mongrels that should all be put to death.

>Ay señor why do u hare mehico???
Literally tier 2 niggers

>i traveled in a tour bus guarded by mexican special forces: the post

i (we?) don't really hate mexico
the way it's represented is like a cartel run shithole, but something tells me that isn't entirely correct.

Just like with everyone else, I don't hate you as long as you stay in your country.

If you don't, then you're embody values I hate.

Majority of those are nowhere near the American border. I wonder why?

Sweet. I'll let my legal uncle that came just six years ago that it's totally safe and no longer poor in his home country. I'm sure he'll appreciate hearing this from an Austrian tourist. Be right back.

Honestly the few Mexicans are met seemed like cool people and I think your culture is really interesting, but Mexican posters on are 90% butthurt raging faggots.

Well Mexico is a step up from shitty germany

>siding with seppos over Mexicans

Hello American tourist

I've been travelling to Mexico a long goddamn time.

I can remember being there as a kid in the 80's when it was the chill Cancun no one properly knew about yet.

I still remember going to Juarez and Matamoros Pre-NAFTA when you might not get your head cut off flashing American currency, and spending freely.

so much better

i don't, but it seems like a lot of mexicans just leech off americans and their poor border control (drugs and working illegally while sending money back home)

did you meet them in europe?

It' pretty bad, which is why I hate this place. But I don't see how this would affect other people other than Americans, and most importantly, us.

War on dugs needs to end in the US, desu.

I suppose that we don't bear any hatred against you, aside from slight resentment that you threw away your chance with Maximilian as emperor.

haters hate

once again the brown nigger blaming everything else on other people. this why spics are worthless. if it's not this it's something else. you subhumans didn't need to be cartel to colombia, but you did anyway. take some responsibility, subhuman

so that is why we have a south wall

do most Americans see El Salvador as shameful?you guys literally let cancer invade you in order to save El Salvador from communism.most blm,and black crime can be attributed to El Salvador

Schrodinger's Mexican. Simultaneously taking their jobs and mooching at the same time!

That's what 4,000 years older than Chichen Itza?

St. Mark's Cathedral is a bit closer in age.

Yup. I used to work in tourism and we got a surprising amount of Mexicans coming here, so that's how I met most of them.
It wasn't even the filthy rich, they seemed well-off but not millionaires.

>War on dugs needs to end
Typical Mexican response. Maybe you guys should worry about your own problems and shut down the cartels first? Don't give me that "b-but the U.S. bribes them into doing it", the Mexican people should have free will, lest they're not human, stop blaming your problems on others.

>no parking
>kermit_sucking_cock.jpg

Whatever.

I don't hate Mexico

Napoleon III wasn't good for this country.

Besides Yeah, no. I understand this country would be shit even without the war on drugs, but that shit is a failure and we would all be better without it.

What? Are you thinking impaired?

They take jobs for stupidly low wages, depressing the job market and then make up the difference in scrounging benefits because their wages are so low.

And that's not assuming that their using their multiple stolen identities to scam several sets of benefits.

Ken Fucking seppo calling out spics for blaming their problems on others but wants to build a wall because apparently others are the ones causing them problems.

So let's say we legalize drugs, is that going to magically make these multi-billion dollar cartels disappear? No, they may downsize their operations a little, but they'll still find a way to exploit vices and make money.

Because you're banditos. You always were.

dont be so mad

>that place when u got dual citizenship

i like mexico but you need to genocide everyone who has anything to do with drugs

Even the middle east hasn't seen this kind of violence.

Mexicans didn't have beasts of burden though. Europe did

>that pic
american engineering i guess

They would take a huge hit in their profits, hence making them way weaker and irrelevant.

This country needs to fix a lot of our shit (inequality and all that).

But yes, that would be a major help.