Pep will NEVER EVER be successful in England, the prem is simply just too difficult and competitive - Sup Forums

>pep will NEVER EVER be successful in England, the prem is simply just too difficult and competitive - Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFJnc61l1sU
twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/942109664552148992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I APOLOGISE

PEP IS A GENIUS I APOLOGISE

*Spends £300mil*
Hehe, nothin personnel, kid.

mourinho?

That Irish lad saying spurs would smash city might need the number for Samaritans

sorry

I'll give pep a call soon to apologize :^)

>spends 200m on one player
hehe

The football his teams play excuse his spending tbqh

Pep didn't do shit.

Pep is nothing more than a dog in the arab oil money regime

>they didn't rank poop

t.customer

more rag salt

city are the best team in the world right now

This is what happens when a manager gets PATIENCE from the club. Manure and Chelshit could learn a thing or two from their club management.

Guardiola as next USMNT coach

Who can stop him lads?

>sp is getting btfo by dutchfag on a weekly basis
moot just needs to deleted this board right now

>all this winning
>STILL can't fill their stadium
Will they ever not be a tinpot club?

Can't be touched
Can't be stopped
Can't be moved
Can't be rocked
Can't be shook

>city are the best team in the world right now
>loses 2-1 to shakhtar donetsk

So sorry

In a game where losing eliminated Napoli. They fielded their C-team.

>so good they can lose and by proxy eliminate a much stronger opponent

it's his second year
every manager gets at least 2 years

>lets risk injury to our important players to win a meaningless game

oh lol

kek

Legit question, what the fuck has he bought?
Pogba,Lukaku,Lindelof, Baily, Matic,Mikhi?

Hey, remember that time Sup Forums was right about something?

No, me neither.

Meanwhile, on the red part of town...
youtube.com/watch?v=VFJnc61l1sU

>cant shitpost on anything anymore
>lets shitpost about the attendance instead

absolute state of customers

>I am a complete faggot and my mother used to beat me - OP

been manager for 1 year

>patience

pick one lad

All I do is look at the footage of our opponents. Then try to work out how to demolish them
- Pep Guardiola

lost to send napoli out
pep doesn't mind losing if it benefits them in the long run

It was packed today anyway

>w-w-were not a tinpot club
L M A O

>City so good the moon literally turns blue

>we

How come other managers with similar budgets havent gotten the same stats as him?

FUCK Mourinho

>STILL cant fill the place
they even sell tickets for a fiver but its not enough. never get filled

what is inflation

not even redcafe have the balls to whine about his spending, they admire him too

>spend 3 seasons at Real Madrid, the best club in the world that can attract literally any player
>spend a total of 150m
>move to ManUtd
>spend more in one season
>spend even more the next one

That is the power of PL money.

do they sign sinatra's blue moon at the stadium?

It was like 98% filled

more to do with the squad of deadwood he inherited

exactly. NEVER get filled

your mum was 98% filled last night lad

>The Chad Catalan Artist
>The Virgin Portuguese Bus Parker

just imagine how awesome is his life literally on weekdays just wake up in the morning dress up in comfy man city uniform have training session in dope ass training facility just stand there and pretend to listen consultants and force the players to bust themselves of running then you go on a nice breakfast in top tier cafeteria then you go to the swimming pool have a rest then nice lunch from the top chefs in world then again training and after that you have whole day for you, then you tap any girl you want or wife if you have one, go to a nice restaurant for a diner come to matchday in comfy uniform again give a little pep talk to the players say you can do it bla bla and just watch how they mercilessly destroy everyone and then come back home you have a whole weekend for yourself you check the papers praising you for your huge brain then after that you collect the paycheck and do whatever the fuck you want and on top of that you are in your prime years... i wish i was him...

You know if inflation is taken into account the total would be more right? Regardless inflation hasn't been that much since 2008 and the most he spent was last 2 years. pic is pretty accurate

Then why doesn't someone else have these stats?

A starting midfielder from the champions league final, joint top scorer in the league, lol, a good and highly rated young defender, a starting midfielder from the reigning champions, a genuine creative talent with champions league pedigree.

Fucking it up is nothing to do with the signings

City are great at football but why is their stadium not full for a game like this? Not criticising, just disappointed. I know they haven't been at the top for very long but still.

No one else is best friends with Dr Fuentes

woah

I was more curious about what the fuck he has bought for those kind of money

IT WAS MEANT TO BE A FUN YEAR THIS YEAR FUCKS SAKE

their pricing structure is shit

they charge like £50 a ticket for big games like this and average fans can't afford that

if they put it down to £30 they would easily fill the stadium and could extend it by another 20k and fill that as well

just poor marketing

Watching seething Arsenal fans lose their "muh invincibles" is super fun lad

All about the CL this year mate

They will lose eventually. There's no way a defence that consists of Walker, Delph, Otamendi and a dead Kompany can last a season undefeated

Hopefully some cunt puts De Bruyne out for a couple of months

plastic fans lad
no history
shit club
bought the league

etc etc etc

need I go on?

>anglos can't afford a ~$65 ticket to support their team

why would you want one of the best players in the world to be out and miss out on his otherworldly playing which as actual football fans is top notch

must be a bitter rag

EPL went out the window the second it started desu.

>POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS POSSESS

because a lot of city fans are working class and can't afford these prices

KDB is city's only redeeming quality and he's not even as fun to watch as hazard.

Their defence isnt the problem is that they'll just outscore the opponent if they concede 3

This is literally like saying Emery is amazing for buying neymar and mbappe then walking the league and rolling buyern.

Any manager given a blank check by their owners could do this shit.

then why haven't they?

Not really. Man City have always had a solid foundation. They have NEVER been even close to preforming on this level.

Obviously not because then the richest team would just win every year

then why did they get fucked by buyern?

>tfw it's real

twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/942109664552148992

the question that made me kill myself

>£50
> put it down to £30
Jesus fucking christ, you westerners sure are worlds ahead when compared to rest of the world.
This year we had for first time in our history a club in eruopean competition (Vardar in EL) and people complained that the tickets (10 to 30 euro) were too high and can't afford them.
Stadium with 33k seats had like 10k fans at best.

> KdB not as fun to watch as Hazard
Kindly show yourself out cunt.

Our economy is stronger though to be fair. It's only natural that things are more expensive.

>Hopefully some cunt puts De Bruyne out for a couple of months

*dabs*

This happens in every league but England.
>Bayernliga
>Le2team liga
>Serie J
>Ligue PSG

Only England has predominantly stopped one team from owning the league every year. But now the oil money is starting to flex that's probably over too.

>muh istree

Yeah except United and Chelsea have spent just as much and Arsenal and Liverpool are just as capable to do so if they weren't so stingy.

Is KDB secretly the best player in the world right now? I know i am talking mostly to uneducated plebs that think ronaldo's stepovers are amazing pieces of skill, but seriously, KDB is such a beast. He was again today, constantly plays incredible passes, really fast with or without the ball, always making runs, incredible stamina, shoots more accurately and effectively than anyone i can think of, wins a lot of balls in midfield, can withstand a blatant dele alli attempt at breaking his leg and just makes another run down this wing, scoring from an acute angle with his ridiculously strong leftfoot. Also his crosses and long balls are amazing, not sure i mentioned this already. Who can compete? Messi? I guess so, but he is clearly fading and living off old glory nowadays.. Also tactically KDB is better and more useful to the team.

>le richest team wins every year except in some cases

Incredible argument

been saying this for 3 years

>muh oil money
Oil money came 8 years before pep

He looks like one of the best players to ever play in the PL

DELET THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He is definitely on his way to cement his status as the GOAT premier league player

No, but he's up there.

the riddle /spee/ cannot fiddle

What are some good (Youtube?) channels where I can catch highlights of EPL, La Liga, Serie A?

so are you guys gonna win the WC this time? I am tempted to bet on you lot, after seeing KDB again today. Can Martinez really fuck this one up? Even with Pookaku's terrible first touch and general clumsiness, missing countless of his perfect assists, KDB will just go and score himself if he gets tired of it. I also rate Dembele as DM and ALderweireld Vertonghen and Coutrois is solid defense. What can go wrong?

Tell me who are the elite players in his team outside of de brown? An aging aguero? The reason man city is playing so well is because pep is unironically an elite manager.