Tfw your sister doesn't give a shit about your parents homeland or mother culture

>tfw your sister doesn't give a shit about your parents homeland or mother culture
>instead she's getting (((westernised))) and living like a degenerate normie with wh*Te anglo friends and a wh*Te modernist way of life

women are the niggers of genders

ching chong ping pong

What wog shithole did your boat depart from?

Hot traps are the Aryans of gender

what's your heritage?
if it's somewhere in East Asia, that's very natural.

are you:
a) Chink
b) Nip
c) Arab
d) Poo in Loo
e)Abo
f) Vietnamese
or g) Self hating European

If you are one of the following please remember while your in Australia:

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

ayyrab christcuck

your parents left for Australia for a reason; your sister is the one getting the point, not you.

make me bitch, I unironically hope we outbreed and replace your """"culture"""".

anglo culture is degenerate as fuck

>muh sexual liberation
>muh trannies
>muh fags
>muh feminism
>muh atheism
>muh abortion

t. Esperanza Velasquez

Christian Lebs usually integrate pretty well. Don't know what your problem is OP. Your half Anglo nieces your sister gives birth to are going to be beautiful.

>aussie post
>9kb image

You're a shame to your arab heritage your sister is a fucking whore and instead of beating her until she bleeds you decide to let her continue

>anglo-culture
That's Marxism you spaztic, something that anglo's and all the other minorities here have in common is that we hate Marxists. Thats part of the plan though, make Marxism "Western Culture".

Your sister isn't being indoctrinated by Australian values, shes being indoctrinated by Commie values.

my polish grandmothers pot was stolen by some fucking gopnik, she had tons of jewellery last time i was there but this retard stole the pot out of all things. I will give you 20 złoty if you find it.

20$ and I'll suck you off, how about that?

If you find the pot we can 69

top kek

post picture of sis

is she cute op? hook us up lad, we can even have a threesome if you're into that (you are: nonwhites are always gay/pedos).

It's your karma for leaving your homeland to a country where everything has already been done. Now enjoy getting westernized. Islam is getting destroyed next. The white man won't rest until muslim women are twerking in hijabs and sniffing cocaine off of each others tits. Freedom is the freedom to be westernized.

I want to produce a rap video where I hire Arab girls in hijabs to dance and twerk on expensive cars and show their ass.