What is it like to live in Germany? it looks so nice to me. Do you have anything to complain about?

what is it like to live in Germany? it looks so nice to me. Do you have anything to complain about?

Ja

Working laws are shitty at the moment.
People get very unequal pay for the same job in the same company and unequal benefits.
Like one earns 3500€ with 30 paid holydays gets a profit share of the company, additional money for going on holydays and a additional money for chrismass and can't get fired without a compensation + extras for his pensions while his direct coworker in same position and experiece gets 2000€ +21 payed holydays and nothing else + can get fired anyday.

Germany has two problems only: non-Germanics and cucks

let's write a short answer.
I want to get out and I wish I was born somewhere else

why?
I think Germany is one of the best countries

the country is not bad, but every other country is just better.
Also every other nationality tops being german

Like in poor country

what does this mean?
I can't read this language

To be honest, there is nothing in our daily life we could complain about.
Wage is good, security is pretty good, infrastructure is good, healthcare is not too bad, corruption is not existent on a normal level (maybe highest politicians etc, but no police or what ever)...
The only things that sucks a bit is high taxes, probably failing retirement system (because nobody has kids) and this:

>Do you have anything to complain about?
refugees

Is there a probelm with German demographic replacement rates?

Yeah, nearly as bad as in Korea.
They try to fill this gap with immigrants [spoiler]but fail horribly[/spoiler]

Quite similar to us then.

not enough cute asian girls wearing sandals so i can look at their feet outside desu other than that it's pretty ok here

Pretty sure it is the same for all Germanic countries and Austria.

it's average and median wealth per capita.

>corruption is not existent on a normal level (maybe highest politicians etc, but no police or what ever)

Oh buddy, the rich are even more corrupt because they can get away with it easy.

>Do you have anything to complain about?
NEETs and Ossis who complain about refugees

It means the average German has it so good, he doesn't care about buying a house or investing in stock, because he doesn't need to.

It means that Germans live from paycheck to paycheck like Sharts.