Why dont Europeans buy a boat and go to sea and just shoot niggers trying to invade their land?

why dont Europeans buy a boat and go to sea and just shoot niggers trying to invade their land?

I'd go to prison for merely posting a screencap of this suggestion on Facebook.

Defending your country from invasion is illegal now.

>actually wondering why
Typical burger. No mental capacity. Seriously, do you guys all think like this? Are you this fucking dumb?

We don't have a rights to carry arms or castle law. We are basically faggots who can't wait for Ahmed to come to us and give us good dicking we deserve.

Defending your country from invasion is illegal now.

Im asking simply for educationional purpose, but would that be legal in international waters?

My dad used to tell me every now and then that I should always cherish my right to say whatever I wanted in America. now I know why.
who would catch you though?
>buy a boat that can properly go into the med sea
>bring gun and molotovs
>shoot at niggers till their boat sinks

Honest? If the government needs me to grab a gun and shoot at people, without declaring a war or anything so they can hunt me as a vigilante, then this place is lost and I would do better figuring out how I'm going to emigrate someplace safe.

Your dad was very right.

When you shoot niggers they win.

You're thinking of a navy.

For the same reason americans won't clean up their country from niggers.

You'd just get a hausdurchsuchung and you'd never see your shit again

Because it's a great personal sacrifice. That's what demotivates whites. The anticipation for the inevitable death while fighting on the front lines. That motivation is hard to achive. Harder than some thought, anyway. Molyneux predicts a large white backlash when the patience runs dry. Still have some re till it hits but it's not too far off. Problem is,.it will hit neigh to late. However, it will be fierce.

Have some time* till it hits.

>Europe
>Guns
Choose one. Only so many Molotov you can fit on a boat

because we build a eurotunnel.

>mfw our of all the countries in the world be build the exit in france

>niggers literally running wild killing cops in america
>europeans why wont you deal with your niggers
Jesus christ quit posting you're making us look pathetic

Because they are cucked
t. moroccan diaspora

Nope, you'd be carried to court in what ever country your ship sails under.

isn't that what the greeks are doing?

if your out in the open ocean , are there any laws against murder? is it covered by piracy maritime laws?

>>niggers literally running wild killing cops in america
isn't that because they're pissed that whites are killing them?

/pol navy is on it.

Some crazy fucker bought Swedish ex-navy minesweeper and is sinking nigger rafts off the Libyan coast.

We did it for a long time, on a lager scale.

But your Government had to chimp out and kill the leader of the country, that did this for us.

Thank you again,

>Some crazy fucker bought Swedish ex-navy minesweeper and is sinking nigger rafts off the Libyan coas

Really?

source pls!

does he accept donations?

I don't have a problem with mudslimes, I've never seen a nigger in my life, but I guess they're based because they hate faggots.

They'd also gladly rape your mother and later make her marry her rapist or stone her for being such a whore. So based.