Une question to French people:

Une question to French people:

Are you ready for the Race War?

you tell me

desu yes

Indeed we are. The race war is against wh*Te people

I wonder how it will work in France, given that most ethnic French people are barely distinguishable from North Africans and Arabs.

who is going to win, Algerians or Negroes?

PLEASE DELETE

no kidding, is the girl in ops post Turk,Algerian or french? who can tell?

>80355440 (You)

We the BLACKS shall soon wipe the wh*Te devil from the face of the earth inshallah

tfw no gf

I've just realized that when I see frenchflag posting about killing wh*tes I take it even more seriously than same posted by turks

wew

t. autist
protip : blacks and sandniggers don't browse Sup Forums, they are too busy fucking white girlz

Be careful when you talk to me wh*Te scum you shall be the first to taste my BLACK fury

because it's serious here

It's about time you realize the threat we proud Black French pose to whi*te Walloons.

it will happen when people will be fed up with multiculturalist bullshit, and it will sure spread like a fire worldwide from any country. betting on Germany

>he unironically believes in the race war
mate the worlds only going to get more multicultural. aside from some akhbars going boom and some whites going rakatakakakaka nohting is going to happen. 90%+ of people dont care and are busy living their lives

sad

h..how to change it?

>he unironically believes anything posted on those boards
wow

can't wait to have algerian neighbours when the fr*gs get wiped out

Most people believe in progress therefore subhuman cleaning is unavoidable either through physical elimination or genetic selection.

People don't give a fuck about much if they can keep doing whatever, soon you will realize that most racist posting on imageboards is done in jest, especially on a board that takes it easy like Sup Forums

Maybe in your countries but here it is different

No dude, even race obsessed amerilards wouldn't have a politically or racially motivated war, I'm not gonna act like I know the situation but I seriously doubt frogs are that racially aware and concerned.

The defeatist cuck..... why do we have to accept our countries being overrun and we to become a minority in our own lands?

you haven't see a lot of algerian do you ?

I don't see you lynching moor on the street you stay-at-home nationalist

can they even differ moors from local people ?

If I have to.

We had several ratonnades in Paris as soon as maghrebis migrated en masse in the country
You could talk to almost any frenchman, put him in trust talking about the immigrant problems and you'll find either a closet "racist" real quick if he knows you are not going to judge him, or a shy person who don't want to talk about problematic stuff like this. At least in Provence which is one of the regions with the most immigrants. I put the word racist in quotes because this is not about race that people hate (see the polish problem in England, same thing)
If you think today everything and everybody is calm, people only care about their jobs, have not an ounce of nationalism spirit and would do absolutely NOTHING when the number of immigrants exceeds 25 or 30% then you are deluded.
I don't say there will be a civil war, but there will be violence for sure if continue like this.

even germany has more chance of a race war happening "white" frenchies are all submissive cucks

what race war? france is black now

Don´t ptoject what you are on others shitskin...
it's pathetic.

>went to a football game and chanted I HATE NIGGERS once
true saviour of >white portuguese, defender of lisbon
alberto barbosa would be proud

>d-don't project, s-see my pic, w-we're white
you're even more pathetic tho

go suck some alien balls cuck, you are a joke... just wait till your country became like South africa 2.0 you will enjoy

>everyone has black hair

I hope it doesn't spread here

how's highschool? Did you finish all your homework for tomorrow?

Me with the watch

No wonder why Marseille loks the way it looks...

yeah what about you still in a boat opening your arms and ass to the "new italians" that arrive everyday and that will submerge you, good luck, you will enjoy lonnie

why are portuguese usually quite racist?

I'm not judging but when I speak to portuguese I always have an impression of speaking to eastern european, weew

>why are iberians racist
think about it

Those are Malians, you know

have you see all those europe stats maps where portugal is on the same level as easter europe or worse? Protip: only some are a meme

malians are based

I don't need to be ready for something that will never happen. Only absolute austists believe it will happen

Je suis noir et je traîne ici

can I get em plz?

Please come to my home and fuck my girlfriend

That's funny, because we usually have much more quality of life than you in all stats.

people are really weird right ?

das rite kraut

fear the french black warrior

So, what's the reason behnd you nation being so racist compared to let's say Spanish people?

I'm sure a few autistic ahmeds are posting here

Perhaps she's a beaurette

this one is not a meme for example
republic of moldova, the literal biggest shithole in europe, has a higher literacy rate than analphabetugal
should explain why they have the same intelligence or lower than slavs

i already know :^)

She doesn't look arab at all, probably a southern grill

sad

>tfw your country has thousands of small groups of highly powerful agents ready to execute shitskins in the streets as soon as the code is activated

>should explain why they have the same intelligence or lower than slavs

rotfl It makes sense.
where are you? ah ok

It's true in France desu

we are just waitin

>Dominican Republic
how do these guys even survive

>be portuguese
>buy newspaper
>use it to light the fire in your barn since you are illiterate and got bored of looking at the pictures of cr7

zemmour dehors

don't be so buthurted man, we like italy... just dont the brainwashed commies like you.

The better question is if we are all ready for the Class War?

i'm ready tho

no worries user, I like portugal too
but your parents should really not let you browse Sup Forums if you're underage
you'll understand why someday

Opération Ronces is a meme

Pourquoi donc, user?
Et comment...

later

I will help french gingers

>t.

RECONQVISTA

Look, it's the med nigger

ALberto JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA

Spanish people are racist too. I lived in Spain for a few years and I noticed any Spanish with a slightly tinted skin are seen as inferior. Even though they are pretty much white.

If you are a Spaniard with the same skin color as a Finnish person you are pretty much settled.