Ghostbusters final boss is defetaed by fat whales focus firing his dick

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c

Spoilers: IT SUCKS ! WE WON /POL !
Spoilers: only funny part of the movie was only male in main cast

Other urls found in this thread:

shopritedelivers.com/Hi-C-Ghostbusters-Ecto-Cooler-Citrus-Drink-115-Ounce-Pack-of-12-P33810.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=yOieWN28BlE
youtube.com/watch?v=lkUwChZ1kA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only funny part of the movie was only male in main cast
So he's a sexist.

It's still not clear if we won

The movie got massive publicity.

Regardless of how bad it is it may make millions just for the massive publicity it got.

In fact this could create a new trend in which Hollywood purposefully rapes known franchises and makes them incredibly bad on purpose just so people pay to see how bad they are

The movie will do poorly or marginally and fade into obscurity. In the future when people talk about Ghostbusters they will wonder why nobody watches the 2016 remake until they remember that it was a bad movie.

>Feminists tried to push their cause by casting the most grotesque and dumb greasemonkey

Makes you wonder what their true intentions were.

....or if they're all just that dumb....

I'm gonna say the latter, and that the former was made due to there being no other black female "comedian"

Yes, but even if it makes alot of money at the start, it will for sure be unable to hold box office revenue.
This happened with Batman v Superman, opened high, then dropped DEEP next weekend.
Ghostbusters will not be able to make enough money though, to not be a flop in studios eyes. The marketing for this film has been ridiculous, and quite expensive too.

Die Hard 5 : how a stronk & independant fat woman overcame prejudice and defeated misogyterrorists threatening to assassinate Anita Sarkeesian.

With cameos from Neil DeGrasse Tyson as the quirky mentor (with a long in-character tirade which really makes you think, uh), Amy Schumer as the President of the US (who like to "deal" with foreign diplomat *wink wink* ! Get it ?!), and John Oliver as himself.

3 overweight janitors and their pet gorilla

It really makes you think...

Amy Schummer is racist irl

And people wonder why film is dead.
It's because we live in a world where this is entirely possible.

OP has been spamming this video all over Sup Forums

Please report these topics whenever you see them.

This review is pretty bluepilled, but even he said it sucked.

Film isnt dead at all

You just have to stop consuming the Hollywood jew.

Plenty of good cinema worldwide and even in the US

>new trend in which Hollywood purposefully rapes known franchises
How is that anything new?

How would you describe how this guy is talking? I hear it all the time lately. He's acting neurotic or something.

A volcano will erupt today and kill hundreds.

> CAP THIS
CAP THIS
> CAP THIS
CAP THIS
> CAP THIS
CAP THIS
> CAP THIS
CAP THIS

I think he means that now they will deliberately make shit tier films instead of just degrading the occasional classic as they usually do.

To be honest, I think this movie could sell in DVD/Blue-ray format.

Haven't watched it yet, but it's literally been done by feminists to push the whole "Wymyn pwwwr" agenda. And all feminist media is the same as each other.

So how does it sell so well?

Simple, you make it a drinking game. Every time you hear "Ugh men", "Men just want one thing", "men are pigs" or see them rolling their eyes, you drink.

Seriously, I'm certain you'd be wasted and passed out before you actually understand the plot.

Ew, that fucking voice.

Leslie is probably the least "feminist" of the new Ghostbusters and I think she's a funny person. The movie looks like ass and I'd rather eat my own poop than go see it, but it saddens me how some people take their anger on Leslie.
Say what you want about her, but she's not a feminist mouthpiece and she would laugh her ass of if someone like Moneyta Scamartistian told her she's a victim of "the patriarchy" or something.

Yellowstone get

>trusting one white male reviewers mansplanations

Wait til the review embargo lifts tomorrow for some real critique.

It's called youtube

if this is a win for you, your competitive streak died long ago. This movie was garbage since leslie's conception.

Her joke about "if we were in the slave days I wouldn't have a problem getting laid" or something, that was funny as fuck and politically incorrect. She's aware of how ugly she is and plays off it.

This is 50,000 copies at most.

Sup Forums called this films failure long before the first trailer was released. Sup Forums is always right
Depending on what her definition of "smart comics" is, I think I agree with this..
Comedians whose priority it is to sound smart rather than to make the audience laugh is the cancer of comedy; See Bill Maher, John Oliver, or pretty much any left wing female comedian.

So, what made you end your nofap challenge ?

oy lmao

Hey, they are minorities. They are entitled to success. It is the fault of our white privileged. We expect funny movies to actually be funny. That is...um... racist. We don't care what gender the cast is. That is sexist. We are bad bad people. Perhaps Obama should mandate that all Americans have to buy a movie ticket to see movies like this. It is only fair. We need to all pay our fair share of crappy movies.

this is what happens when people humor angry dikes who listen to some indigo girls shit

never forget

uhhh what?

The guy said he loved the director, he loved the people involved. I think the last thing they made was "Spy - Susan Cooper Undercover". Which was basically the same thing. Melissa McCarthy as an empowered woman that failed to be funny. That movie wasn't really a big success, but at least McCarthy had a funny sidekick.
How can they let this Feig guy pump more money into another movie based on the same "women of power" principle that didn't work before? And that not only didn't work before, but it seeks to destroy the fanbase of the iconic first Ghostbuster movies?

Fuck this shit.

>It's a Klansman with a severed negro head action figure.

Can we somehow collectively do this when the movie is released and report our results live as proof that feminism is bullshit?

Why did that cast fat, ugly old whores??

This would have been a great movie, if the 4 women ghostbusters were young, dumb, blondes with big tits.

They got confused and thought they were doing a reboot of Filmation's Ghostbusters.

Those are called feminists. That is just how they all look.

have you ever seen a young, dumb, blonde with huge tits stick up for anything SJW-related?

Nah, so this movie should not be SJW themed

At least one of them is supposed to be a Nobel Prize tier scientist who solved the problem of the ghost dimenstions and invented the blaster packs and ghost traps.

But yes, it might have worked. Just thought of the "dumb blonde" in Superman 3 who only pretended to be dumb and read deep stuff when the others weren't watching.

kristen wiig is so fucking hot

is she another sexy jewess?

She sounds actually kinda pleasant

>stronk independent fat woman

Get in the vent! Do it!

this is a 10/10 in the U S A

She isn't wrong, her problem is that she isn't funny either.

The proton packs don't kill ghosts, I don't think ghosts *can* be killed (or dispersed or whatever) but the beams can weaken and capture them.

But the proton beams are powerful real-world weapons. Against ectoplasm they just weaken/capture, against material objects they are flippin particle beam weapons, they're Iron Man Repulsors cranked up to 11. They did obvious physical damage, and caused pain to, Stay-Puft in the first movie because he was piloting a physical form.

Having not seen Fem-busters, perhaps the scene the reviewer is speaking of concerning their killing ghosts, maybe those ghosts in question had material forms?

Daughter of Idi Amin?

Used to rent this shit from movie world. Better than the original if I'm being honest.

In the original Ghostbusters movie from 1984, the green slime ghost raids a hotdog stand, eats hotdogs, and leaves slime. If that isn't "physical form", I don't know what is. He still isn't killed but captured instead.
So maybe the 2016 Ghostbusters movie just isn't consistent?

>their shit already on clearance

my sides

Slimer's also translucent, penetrates walls and flies by no discernible method. Also, he doesn't really eat anything, he just pours it into his gob and it instantly falls out his bottom. See the hotel scene.

I'm not sure, but I think the same might have happened with the Starwars merchandise here. The plastic figures are in the shelves some 4 months before the movie premiere. God knows why, why would you buy a figure of someone who later turns out to be utterly uncool when the movie comes out?

>the green slime ghost
slimer, you dolt

>$14
Still too much.

When is this stuff coming back by the way? I've heard they're supposed to bring this and Crystal Pepsi back for a limited time, but I haven't seen them in stores yet.

>Toys being almost 15 dollars

Jesus, I remember when I was a kid in the 90s and my parents bitched about 5 dollar Star Wars toys because "that's too godamned expensive for a toy." Luckily my dad always caved if I begged enough.

Sounds like this entire movie is feminist/anti-male propaganda.

Also sounds like the trailers WERE indicative of the quality of the film.

Theoretically a ghost could be killed. When Gozer first disappeared Ray theorizes that they may have neutranized it. However they obviously didn't and if such a thing could be done they didn't have the means or power to do so with their proton packs.

Trigglypuff's ghost is in the movie?

People would buy Finn if he came with a lightsaber.

Try being a /toy/fag mate, some of my import waifu figures are £100+

She's kind of right. Anecdotes aren't jokes.

>The movie got massive publicity

It's ghostbusters. Of course it was going to get massive publicity, no matter what /pol said or didn't say

But he isn't a Jedi. He's the worst stormtrooper ever, and even a traitor at that. But a good traitor. He kills his old colleagues, kids like himself, without hesitation. Like a real ghetto black would.

Oh shit

A comedian's job is to make people laugh, not tell jokes.

>"imperial wizard."

DURR HURR FARTS IS FUNNY DURRR

What a fuckin retard. The Sony leaks make you realize what happened. Saw some jewtube about it. Some stupid bitch made it up the corporate ladder and FORCED the all woman bullshit on the original producer, he quit, then others involved just showed up for a payday and everyone knew this shit would flop.

WHAT A RETARDED NIGGER RUINED AN ENTIRE FRANCHISE

Sup Forums is always right meme
>romney
>trump

OH SHID U JUS GOT MINDFUCKED BY PSYOPS

Hello from Sup Forums

Black Jedi, dark side.

Can see SJWs reading into that.

WTF is this shit?

Hello newfag

has anyone seen a female comedian make a joke not about crotch?

>Baseline average woman
>Token feminazi
>Token fatass
>Token nigger
This shit has given me cancer

this isn't video games. fuck off.

>It's pottery

The final boss being defeated by the womyn Ghostbusters focus firing on his dick is actually an even bigger "fuck you" because the final boss is actually A FUCKING GHOSTBUSTERS LOGO. THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SAY "FUCK YOU" TO THE PREVIOUS ALL MALE CAST.

ecto cooler for $7 if you have amazon prime

otherwise $14 here shopritedelivers.com/Hi-C-Ghostbusters-Ecto-Cooler-Citrus-Drink-115-Ounce-Pack-of-12-P33810.aspx

or $5+ per can on ebay bullshit prices.

> I think the last thing they made was "Spy - Susan Cooper Undercover". Which was basically the same thing. Melissa McCarthy as an empowered woman that failed to be funny. That movie wasn't really a big success, but at least McCarthy had a funny sidekick.

>That movie wasn't really a big success

Budget $65 million
Box office $235.7 million
7.1 IMDB
94% RT critics
79% RT audience.

It was literally a success in every possible imaginable metric. Since spy was woman-centric, and a commercial hit, and a critical hit, and good for the studios PR, they're giving Paul Feig a lot of leeway to make whatever movie he wants despite historically films with all women casts being commercial failures.

Also Melissa McCarthy really was fine in that movie, her humor at the very least has evolved beyond "YEAH I'M SUCH A SLUT AND I LOVE FARTING" of most woman comedians, although really the supporting men in that movie were the funniest thing about it, especially Jason Stathem.

>YEAH IM SUCH A SLUT AND I LOVE FARTING

feminism in a nutshell

It's not so bad guys, I'm sure Ghostfighters will be decent.
youtube.com/watch?v=yOieWN28BlE

Because the fat ugly whore is one of the two actresses in that movie that actually have a track record of making good movies.

Franchise is dead for a long time. It can only produce maggots now.

Anti male propaganda.

>nigger talking shit about school

Man I have to agree. Standup comedy has become a huge soap box lately.

Well you have to understand it's more about the humor now.
youtube.com/watch?v=lkUwChZ1kA0

Next movie we're going to release a ghostbusters with this all midget cast to address how in the original ghostbusters the height privilege of the tall actors was played for laughs.

Because it's current year.

First off.

>Green slime ghost.

ITS SLIMER

Second Slimer isn't completely physical. Ectoplasim is only produced when a ghost comes in contact with the physical plane which is why the few time people get slimed is when ghosts past through them.

> it's more about the (((humor))) now
Mate, I`m Russian, after a century of this (((humor))) we`re pretty much immune.

can't make this shit up

>Midget Mr. T Ghostbuster

I'd watch that

Yes, but he could pick up a wine bottles. And he could pick up hot dogs. So he was in part physical.