MATCH OF THE DAY THREAD

Starts in 20 minutes on BBC One.

Running order: ManC/Tot, Sto/WHU, Lei/CP, Wat/Hud, Che/Sou, Ars/New, Bri/Bur.

Hello lads Ellie here, not been here for a while! I wonder who will be still at the stadium this episode! :)

Something big up with silva

Which one?

David

Divorce maybe?

He was diagnosed with cancer, it's why he shaved his head, so this chemo is less jarring. Told his teammates yesterday. De Bruyne's 2-1 goal celebration was a tribute to Silva (his shirt number is 21)

>, it's why he shaved his head, so this chemo is less jarring

no he didnt, he done that because he got a hair transplant

Lots of Christmas parties tonight, lads. I've seen lots of boisterous people going in and out of pubs and happy couples walking to the street.

>he got a hair transplant so he can keep shaving it

Something's up.

hmm

>state of this weatherlady's voice
top zozzle

thats what everyone does til it grows in you nonce

you can even see the scarring

why is iplayer like 5 mins behind live?

>a week from Christmas
>play a quintessential summer song

came of the bench today

>you now notice mendy

You have no idea what a hair transplant looks like do you? He shaved it 3 months ago btw

What do you reckon Gary Linecuck is getting his wife's son for Christmas?

it looks like that you absolute nonce

its an obvious hair transplant, its not even a question

>shortest team in PL
>letting a midfielder score with a header
>from a set piece
>he didnt even jump

Making the pitch as big as possible by having players stay in their respective positions sounds simple, but it's a huge part of why Pep keeps breaking down defences match after match. Over and over in this game City dragged the Tottenham defence into the middle of the pitch and then played it wide to Sane.

Wow. Check out Jermaine Jenas here

No better than the Pogba red card

Is Jermaine Jenas black or white?

>kane
im never sure if he does things like that on purpose, hes like lennie from of mice and men

kek

Same shit happened at Old Trafford last weekend but you've got to praise them for being able to score a variety of goals. They've scored a bunch from set pieces this season.

I'm way more insightful that Jermaine Jenas.

>Kane and Alli not getting straight reds

Dat England bias.

And what about Otamendi?

>transplanted hair follicles look like fuck off red burn marks with no hair that hasn't grown in 3 months
>calling people nonces because your uncle touched you up when you were young

At best that's a hair transplant from years ago that has fell out, unrelated to his impending chemo

Are you black or white?

Remember when Liverpool fans made fun of City for paying that amount for Sterling?

yeah

one important thing in city's other title wins are the set pieces, mancini's inswinging corners and yaya free kicks under pellegrini

The ref was afraid of being blamed for spurs losing the title so he decided to let them implode.

Red was trying to create atmosphere

>Pep's just great isn't he? Unlike that brexit.

Fuck off Gary. Keep it on twitter.

I had my work Christmas party on Wednesday. I'm an awkward autist, but an outstanding dancer, so everyone was shocked at my dancing skills. Around 11pm I was getting ready to go home, and my boss was shocked because I was the unexpected life of the party. He ordered me to stay. I did.
>tfw awkward

Pep used to be sexy af

Aye pal, 49m what a steal.

>he has scarring that forms a perfect hairline infront of his actual hairline
>not a hairtransplant

how can you be this thick mate?

Keown tries too hard. He's as thick as whale omelette FFS

The title race is already over.

That was an unironically funny talk-up with the paintbrushes.

Are you implying it's not? In a world where shit like Coutinho is worth £120m, it's a bargain. Especially for someone that's only just turned 23.

It looks to me he's had a hair transplant and it's failed.

>compared to this arbitrary value assigned to one arbitrary player it's a bargain!

You're a fucking numpty. I could just as easily point to Eriksen for 11m as the opposite and be equally myopic.

>James Collins

How do players like him do it, lads? Year after year, still knocking about in the premier league.

Even-numbered seasons are meant to be exciting. I can't wait to see how this one shapes up, because right now it's just a Pep wankfest as they stroll to victory every week. I hate it.

City didn't score any from set pieces last week they got two lucky deflections that's it

Management has fucked up Pep.

>Tottenham in 7th

They thought they'd made the big time.

I get that but there's nothing wrong with praise where it is deserved. The Spurs' wankfest over those weeks was when it got silly.

They somehow remain good enough to play in the top flight for years.

>you are now aware Danny Gabbidon only retired in 2015

>21 points behind man city after 18 games

*puts the pressure on the top 6*

He looks tennis player-tier /fa/ in that picture.

Pretty sure Nedum Onuoha is still around in the Championship

Nobody knows mate. Mark Noble has even managed to become a captain.

>The club with most of the England team are worse than Burnley

Nothing pleases me more than Stokies getting BTFO

>muh milk

>That absolute JUST finishing from Worst Ham

Theres always that one person every year who thinks Noble should be playing for England as well.

Cheeky & smug Arnautovic.

>Hughes swearing at him because he's about to get sacked

remember the britannia is scurry meme

so are liverpool

as an ABL i hope jurgen flopp never leaves

>state of stoke fans

imagine getting BTFO by aeronautic

>Booing good ex players

Customer as fuck

To be fair it's hard for a relatively poor club like spurs to compete against big spenders like Burnley.

>we might get rid of Stoke, West Brom AND Swansea this season

we dem moyes boys

Punished Venom Pulis to return for a cheeky 3rd spell at Stoke

Booing Arnautovic is Stoke's cup final

And yet there's no real discussion about Mark Hughes having to go.

>cry about money
>leicester win the league
>cry about money again
>burnley in top 6

chortle

Still not sure how that Arnautovic effort didn't go in. I thought it went in at the time and I still do tbqh.

Arnautovic is one of those players who has a handful of good performances every year and everyone thinks he's a great player, and then he does nothing the rest of the season

>people pay the license fee so Martin Keown can talk shite

>doing the Hammers gesture

hahahahaha

>actually paying it

Stoke about to get PULIS'D again. Hope he turns them back into a proper meme team. Bring Delap back from retirement.

propa british managers dont get a go as it is mate, he should be given more time hes a great manager no fackin forener cud do better

WOOOOOOOOYES

Zaha should always play at clubs like this. He can be really good for such teams.

Probably sign Whelan again and start playing Whelan and Charlie Adam in midfield

this
paying the cuck tax is pathetic

do leicester always have meme hunting horns?

fukc off you racist mug

25m households do apparently. Mental

Unbelievable B E N T E K K E R S

Could say the same about Hodgson too, the legend

kek

Is N Didi related to P Diddy?

well indeedy