Tfw black

>tfw black
>tfw don't like other black people
Anyone here know this feel? I've never really had any black friends, I prefer to hang out with Asians. I find black men to be annoyingly arrogant and the women to be aloof. I'm sure the "sassy black woman" is a fun media trope but in reality they are insufferable.

Other urls found in this thread:

metatube.com/en/videos/213601/OMG-Key-Peele-Office-Homophobe-Video/
youtube.com/watch?v=_oaWHMpO-yA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a trap and I'm hated by liberals for being a right wing nationalist and I'm hated by the right for being a trap.

I know the feel

I think it's absolutely disgusting how the power that be put thug niggers in the spotlight as the "voice of the black people" and completely ignore men like Thomas Sowell who recognize actual problems facing the black community (single motherhood rate @ 70%, 50% of violent crime being committed in USA by blacks). Men like Sowell are true heroes and should be idolized for his rational though and the solutions he offers.

I HATE NIGGERS.

I have a lot of respect for any hard working black man who just wants to raise his family and go to work to give his family a good life.

Strive to be like Thomas Sowell and ignore anyone who doesn't think you're "black enough". You are what we need more of.

Keep your head up.

>I'm a trap
have literally never met a sane one, all literally mannish attention whores with an internal hellstorm of personality disorders and daddy issues. would bet life savings on you being exactly the same

so you're a self hating racist?

kek

we can be friends if we can get you settled in an african community.

Never said I was sane or normal. I didn't want any of this and besides massaging my throat with a shotgun there is no easier solution or cure.

>Black
>hate other black people
>rejoice when I see some thug shot dead on the news

Are you me?

>Hate pride parades and all this LBQTKJSMFJZIETMYNLLFNB crap
>Just want to lead a quiet happy life
>Attacked multiple times for being what I am so I love guns and own a few
>NOOOOO YOU NEED TO DRESS UP AND PRANCE AROUND IN PUBLIC OR YOU'RE A TRAITOR TO OUR NOBLE CAUSE!!
>GUNS ARE BAD THE GOVERNMENT WILL PROTECT YOU!!
>mfw both the people that shot me were both liberal left wingers in California
>tired of the constant victim complexing and double think and hypocrisy perpetrated by the left

kill yourself
you too

all niggers have to die.
ALL of them

>right wing nationalist
>degenerate faggot
Nyet.

noo I don't hate myself at all, I've never had a problem with my blackness, never even think about it to be honest. I dislike black culture not the race itself. Disliking races is stupid, there are good people in every race.

I think you might be transracial, OP.

I hate liberals and am not proud about what I am. I have no social agenda I just want to be left alone and be able to smile for once in my fucking life.

>>mfw both the people that shot me were both liberal left wingers in California
How did that happen?

Full homo here.

Yeah. I know that feel. Libtards hate me because I always shit talk them. And right wingers hate me because I'm a fag.
I don't really care that much though.
It's not as bad as it seems, OP. At least it's easy for you to find half decent black people as there are a few here and there. Like yourself. However, for me, most fags are disgusting and seriously degenerate. So I don't really hate right wingers for hating me. I get it.
And have you heard how most fags talk? That fucking annoying grainy voice they put on. Fucking hell, it pisses me off.
This here honestly explains my exact fucking experience in the faggot community;
>metatube.com/en/videos/213601/OMG-Key-Peele-Office-Homophobe-Video/

Kinda wish I could be straight. I just don't find women attractive emotionally or physically. And Vagina's absolutely disgust me.

I'll gladly be the first to go if you want to come put a bullet in my head.

>Sowell
>Not a massive Uncle Tom

>tfw black
>tfw white boys can't even compete with the BBC

rude

How can you not like other black guys if you are in the UK?

There's a lot of cool blacks here in the UK bro!

And before you ask, i'm white!

Why would I want to spend the rest of my life in prison? The state will take care of your wretched kind soon.

I'm white. Nobody likes me and I like nobody.
Welcome friend.

You're more optimistic than I am. More likely they'll kill me for supporting Trump than being trans.

I hope you die.
Originally negro race was a plague sent by god to eventually destroy us all.

no. its simply the truth
there can be no compromise or it will come back to bite our children in the arses.

Story on the shooting?

>Cool blacks
>In Tottenham
Pick one.

"I'm a pedophile but I'm not like the other pedos, most pedophiles are disgusting and seriously degenerate.Feel bad for me guys."
>Flag

at least tell me your pics are good cause otherwise i don't see the point in trying to accomplish anything transgender related

>tranny
Kill yourself already

ITT: even niggers don't like niggers

i love this picture

I'm a right wing nationalist and love traps. Show boipussy.

Welp, all out of luck if you dont like grime or mix with the socialites higher than a medium level.

>I'm a trap
or the more cancerous option

>Filipino
>hate niggers and spics
>hate BLM for what they are
>Living in predominantly liberal area that hates cops because "dindus did nuffin wrong"

I know the feeling.

yeah I pass

It's tough to explain to anyone who hasn't experienced it but death is preferable to being tortured every day for your entire life. Which is why I'll kill myself before too long.

>American "nationalists"
Trash.

I'm a right wing nationalist and I don't hate you. Show boipussy

Get some self-control brah.

No sympathy here buddy. You're as welcome here as a Hillshill. GTFO

rude

give me pics and i'll tell you not to kill yourself and feel sorry for you a lot

I don't like children. Another reason why I see no point in trying to go through a normal relationship. I don't want kids.

But whatever you think, that's your opinion.

>tfw german turk
>tfw don't like most other german turks
Sadly, germany successfully convinced the 2nd, 3nd and 4th generation that turks should act like the niggers of germany. It srsly is disturbing how much they copy 'black culture'. Heil globalism

Oh hello Blaire.

well thats what i call triggering

>be white
>poor af, grew up in the "ghetto"
>2 best friends are black
>literally the whitest acting oreo motherfuckers.
>the other night when BLM was protesting in dallas we decided to go fuck with them
>one dindu asks black friend why they weren't protesting too
>"because we're not stupid niggers like you"
>the look on the dindu's face was priceless
>feels good man

>cool blacks
For every one "cool black" theres ten nigger thug trash. And even the "cool" ones are useless wasters with no jobs or prospects of contributing to society in a meaningful way.

There never existed a more useless race. They just need to be purged already.

It's actually Jeff and xer is a Sup Forums regular
youtube.com/watch?v=_oaWHMpO-yA

Get out of my country you fucking cuck.

you know that, and i know that
but look, even on Sup Forums we are the minority
what happened to this world?

If you truly are a trap then you can't be a Right-Wing nationalist, sorry but GTFO.

It's okay I'll still vote for trump.
No. I'm someone who already had my pics posted and everyone's argued about.

>two million views
just kill me already

>metatube.com/en/videos/213601/OMG-Key-Peele-Office-Homophobe-Video/
This video can be applied to blacks and alt rights. The inability to recognize which lanes you have power in and just jumping all over your "enemy" is rather fucking pathetic.

Nothing is worse than a white dude with a victim complex.

>grime
>cool
yeah no, skepta a shit

Lived in London for 16 years. Only met 3 that I can say are good people. Was friends with one for a few months and he tried to stab me.

So post them again, tease.

Ah get over it ya knob.

ITT: people identifying themselves as needing a perma-ban because they don't belong here

>useless
Hey I study engineering.

That's another thing, I've never seen another bunch of people less interested in science. Always felt like a massive outsider because of it. Being a rapper is the standard career in my area.

didn't see
we'll be bffs i promise
[email protected]
email w/e you'd chat on

>I prefer hanging out with Asians
>check flag

so you mean Muslims?

There is a huge difference between a black person and a nigger. As long as your not a nigger, I am cool with you.

I'm Irish and I don't like Irish culture. So I guess.

Fuck off Mariusz, any black man earnestly working to earn his keep and improve his lot in life is whiter than the trash Poles that come here as far as I care.

There's no rule against blacks, gays or Jews posting on Sup Forums. If you want that go to stormfront.

>xer

topkek
There's nothing more politically incorrect than a tranny on Sup Forums

You're clearly attention whoring like most faggots do. Being gay is so shoved in our faces these days it's a complete non issue and not even your conservative 80 year old grandparents give a fuck anymore, whom are people from a time when saying "nigger" in public was not only acceptable, but encouraged. Get over yourself princess.

OP there are so many blacks like you, what happens when you meet? Do you shun each other anyway?

are you girl?

Blacks and Jews can post as long as they are redpilled.

A gay and a tranny can't be redpilled. They have a mental illness that goes against Sup Forums. Simple.

Yeah actually lol. Muslims are like all other Asians, quiet and hardworking. Shame about all the Wahhabist crap though. Have a Pakistani friend, he works for Google and owns his own house at 23.

>A gay and a tranny can't be redpilled

This is just false.

Everybody likes ME!

I've been posting on the hateweb for about 10 years and one thing I've noticed, its a recurring joke, is how non white a ton of the alt right is.

Ironically but perhaps very understandably, lots of dudes of all races are drawn to the non feminized ideas espoused by the alt right, like racial and cultural realism, etc. The realtalk.

You aren't alone user. A lot of us even like you.

I don't know the proper word.
Is * offensive? I'll just use that.

and his kids will be stealing from your kids.
you can stew with your blacks all you want, your shallow understanding and implied higher moral ground wont protect yours or your children futures.
somehow people like you are unable to understand that the more nigs you get the closer you get to africa, nevermind that this exact nig is smart, his children wont be, neither will his grandchildren, you are inviting doom upon yourself and i pray to god that it wont reach poland.

Again, you can't be redpilled having a mental illness. Just like psycos can't be redpilled

he has a dick, so it's him

>A gay and a tranny can't be redpilled. They have a mental illness that goes against Sup Forums. Simple.

Don't worry I don't encourage anyone to be gay or be trannies I just want to shitpost about hitler and trump.

define redpilled then

Well at least you know you have a problem.

> tfw indian and christian

I hope you aren't Yuno or Rika.

you should use the knowledge you posess for your own benefit, join some liberal groups, act gansta around white women and fuck them, in short try to meet as many SJWs as you can, none would refuse you

If there was a cure I would have done it many years ago. I know it's an illness and I'm okay with it until you find me a cure.

I agree with you, a "cool black man"'s descendants will all return to being useless niggers sooner or later. However killing isn't the answer, the answer is containment countries. All blacks should stay in black countries/islands.

Ok I corrected it

>It's actually Jeff and him is a Sup Forums regular

>until you find me a cure
Well that was easy...

I'm a white, hetrosexual male and I hate everyone. Rest assured OP, no matter who you are, you wont fit in irl, you will never find a community. Atleast if you're socially conservative.

On the bright side, I'm not gay, female or black. No one getting offended on my behalf. If only I wasnt working class.

kek

I'll be first in line unless you want to come put a bullet in my head first. Might be a long wait for the next Shoah.

The telltale signs have always been there. They never seemed interested in the same thing as the other races.

>why are many white and asian boys so into video games?
>why are many white and asian boys so into fantasy and sci fi?
>why are many white and asian boys so into larping?
>why are many white and asian boys so into computing and technology?
>why are many white and asian boys so into lego and building?
>why do you see so few black engineers and scientists
>why do you never see black men at any of these conventions?
>why do you see so many black "artists" and athletes?

Blacks seem to lack imagination and any sense of wonder at trying to understand how the natural world works. They pass this off as a perpetual cycle in their own culture of it being "whitey things" and liberals for some reason still want them to be judged by our own standards based on this.

Blacks love music and make great athletes but because that's where the survival of their race was focused. On physical prowess - not prowess of the mind.

This is my own personal observation. Its not motivated through "racism". But any non useful idiot can tell you that there is some seriously lacking with the African race.

You made your choice