Hasn't done a review in 9 months

>Hasn't done a review in 9 months
>Furry
>Over 500k subs
>Still gets over 3k a month in patreon

why the fuck do people still support and like this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/anUnkindness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is fucking dying give him a break

Botox?

too busy diddling dogs

Tbh, I stopped caring about his channel. Childhood traumas just comes off as unfunny ramblings, most of his comedy is just meme shit now, and he makes a video like every 2 months. It doesn't help his criticism has become more snide and assinine. He honestly sounds like someone with aspergers complaining about shit on the internet.
>fury road was a great film, but some shots were speed up in post so 7/10
>part 2 of the video is postponed until next month, also it will be spit into 3 parts. I'm sorry I have to go to yiffcon 2017, do drugs, and stream to twitch so I don't have time.

not to mention he seems he spends more time playing video games than watching movies

vancity heroin

Who cares about this fag? Ralph is the undisputed /ourguy/

I don't give him money, but he's funny, so I watch him now and again.

Reminder he literally fucks dogs and says it should be legal because people eat meat.

I thought he stopped making long reviews because people kept flagging them and he couldn't make money off it?

he disgusts me

overeating ruins another mans facial aesthetics

The guy he does the gameplay and pokemon videos with is so much more charismatic it's ridiculous. It's also pretty evident he puts more work in considering he's doing a full time job, showing up for the streams and editing everything while it takes this guy four months to compose a list of his favorite films of three years ago.

Trainer Tips Nick is better.

I grew tired of his nitpicking of obviously shitty movies that were made on a low budget. I feel like he is afraid to take risks and review real films that might leave his "audience" divided. Say what you will about Spoony, but at least he took something critically acclaimed (The Final Fantasy series) and tears it apart.

He's right tho

Fuck off Adam you dogfucking furry faggot. Go buy some more adspace on Sup Forums.

>professional nitpicker
>3k a month in patreon
YMS sucks and might as well be under the Channel Awesome umbrella

reminder that tons of you fatasses are potential chads if you would just stop stuffing your face

crowd funding is cancer and it never shouldve been allowed

>animals bred for the sole purpose of being eaten
>killed humanely and efficiently
VS
>raping an animal
>letting it live through that trauma

Yeah, they're basically the same.

Is that Charlie??

That's Mark, he's pretty decent. The gameplay streams with both of them are the best though. Especially any of the fucking Quantic Dreams faggotry

Didn't he just release a YMS for Frozen?

>that shopped jawline

He has posted on reddit about being a former meth addict.

It was pretty stupid and nitpicking wrong stuff. Like the guy who has open fractures in both legs is supposedly capable of snowboarding down a mountain. There were a couple of those retarded ideas. He stayed on them way too long and added some "balanced" view that is basically just trying hard to seem more reasonable.

i love ralph, he needs to review more shitty reality shows

Just when I thought he couldn't get more degenerate.

>that thing
>chad

you never had a chance in life anyway.

b-but he stopped

proofs?

I know hes a furfaggot, but how do we know he ACTUALLY fucks dogs? Not just jerks off to thinking about it?

Because he said he fucks dogs. Mostly sucks them, but also fucks them.

still a manlet

>people go to jail for looking at pictures of kids because it constitutes harm by fuelling the industry
>people don't go to jail for buying Nike and other shit all their lives despite directly contributing to child slavery
this is an egregious moral double standard, but that doens't mean we should start fucking kids adam........................

what are those tubes for?

Sounds reasonable

He made some point about how the dog likes it so it isn't rape, sort of like cunnyposters do

To shoot the fake cum inside of your ass or mouth.

I read it a long time ago, and never saved the post.
Assuming he didn't delete it, (and I don't really think he would) you can check by ctrl+f for "meth" on every page his username
reddit.com/user/anUnkindness

>this is an egregious moral double standard, but that doens't mean we should start fucking kids adam........................
When has he made this moral equivalency???

i'm making a comparison toward his stance on dogfucking+meat
in his defence, you could argue that it is unjust for a society that condones and directly participates in grave harm to animals to punish other people who harm animals in an arguably less bad extent

however, you must also take into account that dogfucking isn't primarily condemned because of it being a crime against an individual animal, but for being a demeaning, undignified crime against nature and social responsibility. that is the general motive, at least.

He can't prove that a dog enjoys being fucked by a human. Just because they can't say "no" doesn't mean they like it. If you fuck animals with that logic to justify it, you may as well advocate rape of anything that can't say no.

Also we don't eat dogs unless we go to Chinese restaurants. If he was advocating fucking chickens, pigs, cows, or turkeys, it would make more sense.

Well what do you expect from a dogfucker whose job is being a nostalgia critic knock off?

I expect some amount of shame. At least when Doug goes whaling, he doesn't brag about it.

disgusting

What's morally wrong about getting pegged by a dog though? All you're doing is presenting yourself and the dog is giving consent by mounting you and pounding your ass.

>I could sexually penetrate a drunk girl with my body, and as long as it seems cool with it, that should be legal?
>yes

What's morally wrong about eating fast food that kills animals that were bred for the sole purpose of being eaten?

Also, would YOU want to be the dog that fucked Adam? I don't think I could live with that.

I went through his whole comment history and didn't see anything about it. He's definitely into fucking/sucking off dogs, though

DUDE THIS BLAND LOW BUDGET MOVIE IS LIKE
THE BEST UNINTENTIONAL COMEDY EVER
METHINKS IT COULD BE THE NEXT 'THE ROOM'
GET A BUNCH OF DRUNK FURFAGS TOGETHER AND IT WILL BE HELLA EPIC

HAHA WHY DID HE/SHE SAY THE LINE LIKE THAT
HAHA WHY DON'T THE CHARACTERS JUST DO THIS

>I went through his whole comment history
I'm not sure I believe you, but I *was* too lazy to check it myself.

This is the new face of expert film criticism.

What's morally wrong about eating humans that were bred for the sole purpose of being eaten?

I don't get the obsession with bland low budget movies. I don't even get why people enjoy watching The Room IRONICALLY. It's just boring.

Troll 2 is a famous "so bad its good movie" when actually the comedy is funny and shocking IN EXACTLY THE WAY THE DIRECTOR INTENDED. It clearly goes a little too far in a few places, but it is an entertaining movie.
The Room is dull and boring.
Birdemic is dull and boring.

They taste like shit

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""reviews""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>5 minute summary of a popular movie

Did he even finish that synecdoche new york review?

he's a disgusting dog fucker

meat eaters will NEVER come up with a comprehensive moral system to jusfiy their behaviour, and will ALWAYS respond to pointed criticism of their fallacious ethics with flippant jokes or irony
just admit that you are not interested in morality, and ascend

Nothing at all. Also that doesn't happen. It will happen when the planet reaches carrying capacity but I will be happily dead by then.

Thats even more degenerate.

>Only make videos about extremely popular movies
>Yearly best of list is entirely European festival movies with muh Haneke at #1
>Takes months at a time to ramble over a lopping trailer for 5 minutes

that should be legal though

Shut the fuck up saladnigger you aren't even people.

This. Not only is he a junkie he's a junkie and a quitter.

Quitting a meth habit is more degenerate then not quitting????

no one likes a quitter

Yeah, you are supposed to finish what you started.
He didn't became the king of crack and we are all worse because of it.

Eating meat is an instinct, whereas fucking animals is not. You're mentally deranged if you fuck something not of your species.

Do you know what will happen if all of human civilization decides to stop eating meat? All the animals that were killed for their meat will be rotting without purpose. The bred for consumption will be set free to fuck with the ecosystem and eat the food that we have now decided is all we need to subsist on. It's too late to stop eating meat. It's a permanent fixture of society. The only way to fix it is to destroy all of society.

Does he have face cancer or some shit?

>Image starts off with a disclaimer "If you don't like abused animal stories don't read because this is horrifying."
Please give me a tl;dr.

Guy fucks dog, friend finds out and reports him and adopts dog that was getting fucked

Thanks! :)

>animal abuser
>junkie
>homosexual
>shit taste

It's almost as if all these things are connected...

>>shit taste
No. He's not that. You can call him alot of things. but not that.

Dogs don't enjoy being fucked in the ass by furfags.

See

If I recall correctly, he avoids movies made before the late 90's. I don't remember the reason, so I could be mistaken.

What is the significance of that imdb image?
Is that ratings HE GAVE, or ratings HE GOT.

How does this image == "adam has bad taste"

lel get the fuck out

Because he almost never watches movies made before 1999. That's proof enough he has no taste, if you want you could go look at his individual ratings and reassure yourself that he indeed has no taste whatsoever.

Reminder he said during a GTA livestream that he blames his brother being mean to him as the reason he's gay.

Um no, the population will obviously be culled to sustainable levels, and even if they were all "let go" for whatever fucking reason (wouldn't ever happen), the majority would at least starve within a generation.
Also fucking animals is clearly deranged, but that is less of a moral issue in the sense we're talking about, and more one of personal dignity.

You can part a meatfag from his meat, but you can never part a meatfag from his poor arguments.

He also insinuated he had sex with his brother and dad. And even worse than that he bought adspace here off moot.

Thats the face of someone who is getting fat off of alcohol.

Are you that faggot halfcoon Vegan Gains? If yes you're fucking ugly and your youtube channel is fucking terrible. Go eat a steak you closeted homo.

link with timestamp or shut up

Do your own homework faggot. I'm not watching fifty hours of that dogfucking queer cry just so I can show your lazy ass something. You want to see it, go look for it. It's in his GTAV streams.

Why are all fags so mentally damaged?

>it'll be culled because my vegan logic says so
Great argument. Do you also believe that carnivorous and omnivorous animals can survive on vegan diets as well? If you find it morally wrong to eat meat (most of which was raised for the purpose of being eaten), do you avoid leather and other animal based products? If you refuse to eat meat on moral grounds, you must also refrain from all other animal products for the same reason based on that logic.

most likely his brother molested him which is why hes a degenerate furry dogfucker

no
bye

So he's spitefully gay? That's not how sexual preference works at all.

Bye faggot.

Yep.

I like him and ralph dont judge me