Redpill me on tupac shakur. how based was he? who do you think killed him?

redpill me on tupac shakur. how based was he? who do you think killed him?
i watched the docu "resurrection" and he seemed like an honorable man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cOeKidp-iWo?t=134
youtube.com/watch?v=cGlPgh3hBbU
youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
youtube.com/watch?v=FMnEAEA-7ls
masslive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2011/04/recently_released_fbi_file_sug.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He rewrote Bruce Hornsby's epic song "The Way It Is". Bruce Hornsby is the true based musician. He somehow managed to work two extended improvised piano solos in the radio edit of his top 40 hit.

youtu.be/cOeKidp-iWo?t=134

He rapped about the realities of black culture/black communities and the drug trade. Many people call him a hipocrite for gangbanging and then rapping about how terrible that kind of life was. In reality a lot of his music explains how there is no escaping that lifestyle for someone who has already entered. In his song "changes" he explains how he will probably get killed by someone taking revenge for the things he did when part of a gang, which is what ultimately happened.

Although overplayed and made popular by the "fuck the system" crowd. He is still one of my favorite artists, art like that rarely comes out of people of color.

Tupac Shakur came from a wealthy family. He was well versed and classically schooled in poetry, ballet and jazz, among other things. He adopted the 'thug' image and lifestyle because he felt he would be able to capitalize on it, and he was right.

I respect him immensely as a musician and artist. As far as rap goes, he is the best there ever was.

yeah, thats what i learned in the documentary. but i mean, this guy was 25 years old and as i understand it, he had a huge amount of the black community behind him, waiting for his call to move.
i think he could have really stirred shit up and lead people.

He called out the loomynaty on TV multiple times.

>hint

That is my guess as well. He was highly intelligent.

Being the best rapper is like being the valedictorian of juvenile hall.

Gangbanging? He took ballet.

Biggie sold crack at least.

2pac was shit. There I said it.

I'd rather listen to Susan Boyle

>implying socially conscious rappers aren't a dime a dozen

KEK
E
K

>And they say it's the white man I should fear
>But it's my own kind doing all the killin' here

>killed glorified useless musician
Who ever it was should do this more often.

Underappreciated line

rat-tat-tat-tat-TAT dass juss the way eetis

The most of the old school rappers are redpilled.

He was a privileged gay ballerina studio gangster with no gang affiliation.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGlPgh3hBbU

He had a great voice, but he also sang lines like "my mom was on welfare but she still managed to feed us" like that was a great achievement.

2pac was a convicted rapist, not to mention that time where a 12 year old boy was riding his bike and got shot in the fucking head by a bullet fired from Tupacs gun.

>2pac was a convicted rapist

Oh Dr. Seuss, what hell you hath wroth.

>I wake up every morning and I ask myself, is life worth living or should I blast myself?

Rap is the most degenerate genre of music. Every piece of "music" produced within it is nothing but trash. This naturally applies to anything he accomplished.

As you can see, he dressed like a stupid nigger, which is what all rappers do.

he was a piercified nigger,who can take him srsly?

>mix of music and poetry
>degenerate
how does it feel to live with such a shit taste?

He was nigger dindu who got made good in a stupid gang feud.

He is just a black artist. Black music can barely be considered high art.

>mix of music and poetry

What is supposed to mean? The songs of Schubert were mixtures of music and poetry, as well as that of numerous other composers.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
He knew the score but he was a piece of shit who posed for money.
Even if he'd lived to be 80, he would never have named the jew or done anything productive for his people.

>how based was he?
He wasn't based at all. In fact he was one of those militant niggers who were all about "fighting back" and whatnot. His mother was also a Black Panther or something like that I think. If he lived today he would march with Black Lives Matter and rap about shooting white people.
Also, his gangster persona was a 100% fabrication tailored to sell his music.

In retrospect hes actually the enemy, a nigger who was told to start the race war and who refused, despite his hate for white people.

He knew they would lose.

i think suge knight killed him.

>I'm suicidal, so don't stand near me
>My every move is a calculated step, to bring me closer
>to embrace an early death, now there's nothin left

>Art like that rarely comes out of people of color
>People of color
>People
Holy fucking shit you're a faggot.

>If he lived today he would march with Black Lives Matter and rap about shooting white people.
i don't think that at all. 2pac was a peace loving and kind man and i would argue that the protests would be less violent if people like him would lead them.

Over rated.

Read about Napoleon, his closest friend in the Outlawz group

He converted to Islam (as with most of the Outlawz) and is now preaching against the hood culture and how blacks should leave this hiphop/gangsta culture and get educated and become good people

Whatever it takes for any of ya'll niggas to get up out of the hood

It's actually really interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=FMnEAEA-7ls

He's now opened a cafe chain in the Middle East

>gay

>my uncle used to touch me, I never told you that

>who do you think killed him?
The jews. No, seriously. They were blackmailing him and he didn't want to play ball.
masslive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2011/04/recently_released_fbi_file_sug.html

Reminds me of the asshurt after Kendrick Lamar released Mortal Man.

Pissed off a million dindus with a poem about a caterpillar and a butterfly

>We aint ready to see a black president yet.