What was this expression trying to convey. I am somewhat autistic and am having difficulty understanding

What was this expression trying to convey. I am somewhat autistic and am having difficulty understanding.

Happy but also kinda sad and a little gassy.

Brap

Am I right in thinking it is supposed to be hard to tell?
Also how do you think she got into the character, what was emma stone thinking in order to bring out this expression?

She's got nice eyes.

A desire to catch flies out of the sky with her tongue

trying to express what a big fan of lily-pads floating on ponds she was

Reacting to her dad croaking

Awe/shock/surprise

bit of contempt maybe, it is hard to tell. stick to anime?

This was peak Emma in terms of attractiveness.

She was expressing that she wanted to have her spawn fertilised by an alpha male froggo

her footpussy is quivering

I just take it as she's extremely moved by seeing her dad fly away like the superhero he used to play.

>Also, mfw that's her natural hair color.

Dumb frogposters.

post frogy

I'm at least five years older than I claim expression

I want to (blank)Emma stone and tickle her feet

If serious I think it's supposed to be interpreted two ways: 1)shocked/hopeless as he killed himself and she sees it 2) from depression to great hope as the fantastical parts of the movie/Keaton, which up to that point have only included Keaton out of the main characters, are real or metaphors for something real and he is flying/'flying' and she can finally see it.

I would think that the ambiguity is purposeful as this was, to me, very much a movie with a point dependent on the viewers attitude.

What would you do if you saw a celebrity on the street? Why aren't celebrities attacked more often?

> When Sam returns, Riggan is nowhere to be seen. She frantically scans the ground below the open window before she slowly looks up into the sky, smiles, and laughs.

>You will never fertilize her eggs

the face of someone finally going insane to cope with having seen her dad commit suicide

wtf is wrong with her face

why doesnt she eat healthy and take care of her self

Whatever you want it to be, it's a meaningless cliffhanger to get you to talk about the movie after you leave the theater

She was high as a kite. Again

Shit copout ending. It's as if the director felt like his movie wasn't art house enough, what with that terrible drum soundtrack and the single take gimmicky.