Implying working on a dangerous job that requires precision...

>implying working on a dangerous job that requires precision, knowledge and physical strength is not as valid as lying down and spreading your legs
>2016
Really pushes my cognitive abilities to their limits!

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.org/Pub/AmMercury-1936dec-00400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correction, sex workers rent out their bodies.

Don't even get me started on those damn farmers!
Such entitled asses!

I fail to see the strawman here. They're both selling (more like renting really) their bodies.

Every job does. That's practically the definition of "work" right here.

>Sup Forums will fall for this bait slide thread

They are though.
t. Iowa resident

sex is more than just "physical labor" which is why the majority of sex workers need to be off their head on drugs to do it and/or emotionally crippled.
sex without emotional connection is animalistic and hurts the human soul.

His statement is correct. Moralistic view of sexuality has to go. Ultranationalist polygamist right here.

Having sex with a coal miner won't give me black lung.
I like my women how I like them and I don't like sluts so fucking
deal
with
it

That's not the issue here, the issue is people not only normalizing prostitution, but also glorifying to the point of equating it with a dangerous for life field of work where people fucking die.
Besides, I think calling them """"""sex workers"""""" is fucking preposterous and laughable, much like pedophiles referring to themselves as """"""minor attracted persons"""""".

A wage labourer sells his labour.

A prostitute sells her dignity.

THIS
H
I
S

>>implying coal mining is not as valid as prostitution
What ? Valid as what ? Who's implying that ?

What is the subject this thread is meant to take attention away from?

It's like guns and drugs. Legalizing makes the crime surrounding it go away.

You can not get rid of prostitution, it will not happen, it will be around forever, might as well tax it and stop the shady shit surrounding it.

The same thing goes for drugs, the US has spent trillions on the war on drugs and there's more drugs in the street than ever. Supply and demand doesn't work this way, you cannot remove drugs.

Every country where they legalized it has seen a decrease in crime and an increase in revenue throughout all statistically relevant fields.

wow, really makes you think.

Vatnik is just not the right type of person for logical reasoning. They don't get how society works, they buy into feelings and demagogy.

I've worked coal mining, surface and underground. There is a sense among everyone there that you're trading your health for money to some degree but goddamn, I sure don't feel like I'm getting butt holed all day. Maybe just by the forman every now and then lol. But no, we're proud of what we do and the service we provide. There is no comparison and that is an ignorant point of view.

So she has a huge stock of dignity, enough that she can distribute it for two decades if she takes care if herself ?

All sex workers are not prostitutes though. Saying sex worker goes faster than making a list.

you're retarded

you think the country would be better off if literally everyone could get drugs no problem?

its a slav post. dont read too much into it

>trading your health for money to some degree

don't they give you masks and shit?

Look at Switzerland.

It works.

Also replace "drugs" with "guns" and you're suddenly a libtard. Do you recognize the paradox here?

So refuse collecting should also be illegal because it's not dignified?

> smug nu male with an opinion

>psyd

Do you suspect large swathes of our population, if all substance possession was decriminalized, would be very likely to purchase and regularly use these substances simply because there is no threat from law enforcement?

Or do you suspect that we'd see a large upswing in violent or other crime from free access to substances? And from who, the already-regular users of these substances that are currently illegal?

These questions aren't meant to be rhetorical; if you could reply meaningfully, it would be great.

Is the sole reason people don't do drugs is because it's illegal? Marijuana is legal is many parts of the country now and I still have no desire to use it. Shut smells even worse than tobacco smoke.

No its pretty true
>both are dangerous labour jobs that make you go insane eventually

Hedonistic drugs are detrimental to society. Guns are necessary for a free society to remain free. Drugs caused the boomer temper tantrum in the 1960s and 70s. The fuck would you want a repeat of that?

>PsyD

10th post best post

Legalizing and taxing it is a whole another issue, I just can't fathom how anyone can consider a prostitute job to be any more prestigious than working at McBarfings, because it's not even that, even McDonalds employees deserve more praise than lowly whores giving up their bodies for monies. It's the oldest and most basic "job" in the world.
That's pretty much what the twat on OP pic was implying, he even put "selling their bodies" in brackets, implying that's not what they do precisely.
I don't think slapping a "vatnique" label on everything you don't like or disagree with is gonna give you more credibility in this internet argument on a malaysian ping pong bulletin board, famalamdingdong.

rekt

Trading skill for money is not the same as selling your body for someone to fuck stupid for an hour.

It's as if sex and manual labor were two different things!

What's next, working a desk job and selling your organs are the same?

>Sup Forums can only discuss issues I care about

He's right desu. There is literally nothing wrong with prostitution.

You can argue that taking dick from some fat old fuck that you don't know without crying is a skill.

>hurts the human soul
[citation needed]

I understand that some countries, like the US consider guns to be a god given right and drugs not so much.

But even purely from an economic standpoint every US state that legalized Weed made a killing from it, the extra money can be spent on who knows what. In Switzerland where practically every drug, even fucking Heroin is legal, the country has seen a >90% decline in drug related crime.

Better yet, even addicts who are formerly doing nothing but cause trouble and rob people to get their next kick now can use their free time (because they don't have to worry where to get the next shot from) and actually want to work again, flip burgers, clean parks, shit like that.

Literally everyone wins from decriminalizing drugs. And I take zero drugs myself, not even alcohol or tobacco, just so you don't think I'm some pothead.

He's correct. Also, there's nothnig wrong with prostitution. It's a service industry and potentially physically demanding. There's a significant level of threat depending on where you work - moreso than manual jobs, but that would be corrected if it was legalised - and there's also the mental and emotional work involved. Unless we're talking the skankiest of crack ho, there is an expectation of emotional support and counselling implicit in the whole task. Like it or not, sex work is demanding on several levels, not to mention it's the oldest job in the world.

Yeah, they give you masks. You're referring to the risk of black lung right? Under ground yes, they give you masks that make your job exponentially more dangerous. Even if you scream with that thing in no one can here you. One person makes one small wrong move you can very easily kill someone. You don't have time to yank the mask off then call out so, nobody wears them. And there is a court case in the works for people that actually did wear them that found out, they don't work. Surface mining? I don't know any career surface miners that aren't beat to hell. Especially dozer operators. That equipment shakes and beats the shit out of you every day. Do that for thirty years and then try to touch your toes.

>moralistic view of sexuality
>being bad
How's that white birth rate looking lately?

You dropped your mic, sir!

No but the same beat down is related.
Sure you can mine coal until you're 60 but someone 1/3 that age is gonna be more desireable to take the dick.

I never knew I could fuck a coal miner for $50.

Should I do it?

>morality is stupid
How do these people breathe?

You know that the word "pedophile" pretty much means that, right? And that it doesn't mean "child molester"? You don't have to rape children to be attracted to them.

Get a business degree and you can do it for 150k a year.

wanna go halfsies for a double tap?

That is valid, but attempting to sugarcoat is as "minor attracted person" is retarded and by no means is not gonna change the people's outlook on the issue.

That's been true for at least the better part of a century:
unz.org/Pub/AmMercury-1936dec-00400

I'd assume prostitution is way worse. STDs, fucked up customers, weird shit done in bed.
Coal mining is mostly done by machines now.

fuck off

theyre fucking strangers because they want to afford drugs without working

It's honest work, selling your labour like any other job.

I never said prostitution should be illegal though.

i get the feeling this guy had a very bad experience in a coal mine once

Rekt.

It's not sugarcoating, it's simply telling the truth. On the other hand it's media that likes to blow "the issue" out of proportion and lump all non-offending pedophiles together with a few sex offenders. The large majority of people who actually commit sex crimes against children, especially violent crimes, aren't even pedophiles, but just random horny drunk retards that wanted to fuck something.

give this man a visa

Mine the coal,
Post on Sup Forums

I disagree, "telling the truth" would be calling them pedophiles, and referring to them as "minor attracted persons" is precisely that - an attemp to sugarcoat the term by giving it a different name in an attempt to divert people's attention, which, again, I think is comparable to the whole prostitute/sex worker thing (with the sole exception that it's not going to achieve it's purpose here, people need witches to hunt).

Hi CTR. Still active on the sliding I see.

I read this as coal burners at first.

Dammit Sup Forums

>sex without emotional connection is animalistic and hurts the human soul.

user, if you are implying that worming add a coal miner, or even flipping burgers, isn't soul crushing, then you need to get out and experience life a little more. Any job "hurts the soul". It's all selling your soul and your dreams for money

I'm a pagan forced to work in a christian work environment for the military because I had the audacity to try and pull off an MOS with a 80% fail rate.

You haven't worked something soul crushing until you spend every day for 3 years being told you're going to hell for not following a jew.

Does this mean rape isn't a big deal

>I'm not happy because I made myself not happy
>pagan tears
>smears makeup
>

I think it adds an additional penalty to rape, if anything.

You get the rape charge, charges for any violence, and then you get theft charges! Shit, maybe even grand theft if you forced yourself upon a real politician-tier high-dollar whore.

>I'm a pagan

Whores are laborers too! They do back breaking work all night!