How did White men go from conquerors of the world to a bunch of homosexual sissies ?????????

How did White men go from conquerors of the world to a bunch of homosexual sissies ?????????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGAsOEBWlkI
youtube.com/watch?v=5ho7E_W26SE
youtube.com/watch?v=KEV3PWNMjLA
youtube.com/watch?v=n1uTzJuCAXQ&list=PLoXRmq54i9_36mC0AYYiDYZruayHMKorl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ultimately, the destruction of traditional Christianity

hehe i wonder how...

Hello greatest ally.
Where is burger.

>Christianity
>If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.
Looks sissy to me desu.

The black cock. If your skin is white you just can't resist it, regardless of sex. It is why we have so many mtf whites.

Altruism and complacency.

Eliminate all your real world problems, you'll start to create your own. In this case, pathological altruism.

You're more of a bitch to easily give in to your passions

Liberalism

>discipline-free parenting
>liberal agenda pushed in all levels of education
>boys no longer allowed to be boys (no horseplay, talking about girls, bullying, giving each other shit)
>higher education made up of 95% liberal professors
>social justice in the work place through the HR department
>instantly fired and sued for behaving like a real man in the workplace
>worshiping of homosexuals by the media other entities that have cultural influence

Not sure I understand you, user.

Listen to her

youtube.com/watch?v=QGAsOEBWlkI

we let women vote

he says that showing restraint when a niggers fucks you in the ass is a virtue

here greatest ally, have this healthy burger filled with estroge-i mean vitamins

Thank you greatest ally.
I love burgers.
Who do you want blown up now?
My drones are collecting dust and the bombs will go bad soon.

Defend yourself when you are in danger. Do not be easily angered

'cause conquering isn't done by grunts with swords any longer... rather, by technology made and run by "sissies"

Fucking Sup Forums at it again

christcucks honestly believe this

Decadence

Aisha looks good with a headdress. we don't have to look at her nappy ass hair.

gold

Years of feminization, brain washing and indoctrination in schools.

Eheheheh I have no idea, I mean surely noone could be behind right?

>Angered Aisha

Sauce (around 1:00) youtube.com/watch?v=5ho7E_W26SE

Kek, it's really a ghetto in Gothenburg, Sweden.

I take strap-on up the arse three times a week minimum and I'm ripped jackbooted ethnonationalist. Your move, r/TheDonald.

The two aren't mutually exclusive

You mean they were conquerors before Christianity and after Christianity had began to fade.

Didn't really do much 'conquering' in the 1000 years Christianity had a semblance of real authority.

Because Christianity is not only not true, but its philosophy is shit as well.

THAT'S THE NEW "KEK" TESTAMENT

Virtually anything before Christianity was barbarism. And the only things barbarians do is to conquer and murder each other

PROBZ THIS

IF ONLY PRIESTS WEREN'T SUCH MLP Sup Forums PEDOS, MAYBE WE'D BE LESS C.UCKED

You bullied gay men into becoming sissies faggots and most of you followed because you are cucks to women.

Male chubby bara gay master race :D

Female suffrage.

>Listening to a woman talk about what masculinity is

Winston, please.

BUT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN HOW CHINA IS BTFOING ALL OF THE WEST AND IS STILL MOSTLY ATHEIST

HARD WORK = LESS DEGENERACY

LESS DEGENERACY = LESS TOLERANCE FOR CRIMINALS (I.E NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS)

She's a Christian woman, fuckboi - Galatians 3:28

Have you ever considered, that in a socially totalitarian communist state, people may be secretly practising their religion?

>mfw this might be germany's future aswell

>might be
That's putting it optimistically.

>Glorifying old school discipline & bullying.
Does it feel nice to ignore data, burgeranon?

That sounds beautiful, i cant wait :D

YEP, I KNOW

MY FAMILY DID SO IN THE USSR.

STILL, U DON'T HAVE TO BE SUPER RELIGIOUS TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG

MOST GUYS ON Sup Forums ARE CONSERVATIVE WITHOUT BEING SUPER RELIGIOUS

>old school discipline
That belt and wooden spoon was effective in keeping me in line.

Alphas keep fucking the women mostly, but most kids are from beta providers. We really need to fix this

You may not have to be "super-religious" but you do have to be super-faithful in Christ to believe in an absolute right and an absolute wrong

Nah. We had real culture before Christianity. That period of time was called antiquity.

Sadly it was spoiled by some sand cult worshiping execution devises that was apparently used on some madman claiming divinity 500 years before the fact. Luckily their miserable period only lasted about 1000 years give or take, and even then it was on and off and mostly lip-service.

In fact you'll find we had a lot more Barbarism and infighting during its hay-day.

And I don't know what showing pictures of 20th century Europe and the US compared to seemingly random small backwater tribes has to do with anything.

>Anecdotal evidence.
>Ignoring mountains of data showing the lasting negative consequences of physicial punishment.
Feel free to enlighten me.

Still a fucking woman. They're what got us cucked in the first place, and the kikes have a bloody easy time of doing it.

THEY UNDERSTOOD THE ¨POWER OF BOIPUCCI

whites made life too comfortable, now everyone is as soft as baby shit.

Because of higher intelligence. Love and understanding racists dont understand

>mountains of data
Oh really?

Physical*, goddammit.

>Nordics
>Conquerors

Yeah, and that's when you have to send the inquisition out to get staking, am I right!

10/10 bantz from finland

With potions or health spells?

Yes really, mon ami.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEV3PWNMjLA

Why have white people become so soft?

Soft people cannot defend themselves against natural selection.

Christianity wasn't the fall of Rome. Invading barbarian pagan savages (the majority type of pagans in all of history and pre-history) were the fall of Rome

Rome's culture was mostly simply piety to the ancient Greek gods they've simply relabelled (because they didn't have a culture of their own) when they have conquered Greece

Do not confuse culture with civilisation

The chart is to show you, proportionately, what conquering means under a savage culture and what it means under a Christian one

I DONT, KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!ONE!!

rr-r-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Swedes have always been "like that"

U jelly :^}

>non-sequitur

Not that I believe in an absolute right and an absolute wrong.

But no, you don't, that's retarded. You could also have absolute faith in Muhammad or Stalin, or whatever ideological figurehead.

Traditional Christian women (almost non-existent nowadays) did not get you into any trouble

famine and lack of secure trade killed the western roman empire. Rome was a city built for a million, less than 10,000 lived there at the end

I sure am. Welcoming an invading force must be amazing.

Turning the other cheek was a reference to having swung your sword. Your opposite cheek will be facing them as the sword is finished cleaving your enemy in half.

It's not about having absolute faith in something. It's about having faith in an absolute something

And the most absolute something possible, imaginable and unimaginable, is God

Cool pic

There's a reason it's called the dark ages. This was Christian Europe at it's most fanatical, and it was a 3rd world tier shithole rivaled only by Africa. As soon as people started questioning the church, shit got better. When the black plague killed millions of peasants, serfs, nobility, and pretty much everyone except Jews and Poles had to reset shit. The turn to the achievements and culture of the roman and greek empire's brought shit like baroque music, the renaissance, and a rejection of slimy semitic cock.

Notice how the more anti-semitic Europe became, and the more the eternal claws of the Jew were rejected, shit got better, and great things happened. The slave trade and bringing of blacks to America was the fault of Christianity, the suppression of Celtic, Nordic, and Pagan European culture was the fault of Christianity. If they weren't so obsessed with a Jew device of control, and people were more redpilled to the degenerate nature of the Church and it's Arabic influence, then we would be living on mars now, and the whole racial issue and problem with Niggers and spics etc would be nonexistant. Abrahamic religions are the underlying cause of much of the shit the world has gone through for the past few millennia.

Why have white people become so soft?

Soft people cannot defend themselves against natural selection.

>famine and lack of secure trade killed the western roman empire.
>The invading pagan savages dindu nuffin

Fuck you Stockholm Syndrome

The reason for the name dark ages was 1800's gentlemen thought so. Now we think 1800's was stupid too.

>Herodotus stated that soft hedonistic cultures are easily defeated thousands of years ago.

>has been proven correct thousands of times.

cucks are a threat to national security.

Modern Western civilization and the social norms of said civilization have neutered them.

>>webm
future drag queen, feminist, faggot and ethnic majority of Sweden

>The slave trade and bringing of blacks to America was the fault of Christianity

Fuck you

Softer than baby shit.

What the fuck is this tv show anyway?

What show is this from Swedes?

>user understands nothing about history
>user doesn't understand anything about Hellenism
>Yet writes with such certainty
>Is also a Christfag

Constantine was the fall of Rome, because Constantine was a massive cuck who converted to the backwards religion that had been acting very similarly to how ISIS is now and ran away to Byzantium because he'd fucked over the west so badly.

Roman Hellenism was Hellenism, as was Egyptian Hellenism. And it was a hell of a lot better culture than fucking Christianity was.

It isn't non-sequitur and you know it isn't.

>converted to the backwards religion that had been acting very similarly to how ISIS

Baiting aside, I want proof that the the pre-conversion of Constantine early Christians were acting "very similarly" to how ISIS is now

Boys listened to women and media little too much.

Bold Claim

No it isn't, and it certainly isn't Yahweh.

The world wars killed most the real men.

Then what's the logical link between what I said and what you said?

Found the yid

Yes in a lot of ways, but the ideas that strayed from the norm (Traditional Western version of a Middle Eastern monotheistic cult, used to protect a certain tribe(s) of people that was probably thought up by it's leaders as a form of preventing degeneracy and keeping the culture alive) are not remembered as stupid, and with good reason.

The people who innovated and challenged social/religious viewpoints were often rewarded with the creation of pretty important shit. If people like Bach did not rebel against what they were made to do, then all music now would be simple folk songs with only a couple of keys and no comprehension of alternate rhythm whatsoever (think 5/4, 3/4, 6/8 time signatures or syncopation).

The reason why Greece was the origin of most Western Culture, and was one of the biggest influences on civilisation, was not because they didn't have religion, but because spirituality and the people were aligned differently. In Abrahamic religions, there is one immutable and rage-induced power hellbent on destruction of infidels and strict worship based adherence and practices of it's followers. The smart people in positions of power at this time used this as a tool and excuse to exercise autocratic rule over the majority, the lucky individuals born to a particular position in the ladder of power would continue the practice of manipulating the populace to get what they want.

The difference with the pagan religions of Ancient Greece (see: the first real civilisation in Europe) and places like Scandinavia, Hibernia, Anglia, Iberia, Gaul etc is that they didn't use dogma as a underhanded way of controlling the masses to do bidding, and serving the 1% percent in that position of power. It was merely used as a way to explain why things were the way they were, what the origin of X was, why we do certain things etc Much like using science or logic. The spiritualities were essentially for everyone. This is why Christianit sucks.

>certainly isn't Yahweh.
>certainly

Why do you say so?

Slav, only the most despicable immigrate to tiny homogenous nations like Nordics and Ireland... What is the US, Canada, France, Italy, Spain and Germany?

This guy gets it. By Jove.

I caught another episode of this show while eating once, when they asked what their hobbies were
>paint nails
>play with barbie
>put on make up
>more feminization
>mfw this wasn't the only episode that was like that
They actively select kids with femhobbies to put on the show and push their sissy agenda

>If people like Bach did not rebel against what they were made to do, then all music now would be simple folk songs with only a couple of keys and no comprehension of alternate rhythm whatsoever

Fuck your Baroque rhythm, I love this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=n1uTzJuCAXQ&list=PLoXRmq54i9_36mC0AYYiDYZruayHMKorl