Ywn live in 70's Texas and be a teenager driving in low riders and listening to comfy classic rock

>ywn live in 70's Texas and be a teenager driving in low riders and listening to comfy classic rock
I get so sad knowing how much harder life is now as an adult

>buy alcohol at 18
>smoke weed wherever
>sleep with whoever
>drive some of the hottest cars ever built
>have your whole life ahead of you

I had this life in the '00s in the same city, Austin, and I was friends with a 20 something guy who banged highschool girls, but he wasn't Matthew McCocncnaondhghtry

but you have amazon prime.

This nowadays it's
>buy alcohol at 21
>can't smoke wherever due to smart phones
>can't sleep with whoever due to social media
>cars are shit nowadays
>kids these days have so much increased competition from foreign markets they're screwed

Is it still possible to be that guy?
Teach me his ways

Isn't Austin just millennial hipster trash now?

He sold cocaine and had a crack slave 15 year old living in his apartment who had run away from home. We had to knock on the door in a special way or he wouldn't answer cuz she was terrified of the police coming to get her.

Yeah and homeless people and billionaires and a bunch of gays and hillbillies and fuckin rad street tacos.

Holy shit that escalated quickly
I just wanna bang some cheerleader under the bleachers or something

Do Americans really "haze" each other? What the fuck is wrong with them.

>Be Canadian
>buy alcohol at 18
>Sleep with more people because of dating apps
>Smoke weed literally everywhere
>Buy car from 70's for a couple thousand $
>Get non arts degree and get a good job
This was only in 2007-2011 you guys are being retarded or live in a babysitter country with high age laws for everything (Pretty much just the u.s)

Yes unfortunately. The commiefornians came and transformed it from a harmlessly weird, cool, and contrarian town to an actual cancerous tumor for Texas.

>Yurosofts can't handle hazing

And they have the gaul to accuse Americans of not handling banter.

social media ruined everything

I was in Canada from age 16 to 22

Canadian youth are the most degenerate drug addicted alchies I've ever seen

most of the women I knew there became hairdressers and vocal SJWs

this the birth of the iphone in general caused human society to really increase in degeneracy

Honestly, the internet in general was the biggest propulsion of degeneracy ever.

eh, I'd probably have offed myself in my teens if I were born in any other era because I'd have no computer to run and hide behind (especially if I had a bunch of psychos trying to paddle my ass every day).

Get a part-time job where teenagers work then flirt with underage cuties. That's what I did and it worked out great. Young whores love older men so if you can't convince one of them to fuck you you're just ugly plain and simple

>Live somewhere during prime partying years
>Move
>Past prime partying years somewhere else
>Wow people here must be so much more well behaved

I used to have one of those but I had to quit so I could get an adult job and actually pay my fucking bills
No one warned me that was the end of the teen qts

>not working your full time job and only 16 hours part time to keep a steady supply of prime teen pussy

c'mon nigga

It's funny they tried to pass off the dude on the left as a high schooler when he's obviously like 30

BANE!?

I've noticed people in general looked older back then.

People grew up faster back then.

not to mention u would be a boomer so u wouldnt even need college!

most likely has more to do with there being less estrogen and plastics in the food/water/atmosphere.

Dazed and Confused was good but I enjoyed American Graffiti more, maybe because I watched it first

How was the Austin of Slacker not just Gen X hipster trash?

i went to that school in Pennsylvanian it was called keystone oaks, everyone got blazed in front of the school off school grounds in a cul de sac. after a year the cops, on the first day school, set up survellieance teams in two of the houses. the next day they arrested 50+ kids and had all of them on film,

>mfw i overslept that day

Proper hazing is you do something stupid and risky to earn the respect of your peers. You put your balls on the line.

Yuropoors have no balls, so they settle for banter.

Yes

Who is best character and why is it Dawson?

Living at home is dependent on the economy, nothing more.

yes, quit being a faggot. i'm sure you could find a real sport to play in your miserable fly blown spec of a country; try hockey, there's still a few red blooded warriors in that game.

Builds character you foreign fucking shit.

In the last 5 years we went from having zero In-and-Out Burgers to having 3

Fuck the californian invasion

Mexico. You just described mexico. If you're afraid of my mexibros just stay in tourist towns like ensenada and cancun.

he didn't mention beheadings

>implying any of us ITT are anything but adults in name only

o i am laffin

unironically this.

Probably. I'm in my 30's and could literally pass for a teenager back then.